No Good Deed ( Fem!Spain x Romano )

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

No Good Deed ( Fem!Spain x Romano )

Post by Lokitama » 12-05-2013 12:33

Character: Lovino Vargas
Appearance:

He was just in front of his house's door, smoothing the wrinkles in his school uniform, a tired look on his face. He slightly slapped his cheeks to give them color, to look like a freshly-out of school student, happy he could finally be home, with his family - but he made sure that the makeup he was wearing wouldn't be brushed off.

He loved his family, he really did. His adoptive parents were the kindest parents he ever met, they almost spoiled them. They were always open to any problems he and his sister could have, always ready to land a hand. He loved being at home, but most of the time, he felt a tense atmosphere, created by himself, but caused by someone. That someone happened to be his big sister, Isabel. She had been adopted, too, but not from the same orphanage, and not at the same moment.

Each time he would see her, he would blush, look away, be really awkward, and most of all, he wouldn't stop loving her. But not because she was his sister. He felt abnormal, monstrous to love her in a romantic way. What would his parent think ? What would she think ? Plus ! What would they think if they knew their son and her little brother was shy and afraid of everything around him ?

He had to be manly.

So he acted. He acted as he was a strong man, as he was brave. He acted as everything was alright at school, that his grades were low just because he didn't want to study. He swore, to hide his insecurity. He mocked the others, to try to not feel bad for them - even if all of this was useless, because in the end, he was still bullied.

These fucking seniors, if only they could go fuck themselves. What did he do ? Nothing ! So why ?

He winced when he frowned, his new-made black eye was still hurting. He was really glad that his sister tended to forgot her makeup. He always had makeup in his backpack. He just hoped that no one would found out. Especially the bullies, he was already called a faggot, he didn't want to strengthen that idea.

He breathed deeply, before entering his house. "I'm home..." He grumbled. Damn he was tired - maybe that swearing at the leader's face wasn't a good idea ? - he walked upstairs, to his room, blushing madly when he passed his sister's. Goddammit, even a stupid door made him blush, now. What the fuck ?

He heard his parents asking how was his day, he just replied by a lazy "Boring." He always replied boring. What could he tell ? 'It was really great, those fucking teacher gave me another detention because I didn't write my homework- oh wait, I did it. But these fuckers punched me in the face and tore it down.' No, of course he couldn't say that. He had to stand strong. But trying to be was so tiring...

He crashed down his bed and instantly fell asleep, not noticing his sister's worried stare on his back.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 13-05-2013 00:42

Character: Isabel Fernández Carriedo
Appearance:
Speech colour: Red

College was a bore. A total bore as Isabel had found it. If she thought that in high school she'll be bombarded with homework, well wait till she gets in college as one of her teachers had put it. And he was right. College life was totally different. It had its benefits, though. She only attends 4 days per week and in which they were all half-days, so by the time she arrived home at midday, her mother would have her lunch all up and ready.

Ah, her parents. They were the best parents she could ask for. In reality, she was adopted by them when she was only three. Her real parents died in a tragic accident. She doesn't know what they look liked, sadly. No pictures, videos or any other memorabilia of them. She always thought her adoptive parents were her real parents. She loves them dearly as they love her just as much, treating her like their own real daughter. And then there was her little Lovino.

The relationship between them was rather complicated. It wasn't a normal brother/sister relationship. One would think that way but not to Isabel. Her parents adopted Lovino at age three when she was six and at that time she was happy to have a little brother to play along. That was normal for a little girl. As the years went by, Lovino learns he is adopted and learns the truth that Isabel is not his biological sister.

But what was the problem?

Well, the fact that Isabel loved her "brother" romantically was the problem. She didn't know how it happened or when it happened. It just did. She never had any boyfriends in high school nor in college. In fact, she wasn't that interested in boys as the girls were in her class. The boys never made her laugh or smile or just made her feel special in a way. Lovino did. Even though he rarely talked to her nowadays, just his presence made her feel happy.

Sometimes or maybe most of the time, Isabel would think to herself if he feels the same way she does for him. But the odds are slim. How can he when he doesn't look at her nearly all the time, talk to her or just generally be with her. Obviously the thought of his sister crushing on him would surely scare him, wouldn't it? How forbidden this love is for him. It's wrong, it's not right but it felt right to her.

