Going camping (ChinaXPrussiaXNetherlands) /crack/ [inactive]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Going camping (ChinaXPrussiaXNetherlands) /crack/ [inactive]

Post by Xenvive » 09-04-2011 12:13

Name: Tim (eh...)
Appearance: a tall guy with dirty blonde hair a white and blue striped scarf and is easy to rexonise by a scar above his right (for him left for us) eyebrow
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Re: Going camping (ChinaXPrussiaXNetherlands) /crack/

Post by Zakulf » 11-04-2011 00:47

Name: Gilbert Weillschmidt (Prussia)
Picture:
He's wearing a necklace, blue pants,
a black jacket and a red t-shirt. The necklace is
an iron cross.

This character will be roleplayed by DarkSwordsman
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 12-04-2011 19:49

Name: Wang Yao
Appearance: wearing a red duangua reaching till over his hips with cream egdes.
Main: China
Minor:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 12-04-2011 19:58

INTRO:
it was so silent when the car came driving trough the woods.
it was still morning and the birds sung thier song. all the three guys decided it would be fun to go camping in their off week

ther netherlands knew for sure that it was a good thing to drive the car instead of letting prussia drive who was to reclles according to him or china who was to old as he tought. he took the sure for the unsure.
he looked next to him to see a beautifull forest in the middle of nowhere. he wasn't used to it as he curiously looked around while riding a rough path.he looked next to him to see a sleeping white haired men snoring loudly

HEY, Jackasses! wake up where here! he yelled he parked the car and shutted down the engine

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 12-04-2011 20:17

China woke up shocked. "Aiyaa! Don't scare me like that!" He called out frustrated. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest when looked into the back look mirror to see the netherlands face.
When he noticed he didn't really care about scaring him, China looked outside to the forest. He was the first to step out of the car and took a few steps into the forest. He looked around and was a little amazed about it. It was a lot different from the bamboo forests at his place.
Minor:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 12-04-2011 20:33

he saw china walk out of the car and looked at the snoring prussia yo jackass!! that old guy is even faster than you are wake up already
he sighed and opened the car door as he also walked outside .
he stood still in the beautifull forest and took a deep breath its such a nice weather so sunny ... so unlike for me..

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 13-04-2011 17:10

"Old?" China mumbled offended. Even after all those years he still couldn't get used to it. They called him old, even when he was only a mere three years older.
When the Netherlands was out of the car, China duck back into the car to get the tent and stuff. He already expected that Prussia probably wouldn't help out anyway. Maybe he'd order them around telling them what to do. Or he could help, what would be even worse. There was no doubt that Prussia would show off his 'awesome' -so he calls it himself- skills, and would ruin what ever the Netherlands or he himself would have done.

((I wanted to say one tiny little thing...:: netherlands with his hair down~~ *drool*))
Minor:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 13-04-2011 17:45

the netherlands glared at prussia but it didn't seem to work to his dissapointment.....
He saw that the old man was finnaly taking action and decided to help him out eversince the netherlands saw him as old and as the standard is supposed to be .. You have to help out the elder.. Right??..
He slowly walked to the back of the car and pulled out a few bags.

How long do you think that moron is going to nap? He wasn't always that lazy...
he looked around and decided to put down the bags in the middle of an open place near.

(yea i know right!? And where the hell is pru?)

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 13-04-2011 18:00

China was glad that the Netherlands helped him out a little, it was always easier to do work together to get the job done.
He looked over his shoulder to the sleeping Prussia when the Netherlands asked him who long it could take before he would awake and something popped up in his mind. Maybe Prussia wasn't really asleep but just acting. "When we're done, probably." China mumbled annoyed.
He took the tent out of it's back and grabbed the iron bar, clicking them together and forming the skeleton of the tent.

((I just asked him.. he said he had a lot of work to do at the moment..))
Minor:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 13-04-2011 18:17

He looked at the bags wich he threwn down on the open ground
He looked over his shoulder to china who was putting up the tent quick as he was
Once again he tought of helping the old man but refused to do more work than neccesairy as far as he would be able to safe himselff.
One of the bags had a opening and curious as the dutch men was he looked in the bag