Who is your Favourite character?

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 17:09

How cool~
I also cosplay Japan, but, Austria is really awesome, so I wanted to do him too
that, and we really have a lot in common
(no seriously, it's scary...)

that, and I also want to cosplay him to nag a certain someone
*pokes Darkswordman* owO
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-05-2011 17:13

thothlover wrote:especially when you cover him up with hot melted chocolate and whipped cream and put cherries on his nipples and a banana on his privates x3 hehehehe xD
I DON'T FEEL WELL ALL OF A SUDDEN ...
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-05-2011 17:15

DarkSwordsman wrote:
thothlover wrote:especially when you cover him up with hot melted chocolate and whipped cream and put cherries on his nipples and a banana on his privates x3 hehehehe xD
I DON'T FEEL WELL ALL OF A SUDDEN ...
What's the matter bruder?~ Would you rather it was me covered in hot melted chocolate with cherries over my nipples and a banana on my crotch? While tied to the bedpost?
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-06-2011 14:34

England.

Don't get me started on why.

( Russia, Prussia and Lithuania are close seconds)
for the rest I love everyone...just some more than others~!There are also characters I dislike but this is a love topic so...
Let's hear the love for ENGLAND~!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-06-2011 03:11

My #1 fave is Germany... :sweatdropgermany:

But then coming in close behind is Japan, England, Russia (Tho he kinda scares me), Prussia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, and tons of others... Incidently neither Italy makes my fave list... i just dont like annoying characters a lot... but i dont hate them either... |D
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

ElectricSynthetic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by ElectricSynthetic » 17-06-2011 23:33

The Italy brothers are my favorite! <3
Then Austria because he is so classy and elegant and... stuff <3
Then Prussia follows right behind him (and ready to jump on Austrias back...) because he is awesome ! 8D
Main roleplay character: Austria and Prussia
Secondary roleplay characters: Germany, Italy, and America.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 03-07-2011 20:43

Actually most of my friends find this surprising but my favorite character is Russia...
|D -.-'

Anywho, it actually changes a lot but i've always kinda like Russia.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-07-2011 01:23

I like a lot of characters actually. Austria was one of my first favorites~! I liked the elegance.
Russia was my second real 'oooh I love this character' moment.
Then came Prussia.
Then England.

This is just the order in which I started loving them... it's not which one I like better for it would be Uk anyways... the rest can fight about second place.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Cobalt_Chime
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cobalt_Chime » 16-11-2011 08:54

Um. Canada was first, he's so cute and has a nice personality. He's so calm, it's nice. (okay, maybe I'm a little biased on grounds of patriotism?) China, I really admire (it's the wok, I'm telling you!). But, I also like Prussia a lot. He's really cool! Free-spirited characters are so many kinds of awesome. And he's loud, but he can sense the atmosphere and he's not annoying! He's also the most awesome survivor. EVER. Oh, and he helped give us USA xD. (And his Japanese VA is very good!) ~gush~
From the hearts of people, miracles happen.

I can (try to) RP: Nyotalia Canada, Nyo-North Italy, and possibly China.

Beware, if anyone asks 'who' Canada is or says they can't see him while I'm around, I WILL swing the wok and hit whoever said it.

ChickMagnet
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by ChickMagnet » 12-01-2012 11:26

I must admit i'm also a total fan of prussia!! I just liked his character in the series a lot, and his voice actor did a really good job on that.
He deserves a lot more screen time :p also our little gilbird to ( dammnn he's so cuteee)

One the second place i got italy, he's so damn innocent and cute. And fan of the relationship between him and germany ^^ i still believe the HRE = germany, but that he must have had one hell of a smack on his head by hungary's pan, to forget all about cute lil chibitalia :p
main roleplay: prussia
extra roleplay: england, italy, belarus,
favourites: prussia <3 (germancest), USxUK
Cosplays: prussia, england