However, something is bothering him and she could bet it involved school.

The way he always returned from high school, not bothering to eat anything or talk to his family about his day. Just slump to his room for a nap. She could understand that school's tiring and all but it was something more troubling. And he wasn't telling her.

Perhaps it was the workload of homework he got? Or the pressures of exams. Or perhaps...he was being bullied? These questions kept running through her mind, distracting her from her own homework essay. She bit the top of her pen, trying hard to concentrate but the questions came back again. What if he was being bullied?

A door being slammed shut. He was home. Her Lovino was home at last. She heard him mumble to their parents and then he retreated into his bedroom as usual, opposite of hers. Isabel put her pen down on the table and got up. She hoped he didn't shut the door. Luckily, it was only half-way open as she opened her own door slowly and peeked into his room. He was lying on his bed, his school uniform still on. It was always the same. Him asleep just like that, she staring at him with the same worried expression.

What could she do?

Talk to him, yes but he's never wanting to do that. Always shut in his bedroom or doing something else. It hurt her to think he's avoiding her. But today she felt like taking some action. It would be too late if she did not.

Isabel slowly stepped into his room. She took a deep, calming breath and looked over his figure. "Lovi?" she whispered gently. She scratched her elbow, a usual habit of hers when she's nervous. She tried again but he still gave no reply. He was asleep, he must be so tired then. She'll have to try later. With a sigh, she silently left his room and closed the door behind on her way to her room, hoping she'll talk to him later in the day.
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

♥ x ♥ x ♥ Image ♥ x ♥ x ♥

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-05-2013 21:22

A bad headache woke him up, he grumbled profanities against nothing and stood up. Why was he feeling so dizzy ? He stumbled all the way to his door, intending to go to the bathroom - he had to check his body's state. He did not notice that he had unfortunately knocked a little bit on his sister's door while stumbling.

Why was he feeling so fucking dizzy ? He wasn't ill or anything, he hadn't received any big blow on his head - except for his black-eye, which was still hurting - he hadn't even began to do his homework yet. He opened the door, and looked instantly toward the mirror.

He looked under all the angles to not see anything. And to his dismay, he did see a little bit of black under his eye, he 'quickly' fetched his mom's makeup in the cabinet and appliqued it on his face in a swift movement. It was little bit scary to know that he was at ease with putting makeup on his face everyday. It was like he was a chick or something, dammit... And he wasn't.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was manly right ? He hadn't any boobs, or anything. And it wasn't because he rejected every girl that asked him out that he was a homo... it was just because he was in love with the more beautiful and the kindest girl that ever existed. He put his forehead against his reflection's.

"...'m not a faggot..."

He sighed liking the cold feeling of the glass against his head.

While they were eating, he noticed that his sister was uncomfortable about something. And he didn't liked that one bit. What if it was because she was in love with another guy ? It could definitely be that option. The chances were over fifty percent. After all, who wouldn't fall for her ? She was perfect.

"Something wrong, Lovino dear ?" He was startled by his parents - they actually gave him quite scare, he had jumped a little on his chair, snapping his head to them - but fortunately, he did -not- calmed quite quickly.

"W-What ? Huh- Yeah. No ! I mean no !" All of them giggled. "S-Stop making fun of me, d-dammit !" He blushed, finding his food suddenly really interesting.

He quickly - and subconsciously - frowned. Who was the guy his sister was in love with ?

The day passed, and once again, he had to go to school. Fortunately, this day, the teachers he had in the afternoon were on a school trip. He could go to his Isabel's school to pick her up - and to see who was the lucky guy. So when eleven o'clock rang, he stuffed all his books and pencils in his backpack, not caring about placing them correctly, and he rushed outside.

He couldn't help the smile - he was about to pick her sister up, and last time he did, she was really happy ! He couldn't wait to see her smile !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 23-05-2013 13:41

The brunette was busy finalising her homework essay on the subject of History - her least favourite subject. What was with these Spanish Armadas? Being Spanish and all, she knew quite a lot about her heritage already. But writing an essay on it?

"Well, can't complain really. That's what college is all about..." she mumbled to herself.

