Submissively to a second rank! [Prussia x Germany]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Submissively to a second rank! [Prussia x Germany]

Post by Zakulf » 10-07-2011 15:24

Submissively to a second rank!
Based on Commander's orders are absolute! (Prussia x Hungary)

Couple: Prussia x Germany
Storyline: After Gilbert received the direct orders from the first commander, Ludwig to punish their soldier. Which disobeyed their orders of spying on the enemy. Ludwig told Gilbert to punish her for her deeds and so he did, his own way. He entered her room and forced her into doing certain stuff, but Gilbert never really pleased her. He understood it was supposed to be a punishment, that was untill Ludwig entered the room. And ordered him to please the women, if not, he would do it. He left the room with some disapoint. Gilbert decided to pay him a visit the next day.

Prussia
Name: Gilbert Beillschmidt
Appearance:
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 15:30

Germany
Name: Ludwig Beillschmidt
Appearance:
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 10-07-2011 16:33

Gilbert opened up his eyes and yawned. "It's actually ... Morning ..." he said with a sleepy tone in his voice. He thought back for a moment about what he did last night to that soldier, but it seemed like most of it was forgotten. He didn't remember much of what happend that night at her place. How his brother came in, how he got rejected by that woman.

He sat up straight on his bed and looked around. "Did I drink?" he asked himself. He didn't even remember what EXACTLY happend. But he knew for sure that he should not contact that woman too soon. It would only cause embarrassment. He decided to just pay Ludwig, the first commander A.K.A. West!

He took his damn time on fixing his hair and putting on his uniform again, lucky for him he still had spare ones to wear. That one he wore last night is all dirty and messed up. He'd take care of the washing later!

(A.K.A. = short for Also Known As)

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 16:40

Ludwig was in his office doing paperwork, like always. He had his mind set on work, but the images of last night kept popping up and he paused briefly to shake the images out of his head. "Thinking about it won't do any good. I have work to do." he said to himself in his mind over and over until he was once again with his full attention to his paperwork, that seemed to be so much more then just a few seconds ago. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose and expertly his hand and pen found their right place on the papers and began moving again.

Once in a while he would pause and take a sip of his coffee, listening to the troops training outside and then he would go back to his work, which he so loved. Actually he didn't but duties were duties, orders were orders and they had to be done whether or not he liked it or not.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 10-07-2011 17:03

Gilbert actually managed to put his clothes on and also fixed his hair well. He walked over to the door, then paused for a moment. "Before going to West ... Should I ..." he thought about breakfast, but he figured out it was more important to pay West a visit instead.

He walked out his room, then locked the door behind him. Again with a special key only he and the first commander had and could open up. He went to the room where West mainly was, doing all the paperwork and such. He decided to just knock the door to see if he was there or not. If he wouldn't open it up, he would just let himself in.

Luckily he got that key, which they could use for all rooms to secure them well, most likely their own or those of the military weapons they got. Once he reached for the room, he knocked on the door. But he didn't let any of himself hear, if he would and West was in a bad mood ... He probably wouldn't answer.

"Knock, knock". He was waiting for West to answer it.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 17:08

His blue eyes gazed up at the door and he glared at it as he heard the voice behind it as if the glare would melt the door and stab the person behind it. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and sipped the last drops of his coffee, placing his mug down. He fixed his tie and cross and took his hat off and placed it on the paperwork in front of him neatly, ran his hand through his hair to fix it a bit.

"Come in." He said sternly and looked down at his hat, noting it was a little crooked where it lay on the papers so he fixed it to be straight and until he was satisfied with it, then dusted it off a bit.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 10-07-2011 17:16

He heard a soft, but stern voice coming from the other side. "Come in" it told him. Gilbert opened up the door carefully and walked in, he closed the door behind him so others wouldn't be able to peek in and check what's happening.

"W-West, hey ..." Gilbert said as he placed his back against the closed door. "You have some time for me?" he asked with a more confident tone in his voice. He quickly fixed the last bit of his hair and uniform before Ludwig actually looked up.

He decided to just wait and to examine his expressions from a distance, being too hasty with stuff would only cause war between them.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 17:26

"W-West, hey..." He looked up and stared at his older sibling's face, searching his facial expression for something. He wasn't sure what he was looking for. "You have some time for me?" Was the next thing he heard from his brother.

His blue eyes were still searching the others pale expression and for a second or two, he locked their eyes together before folding his hands under his chin, resting his elbows on the desk and looked at the chair across his desk.

"Ja, I do. I wanted to speak to you about yesterday." He said and let his gaze go back up to the other.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 10-07-2011 18:01

He looked down on his bruder who was sitting down on his chair behind a big desk, filled with paperwork. Watching how his brother fold his hand and put them underneath his chin to rest his head on. West seemed to give some sort of cold glare as he spoke. "Ja, I do. I wanted to speak to you about yesterday".

Gilbert scratched his neck as a slight embarrassing feeling took over his body, a slight blush was appearing on his face. To think that West actually came in that night, what was he thinking? He seemed to be quite excited himself, would he do it to her again tonight in secret ... What would he do ...

"Well then!" Gilbert smirked as he sat down on a chair in front of him. "What do you wish to know, West?!" his attitude changed all of a sudden, from a careful behavior to his usual.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 18:22

"Well then! What do you wish to know, West?!" He rolled his eyes, his brother's mood and voice could change without reason. He had told him to punish the soldier, not fuck her. He cleared his throat.

"I want to know, what in the world possessed you to punish that soldier in that way!" He growled and sat back in his chair, hands still folded together. "East, this is the army, the military, we are soldiers, this isn't one of your uniform fantasies come true and you are not the king of it! Soldiers need discipline and you will be lucky if she doesn't press sexual harassment charges at you or the military!" He nearly shouted, slamming his fist onto the table.

"Why can't you do your duties normally?!" Ludwig hissed between his teeth, his voice lower then before.