I want to become one with you ( Poland & Russia )[Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

I want to become one with you ( Poland & Russia )[Other]

Post by Lokitama » 27-06-2012 17:29

Character : Russia ( Ivan Braginski )
Apparent age : Woosh... O.o Err... In the 20's ?

Appearance : Image

( Sheesh, that's big, sorry 'bout that x_x )

--------------------------------------------------------

It was a Sunday afternoon, just after a long and annoying world meeting. Why did they bother about the problems between them, anyway ? After all, everyone will become one with Mother Russia, later or sooner. And when that fateful day will come, every nation will be in peace...

Yet, Russia didn't know how he ended up with Poland, America and England in that pub... At least, they served vodka - but if they didn't the poor waiter head would have meet his precious pipe...

It was a shame that he didn't had to use his weapon in weeks. Not one day or two... in weeks

An murderous aura emitted from Russia, and it was even more creepy that the sweet face of the nation didn't twitch or anything. He stayed like that, smiling with an oh-so-innocent smile on his lips.

- Aaaah -hic- bloody hell. I don't have any more money to take another beer, lied England.

Why did Russia knew the British was lying ? Easy. He was slowly stepping away from him.

A stupid and irritating laugh sounded in the Russian ears. That was America. He was stepping away, too. And his alibi was England.

- Hahaha ! It's okay dude, just pay this one and let's go to my place, I have plenty beers and alcohol up there !

And then, the two English nations left the pub.

Slowly - and creepily - Russia smiled to Poland. Before that little nation escape too, he put his hand on the blond's shoulder and smiled devilishly.

- You will become one with Mother Russia, da ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 17:51

Character: Feliks Łukasiewicz
Apparent age: Something in the 20's too ;).

Appearance:

----

Poland, not even knowing how he got there, found himself in a pub with England, America and the psycho Russia. Who cares, like, as long as there were paluszki and wódka (Yeah, polish love wódka(vodka) like russians). As soon as he found the paluszki he stuffed his mouth full, before taking the wódka.

And then it happened. Of course, like, how could psycho live without totally becoming evil?, Poland thought drunkily, since he already drunk quite a bit.
And America and England were leaving... huh, like, why?

"Guys... *hic*, like, why are you leaving? I can totally pay!" Poland said. He drank some more, and know, not being able to think clearly at all, looked at Russia. "Huh? Like, totally, yeah!" He said drunkily, before passing out.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-06-2012 18:16

- Huh ? Like, totally, yeah !

Russia was dumbfounded. Usually, people would just turn into a Japan-like mood. 'I... huh... I-I'll think about it' or something like that, and then leave quickly.

Never, and he was sure, never someone responded positively at his infamous question... well... except Belarus. B-But he didn't want to become one with her. Russia shuddered at the thought.

He was internally glad that Poland did not see his face right now. His mouth was gaping open while his eyes where full of pure shock.

His murderous aura calmed down a little until nothing.

Again, he was glad that Poland didn't see his sweet, real smile. In a fraction of seconds, he snapped out of his strange-self and came back to his normal-self.

Russia turned to the waiter, paid and left, a passed-out blondie onto the shoulder.

While he was humming happily, he noticed that the moon was already high. Fortunately, his home wasn't so far.

Back home and then, sleeping time.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 18:23

Poland woke in a room. "Uhhh, gdzie ja jestem?" He muttered to himself in Polish. He looked around him, and was more surprised than shocked or terrified that Russia was next to him. "Jesus Christ! What am I donig next to that psycho?! Where the God am I?!!" He shouted out, looking around. Wait... that looked familiar... Oh yeah, it's that carpet Russia stole from him. Hmm... he took it back, and then fell asleep? Well, finally the psycho was turning back to normal. "Like, thanks so much for bringing it back, I totally forgive you for like stealing it in the first place!" Poland said to Russia.

[In the beginning he said: Uhh, where am I?]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-06-2012 18:51

Once he reached his house, he thrown Poland on the bed before crash himself down the blanket, next to the nation. Man, he wasn't really tall, but he was certainly not really light either.
The russian yawned slighty before going to a dreamless sleep.

After some hours, he woke up at the Polish's antics.

"Uhu. Actually, you're in my house. And since you've become one with Mother Russia, all that is yours is mine, too. I'm afraid that this carpet belongs to me, too."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 18:56

Poland scratched his head. "Like, totally, when did I do that? Like, why would I, of all countries, be one with you, psycho? Pfft, like totally, if you keep lying like that, I will use the Polish law to make Warsaw your capital!" He said, pointing a finger at Russia.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-06-2012 19:11

Russia restrained himself from 'kolkol'ing, but he didn't manage to restrain the evil aura who engulfed the room - in fact, he didn't tried.

-Should I refresh your memory ? You did that yesterday, in that pub that England frequent three times a week.

While the aura burned everything with flames of fear, the Russian face stayed the same.

( Guh, I'm not used to Russia, sorry ^^" )

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 19:15

"I did? Gah, of course, I was like, totally drunk probably." On noticing the evil aura around Russia, Poland got annoyed. He went over to him and slapped him hard on the cheek. "Will you, like, stop that? You are totally pissing me off." He said angrily.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-06-2012 19:33

...Huh ?... Was all the things that went in Russia's mind. His devilish aura turns off for a mere second before coming back even more forcefully.

"Even if you were drunk, you said it. Well, if you don't mind, I'm going to prepare breakfast."

Russia turned around and get out of the room, and a simple but repetitive sound escaped his lips while he went to the kitchen. Kolkolkolkolkolkolkol

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 19:44

"That like, totally makes me angry too!" Poland yelled after him. He then huffed and felt his stomach rumbling. "Hey, like, wait! You're totally not making breakfast,like, I am! Your food's totally awful! Except pierogi..." He added under his breath, before jumping up and running into the kitchen before Russia. "Hah! I like, totally beat you to it!" He said with a winner's grin, before making some scrambled eggs, polish style. He also turned on the coffee while he was at it - the good strong kind, just the way he liked it.
-----