Isabel sighed wearily as she finally finished that two-pages-long-boring essay. Putting her pen down, she rubbed her tired eyes and suppressed a yawn. Only a while later did she hear some faint shuffle and a slight knock on her door did she get up to peep out from it. She met the bathroom's door being shut meaning Lovino was in there, having awoken from his nap.

All the worries that were previously in her head returned causing her to groan lightly. She retreated into her room and began clearing her workspace and shuffling her homework into her bag along with her stationery. She still hadn't forgotten to ask Lovino what was troubling him.

Isabel wasn't her usually self at dinner time that night. While the family were eating lasagne at the dining table, it was clear that her brother's worry was her own worry. She kept fidgeting with her hair or her sleeve and she was trying so hard to be calm and not blurt out her worries over the table. The only problem was that Lovino noticed his sister's uneasy aura but she didn't know that.

"Something wrong, Lovino dear ?" asked their mother. Isabel broke from her terrain of thoughts and focused her emerald eyes on Lovino. Was he feeling the same as her or something? If only he would tell her.

"W-What ? Huh- Yeah. No ! I mean no !" came his confused reply. She didn't mean to giggle but gosh he was so adorable when he got all startled and confused like that. A small giggle escaped her mouth and then so did her parents.

"S-Stop making fun of me, d-dammit !" he stuttered with a blush. It actually made her heart melt the way he blushes. God if only he knew how she felt about him. If only he knew she dreamed of having his lips upon hers, his arms around her, his breath tickling her face, his...his--

But she quickly shook herself from those guilty pleasures. He would hate her for it. She was his sister for God's sake! It's wrong, disgusting and a shame! Shame upon herself, shame upon her family!

But he's not your real brother, said the sly voice within her. He's not even your step-brother but only an adopted one. Now does that actually make him your real brother?

Isabel came out of her college the following day, with a huge smile having gotten top marks in her History essay. "I'll see you later, Carmen!" she waved to her best friend as she got in her car. Isabel always walked home from college because her house was not too far and plus she likes walking rather than being stuck in a vehicle and not having to breath the fresh air.

As she turned to the college gates, she just then spots Lovino. And surprise he was here to pick his big sister up! The sight of him made her grin and she came running up to him, her arms apart. "Hey Lovi! You came to pick me up again~" she giggled and hugged him rather tightly. He was quite tall for his age and a few inches taller than Isabel. She had this blush stuck on her face as she let go of him.

"How was your day at school? Did you have free classes after lunch?" she asked with her bright smile as the two began walking home.
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-05-2013 22:55

The moment when his sister hugged him, his mind went foggy. It wasn't particularly a bad thing, since everything that passed through his brain was Isabel. Isabel's smile, Isabel's kindness, Isabel's waving hair, Isabel's scent, Isabel's arms around his waist, Isabel's closeness, Isabel's curves, Isabel's breath against his neck sending shivers down his spine, Isabel's pant under his-

Dead kitty. He had to think of dead kitties. Heat rushed within his veins, and blood rushed south - and a little bit to North, to color his pale cheeks. How could he? How did he dare think like that of his sister. He gently rubbed her back, and was relieved when she let go. It's not that he didn't like hugs or anything but... she could have felt his err-... manhood against her belly. And it would have been really embarrassing.

He looked down at her face and almost stretched his hand to caress her cutely red-colored cheeks. He wanted it so much, to pass his hand in her soft locks - in his memory, when he was brushing her hair, the locks were the softest thing he ever touched.

"How was your day at school ? Did you have free classes after lunch ?" He stayed silent some seconds, savoring the gentle tone of her voice flowing in his ears. If only... If only she wasn't his sister... It would have declared his flame long ago. Or not, he was kind of shy- but he was a man anyway ! "It was..." Hurtful ? "Horrid, they tried to put a finger in my ass in P.E., saying that it would certainly please me ?" Tiring, since every bully mocked him and that girls he rejected were calling him faggot, too ? "...boring, as usual. But yeah, the stupid teach' giving us the afternoon lessons are on school trip."

