That Headcanon Post.

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
SailorSerenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

That Headcanon Post.

Post by SailorSerenity » 03-05-2011 02:35

Besides canon stuff, what head-canons do you give your muses?

-Iceland's very fragile. He tends to faint a lot. |D
-France can talk to the dead.
-Canada knows his...."stuff" from France and past lovers. He takes note in his mind and uses this to his advantage later.
-The Italies aren't useless. They just hate fighting.
-Canada gets nauseous over blood and gore, and sometimes faint when he sees large amounts of blood. Thus, he hates fighting people.

My brain's not really working right now, so I'll edit this later with more interesting stuff.

And Mods may move this if it's in the wrong area.
^This post needs to be about 20% cooler.
Main: Canada
Minor: Ukraine, Belarus
Willing to try: Monaco, everyone else.

CrossedMusic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by CrossedMusic » 15-05-2011 16:45

I love your muses, here are mine. Oké here we go, no!?

- Spain has a split personality, so he tends to switch between evil and happy. (for example when there is allot of pressure.)
- Netherlands is not hating Spain he just thinking different which makes it hard to communicate with Spain.
- Kumajiro didn't forgot Canada's name but he just do it to make Canada scream his own name and won't forget himself.
- Every country has a little medallion from their Golden Age, so they can remember who they are.
- They life between normal people and acting like normal people except they don't age.
Plus Ultra!!! - Further Beyond!!!

Main Roleplay character: Antonio Fernández Carriedo.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-05-2011 16:55

hmm~
the idea about split personality's i also apply to Italy..
its more supposed to be south italy, but the maffia..
I think, Italy's happy personality is only a mask for his worries~

for the rest. .more ideas about split personalities..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

CrossedMusic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by CrossedMusic » 15-05-2011 21:29

Finland is really epic but somehow he just dislike fighting after he saw what he caused his own people by his fighting.
Plus Ultra!!! - Further Beyond!!!

Main Roleplay character: Antonio Fernández Carriedo.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-06-2011 15:00

hehehe mine ~

-A country is the spirit of their people, their body not necisairilly the lands...more their houses. Still they live between normal people but refer to their country as their house...or rather their home.
- civil wars cause psychosis Cause the country is fighting itself.
- Prussia is still alive becasue there are still people who call themselver Prussian...He and his people are just 'untheimd'
- Prussia is part of re-enactment groups becasue he misses being out there and fighing like a kight.
- Russia isn't a bad person, he is just damaged and thinks different becasue he has to be on survival moda almost constantly.
- England has published fantasy books under a pseudonim
- The italies have a rather modern interior of their house...uhm design and such, and Feliciano designed it.
- The Italies were too expensive clothes and drive too expensive cars.
- England somehow manages to be perverted and innocent at the same time? Like he fantasizes a lot but almost never does it? And when he does he silently hopes for romance?
- England + Romantic era = me happy
- real faeries are drop dead scary and no flying mint bunnies
- flying mint bunny is a magical experiment gone wrong....
- I agree on Spains split personality ( Spanish inquisiton O-o)
- Prussia found HRE in the aftermaths of the French- German was and decided to raise him.
- Prussia lived with Russia till the fall of the wall.
-
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 16-06-2011 05:28

Hmm~

I agree with CrossedMusic about Spain. I think he has a split personality too, something that is left over from his conquistador days. I mean, the Spanish Empire was one the sun never set on.

- Romano really does loves his brother but, due to his insecurities, he has a difficult time showing it. I think that traces back to Rome, when he found out Rome left him behind in favor of Veneziano. To deal with his confusion, anger, and the hurt he felt, he lashes out at everyone else. Spain is probably the only one who knows Romano the best (since he raised the boy and all). I don't even think Veneziano knows him quite like Spain does.

I also think Carthage is Romano's father. It kinda makes some sense. Carthage's reach went all the way to Sicily, until Rome took it during the Punic Wars. Then there is the fact that Romano has Arabic blood in him( Himaruya said that before).

- As for Italy, I don't think he's as stupid as he let's people know. I think he's very intelligent and he knows what is going on. After all, even as a child, he defeated the Ottoman Empire. I don't think he can do that and be as silly and stupid afterwards. That part, though is somewhat part of his personality, is more or less a ruse.

The reason behind his cowardness is because he hates wars and fighting. I mean, he saw what happened to his Grandfather and then again to HRE. Like Germany, he was more or less drawn into the war because of his boss, Mussolini. That and he'd made friends with Germany and, after realizing what was going, he didn't want to leave him, in fear that Germany would end up like Rome and HRE.

- We all know Germania is a no nonesense kinda of man. Which leads me to believe he was strict parent. I think Prussia looked up to the man and wanted to be like him. He did all that fighting to prove himself worthy in his father's eyes (yes I think Germania is Prussia's father). But, as time went on, he grew on his own and developed his own personality. The wild, battle crazy Prussia we know of.

- Russia isn't a rapetruck. I can't stand that and I don't understand why people adopt that headcanon for him. His mind cracked so he's, more or less, suffering from a mental breakdown, which leads to his 'kolkolkol'ness.

- Finland is a badass and he has his own collection of guns. I mean, come on, have you looked up the statics of the Winter War?

I know I have more, but I can't for the life of me think of them.
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 16-06-2011 15:07

Hahah my opinoin!

Spain: spain does has a split personallity
The netherlands : knows about that and tries to avoid him in anny case (such as not having dinner with him) he tries to warn belgium but she was to naive to discover it

Denmark : is blunt because of his past . He is said to be a victim of manny traumas (of his viking past) he tries to be cheery the whole time

Belarus: is in fact just scared of others an that causes her to act mean to them she sees russia as a protection and wants to become one with him for that reason

Germany: is bad with people because he was always locked away from others (prussia etc)

Grandpa rome: didn't got killed by germania i think that germania tried to protect him but failed doing so
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-06-2011 18:50

okay this is a completely random headcanon caused by the chibi Prussia series:

- It took very long to potty train Prussia XD

other
- Prussia and HRE didn't live in the same house as kids but Prussia 'adopted' him as his brother
- Belarus is mean to Ukraine, scared that Russia will like her better but that doesn't mean she hates her sister...
- Latvia is a heavy drinker
- Latvia is bibliofile XD ( lol so am I)
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

iiAnarchyDuck
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by iiAnarchyDuck » 16-06-2011 19:21

But, did you see the rest of it? Seems HRE had something to do with that~

This one is probably apart of everyone's headcanon but I've added it to mine as well.

- Canada smokes weed. It's mainly for a stress reliever, so he doesn't do it often. But he does keep a stash hidden somewhere in the house.

- Netherlands smokes as well.

- America watches cartoons, especially Disney and the Looney Toons. Thanks to Japan, he's also gotten into watching anime.

I agree about Latvia being a heavy drinker. I also think Finland is drinker as well. I wouldn't doubt it if he kept a bottle or two of something in the house.
Main RP character :: Romano
Minor RP characters :: Prussia, Italy, Canada
OC's :: Brazil (f), Native America (f), Texas (m)
Willing to try out :: Finland, Sealand, Lithuania, Seborga

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 16-06-2011 20:08

yuria-chan wrote:okay this is a completely random headcanon caused by the chibi Prussia series:

- It took very long to potty train Prussia XD
*squeals* they are so awesome~ XD
i love that series..
HRE is so mean.. XD
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~