That Headcanon Post.

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
ElectricSynthetic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by ElectricSynthetic » 17-06-2011 23:31

Uh heres mine...

Russia never rapes. Hes violent yes, but not a rapetruck. He also adores children.
Canada love to get drunk and smoke pot. I live in Canada I should know.
Prussia doesnt hate Austria, hes just jealous.
Austria likes Prussias company even though he says the opposite. Hes actually quite alone.
Germany loves bigger women.
Germany isnt gay, no country is. They are theyre people.

and other things but I forgot lol
Main roleplay character: Austria and Prussia
Secondary roleplay characters: Germany, Italy, and America.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 17-06-2011 23:50

ElectricSynthetic wrote: Germany isnt gay, no country is. They are theyre people.\
Actually.. Hidekaz has not said that any hetalia character is gay..
Except for Sweden.. but he's only gay for Finland XD
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

ElectricSynthetic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by ElectricSynthetic » 18-06-2011 07:28

talkenia wrote:
ElectricSynthetic wrote: Germany isnt gay, no country is. They are theyre people.\
Actually.. Hidekaz has not said that any hetalia character is gay..
Except for Sweden.. but he's only gay for Finland XD
si si! but I have met a few people who think Germany is soooo gay... and when I said "lets do genderbent!" or chowed them het, they cringed and said he was completely gay. Same with a few other characters =_=;
Main roleplay character: Austria and Prussia
Secondary roleplay characters: Germany, Italy, and America.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 18-06-2011 17:43

Oh I don't like it when that happens either...
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 19-06-2011 04:39

O.o Where do people get the idea that he's gay anyway? I mean, aside from fanfiction, I don't see him gay at all. Now, if they are only looking at his relationship with Italy, than maybe, but beyond that, I can't see it.
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 20-06-2011 08:38

China:: isn't interested in love.. he got other things on his mind that he consider to be more important.. yet whenever he get into a relation he would be a very sweet and caring lover.. he also thinks he's pretty dominant and tries to take responsibility, but in the end most of the time end up to be submissive compare to the other..
Main: China
Minor:

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-01-2012 21:54

I always believe that when it comes to love countries have slightly different morals from humans.
Unification, be it forced or voluntary has to be consumated. The country feels automatically atrackted to the country he's unified way.
this will last until they act on it.

feelings of affection they can only feel for other countries depending on their relation with them. Sometimes a human gets close to them but they never fall in love with them. Or close to never.
(In my headcanon Prussia really loved Friedrich the great.)
This also solves the matter of 'gay or not'
it's not really the case, they love who they love. When there are mostly boy countries around...they may appear 'gay' but when times change this may differ.

Also they have an eternity to spend. More than a human life time. Relations aren't the same dynamics we know them.
They are sometimes able to live a long time of a single experience, take things slow love in their own way and pace.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 24-01-2012 17:27

hmhm I definitely agree to the eternity thing.
Since they live that long they have a hard time and taking longer of getting over their past then normal humans, just see Italy with HRE and Germany with the WW's
Also they take a longer time to grow up, or rather said, they only grow up when they have certain events in their countries. Once they have reached a certain age and "matured" they can no longer grow older, ( Grandpa Rome and eh.. Legolas guy.. Germania XD)
They disappeared, they didn't grow old like real people but just.. 'went'.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-01-2012 00:31

I sometimes see them a bit as the elves in lord of the rings. Once they have reached a certain age, they do age but very slowely.

However, Rome and Germania died trough violence, countries do can die like that.
(If you ask me)
For if you look at China, you see he ages in his own very slow way, he seems old and young at the same time.
Just like old elves in LOTR
Sorry for being geeky XD
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 26-01-2012 16:43

Hmmm~

1> Russia is a manry man, and his love of sunflowers and the wearing of pink scarfs only proves this fact. He is /not/ a 'kawaii desu~' shota-like country. He's all man. Crack is always loved, however, but I tend to lean towards the more child-sadistic-violent Russia....

2> Prussia, while as awesome as he is, has his down-days where he just feels shitty. He lives as a troll in Germany's basement, and has a small home in Canada where he sometimes resides. He is a good driver, just not a safe one. Not so much "gay" but more or less metrosexual. Also have the guro head cannon of cannibalism, and am currently looking into it a bit more historically... But for now, it was caused by Russia due to a simple teasing remark. <coughs> And he had trouble with bed wetting as a kid... <ChibiPrussiaDiaries>

3> Finland is adorable, yes, but has a badass side. Russia couldn't even occupy him during WW1, while Sweden was basically Germany's bottom bitch. :T < There was a comic about this, but I can't find it....>

UMMMMM- I'll put more there when I think of it. <3
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.
Characters: Russia, Canada, Italy, Romano...