His sister's smile was contagious, and he noticed it when his lips lifted slightly upwards. They began to walk side to side. He couldn't help but steal glances at her free hand, dangling by her side, almost calling his's. If he was just a little bit younger, he could have used the 'I'm your little brother' excuse but... he wasn't little. He was big, strong and all. He was a man. He was.

"What about you, how was your-" As he was returning the question, wanting to know about her sister's school life - and love life, he would find that jerk that claimed her love - he was interrupted by a usual and scary sight. Bullies, walking toward them. Fortunately, they didn't seem to notice him-

"Hey, isn't that our little faggot ?" -he was taking his unfinished last sentence back.

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 28-05-2013 18:11

As the two were walking side by side, Isabel still had not let that question slip away from her mind since yesterday. The little hesitance in Lovino's voice when asked how his day was, was a slight give away that his problems might be regarding school. It was her gut instinct and she was certain she was right all along. Even though he tried hard not to show it, she could tell he was getting bullied.

But Isabel played along with him, not wanting to trouble him on the journey to home. She thought if he had something to eat first, let him do his homework if he had any and then she'll question him and hopefully try to resolve his problem. She was starting to think how much she cared for him as well as love him.

"Lucky you! Getting half the day off," she chimed in her usual bright, cheery voice. She let out a small laugh to show him she had not suspected anything yet. Walking down a lane, she began to hum quietly to herself. She usually did this alone - it was a sort of jaunty, up-beat tune - another Spanish pop music she listened the other day. This would be perfect to hold his hand.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind, she thought. And just as she innocently began to grasp his hand, she heard Lovino ask her something, which made he completely stop her action.

"What about you, how was your-" he began but was cut off abruptly. "What?" she asked, staring at his face. She followed his gaze and met a sight of a gang consisting of tough-looking boys, about the same age as Lovino. They looked menacing. And then it hit her.
They were his problems - bullies in his school. Oh my God, he was getting beaten!

"Hey, isn't that our little faggot ?" she heard them say and they burst out laughing. "And who's that? Your girlfriend?" She felt the heat rise to her face. She was far more angry than embarrassed. The gang started to advance towards Lovino and Isabel. She didn't know what to do. She knew one thing though: protect Lovino.

"Come on," she muttered to him and she briskly began walking faster down the lane. "Oi! Where the fuck do you think you're going?" they shouted behind them and then their footsteps began following their lead. This was not good.

PM me for my Ships!~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-06-2013 20:44

His mind went blank. Only one sentence was echoing within his head. They found her. They found her. They could do everything- anything to her. She wasn't supposed to be involved in any way. She wasn't supposed to know at all. As she was walking quite fast down the lane, he managed to realize that he wasn't helping at all. He was more like being dragged, like a rag doll.

"Oi! Where the fuck do you think you're going?" The voice sent shivers down his spine. He was so used to this voice, to this tone. That tone meant that he was going to use loads of makeup. And this time, his mother and Isabel would be suspicious about it. Well, Isabel wouldn't anymore. She knew now. She knew... She wasn't supposed to know ! She turned around, in a random alleyway, but the bullies managed to see that - thanks to Lovino, who was trailing behind.
Ah... Dead end...

A hand hurtfully grasped his shoulder, and turned him around. He gasped when his back was slammed into the wall. It hurt. He heard his Isabel yelling something, but only noticed two things: the fact that one of the bullies was holding her, and that the leader held his chin with a tight grip. He was way too close for him. "Hmmm... I remember as clear as I see your pathetic self that I punched you in the face." Shit... No... The guy passed his finger almost tenderly on his black eye. Making him wince, and making the makeup be brushed off. "Hmmm... What is this, I wonder ? Makeup ? My, Lovino, I didn't think you were that much into girly stuff !"

The Italian made a face at him, and spat in his face. He tried to move, but noticed hands preventing him to do anything. ... I'm screwed. There was a freeze. Everyone stopped moving. The bullies holding him loudly breathed in, as well as the one holding his precious Isabel, the leader stood shocked, Lovino's saliva trailing down his cheek, and there was the later. He was breathing shakily, afraid of the consequence of his act- what if they wanted to hurt Isabel ?

Few seconds after, a strong punch landed in his face, making him facing his sister. The love of his life. He slowly close his eyes, praying whatever unfair God up their heads to let Isabel be safe. Let her be safe. A hot breath brushed against his nose - and the breath stank.
"How 'bout we make a deal, hm ? We didn't manage to show everyone you were a fag during P.E. that's too bad, huh... To think we only wanted to please you by putting our finger in your gay asshole." The bullied gulped down. "So we'll make you feel good on our fingers, as promised-"Please let Isabel out of this, please let Isabel out of this, Please let her out of this... He frantically thought. "And then, the whore you engaged to not look gay will make her job on our dicks."

He opened his eyes suddenly. Who was he calling a whore ? What was he implying, right now ? He glared at the guy, who just laughed opening Lovino's belt. Usually, he would play fair. But rape wasn't. So he wouldn't play fair either. He kicked him in the balls before struggling to escape the two others grasps. And he managed - even if there was deep nails marks in his wrists, now - he turned around pushed one of the guy of the way, and punched the bully holding his Isabel.

He gently - but quickly and strongly - took his sister's wrist and ran toward their home. When they were away - meaning, when there was no more bullies around - he turned around, catching his breath, to see Isabel doing the same. "Y-You... Y-You're okay ?" She didn't reply. "Isabel... I-I-I'm sorry... Goddammit... I shouldn't have picked you up..." If he hadn't picked her up, she wouldn't have been involved. He would have taken on him, as usual. He buried his head in his hands, biting his inferior lip. He was such a jerk...

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 05-06-2013 22:32

They grabbed the Spaniard forcefully by the arms and pulled her back from Lovino. She knew what was going to happen next when the bully made to grab Lovino and slam him against the cold, hard wall. She uttered a scream and yelled "Stop! Please!" Her tone was winched as if she was in pain, her expression mirrored her tone. She struggled in the boy's grasp that held her back from her Lovino. He only tightened his hard grip on her arms and she was so sure a bruise would emerge soon.

It was horrible - a torture to watch. She could clearly feel her heart banging rapidly against her chest and a lump forming in her throat. The main leader of the gang held Lovino's chin and proceeded to insult him. She held her breath as he trailed a finger on Lovino's eye, thinking he might poke his eye or something. She again struggled but the boy pulled her back.

"Hmmm... What is this, I wonder ? Make-up ? My, Lovino, I didn't think you were that much into girly stuff !" Make-up? Girly stuff? What is he on about? Isabel was cut short by those thoughts as something happened. She gasped out when Lovino spat directly at the other in front of his eyes. Her eyes widened in fright because the consequences would not be good. She stood still like time had stopped moving with the earth, like everyone else let that shocked moment sink in before they took action.

"NO!" A fist to his face made her scream out loud. The boy pulled her back as she struggled, her tears trailing down her face. Her Lovino. She saw his eyes meeting her terrified ones. She whispered his name before he closed his eyes. Please help. God please help us!

"Don't hurt him!" she cried. She couldn't bear to see him hurt. She just could not. They ignored her pleas and the leader made the Italian face him.

"How 'bout we make a deal, hm ? We didn't manage to show everyone you were a fag during P.E. that's too bad, huh... To think we only wanted to please you by putting our finger in your gay asshole. So we'll make you feel good on our fingers, as promised, and then, the whore you engaged to not look gay will make her job on our dicks."

Isabel shook her head and all the time she was crying. "Let him g-go..." she kept saying, her whispered pleas making no use whatsoever. She was so scared of what will happen. They will beat Lovino up so bad and then rape her. They will take her away from him and they might never see each other again. Maybe in a hospital. She bit her lip so hard it bled but she didn't care. She wanted them out of this. Those bastards!

She felt utterly useless as she bowed her head and cried silently. There was no help now... But something extraordinary happened in that short time. She heard a painful groan that was not her brother's. She looked up and saw Lovino taking on the bullies, making his escape from them. He whacked the guy holding her and in one fleeting moment, grabbed her wrist and ran to safety.

She looked behind to see if they were running after them. There was no one there now. All the way, the two ran and ran non-stop to their home. They arrived at the porch and panted for breath. She leaned against the fence and clutched her heart.

"Y-You... Y-You're okay ?" Lovino asked, his breath ragged. She went on catching her breath, her mind fuzzled... "Isabel... I-I-I'm sorry... Goddammit... I shouldn't have picked you up..."

She faced him as he said that, his voice tearing in despair. To see him all crumpled up like that truly broke her heart. "O-Oh, Lovi..." she sobbed. "It's not y-your fault. P-Please d-don't think that." She felt heartbroken and as she felt so weak, she hugged him so tight, not wanting to let go of him ever. She wept in his shoulder loudly. "I-It's not y-your fault, okay? You hear m-me?" She pulled away to look at him, her arms still embraced around him. "Don't you ever think a-any of this is your fault because i-it's not! Those bastards will pay for this!" She tried to be strong for her bother but that encounter with them made her fragile and frightened. She was just a girl after all.

They stood there, hugging each other, glad that they were safe for the time being. Glad they still had each other in one piece. Glad they were alive. Glad they could fell each other's hearts beating. "W-What are we going to do, Lovi?" she whispered a little after, staring straight ahead at their pruned garden. She pulled back from him and lightly caressed his eye - the one where he was punched badly. She winched as if it was her own pain. "What are we going to do now?"

PM me for my Ships!~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 25-06-2013 18:27

As much as he loved his sister, he didn't manage to believe her words - she's scared, she doesn't know what she's saying... he thought - after all, it was his fault. As she hugged him, he smiled, nose in her locks soft locks. She was so genuinely worried for him, not like the ones at school. "Those bastards will pay for this !" He hugged her closer - no, of course they wouldn't pay. These kind of guys had no karma at all. If life was a bitch with the ones that didn't do anything, she was the sweetest with bullies.

"W-What are we going to do, Lovi ?" Lovino thought about it. How to make his sister forget about what happened, or at least reassure her ? There was no way to do that. She was almost raped, dammit. If only he had been less careless. What was he thinking about ! What a moron. He should have got his beating at school, then catch up with his beloved Isabel. She shouldn't have been there. She shouldn't have met them all.

He jumped a little when she touched his eye, not prepared for this - hell, he even wondered how she knew he has a black eye for a second. "What are we going to do now ?" He brought his hand to her hair, and slowly caressed it - it was soft -, wondering how she would take his next words. His lips tightened in a thin line as his bitter thoughts invaded his mind.

When he looked down to her, his eyes softened. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to hug her, telling her sweet nothing in her ears. He wanted to say everything was going to be fine, that it was okay. All of this while planting small kisses on her silk-like lips. But he couldn't. It was not okay, it wasn't going to be fine - at least for him -, and it was impossible for him to hug and kiss her that way. He breathed in, bracing himself for his sister's reaction.

"First, we're going to enter home, Second, I'll put make-up back on my eye, and Third, you'll forget about today... It'll be better for both of us..."

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 15-07-2013 20:48

It was such a nice feeling, a calm feeling having Lovino's hand caressing her hair after what happened. It almost felt like a remedy to her nerves. Whenever his hand were upon her, she felt safer than safe. Her breathing slowed to a steady pace. She looked into those beautiful hazel eyes of his and could see the clogs of his mind working rapidly as he thought.

"First, we're going to enter home, Second, I'll put make-up back on my eye, and Third, you'll forget about today... It'll be better for both of us..." said Lovino at last. Making them forget about all this - that seemed impossible! This will surely give her dreadful nightmares no doubt and not only to her but to the Italian, as well.

A worrying sigh from her gave way and she bowed her head. "Don't you think we should tell Mama and Papa about this? It's a serious case, Lovi! I-I was almost raped by them and you were going to get a lot more beaten up!" she cried and looked up to him, her voice giving little cracks every now and then. "We should report this to the police. They deserve to rot in jail. All bullies do!" Isabel pulled him into another hug.

"I wish this weren't so...so hard to figure out! I don't want Mama and Papa to worry over this but I know for a fact that when something disturbing and serious like this happens, it's only right to tell someone reasonable instead of bottling it up and keeping it to yourself,"
she said softly. It was her turn to stroke his hair. She did so lovingly. Oh how she loved her Lovi. If only he knew the love she craves for him. The girl never thinks of him as her brother, more of a younger love that she will protect and care of. After all, they weren't real siblings so it exactly wasn't a taboo.

PM me for my Ships!~