That Headcanon Post.

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 26-01-2012 21:47

(paid attention during history thanks to Hetalia... result:)

~Netherlands became allies with England against France, and France against England, so he could slowly step aside and watch them fight it out and focus on trading business. Smart eh?!

~A couple of years later.. England thought he was being smart by inviting Netherlands over to put a dutchman on the trone. Nuh-uh! England was now under Netherlands control and used against France... because Netherlands hated the French king with passion.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-01-2012 22:25

-Romano used to be scared about earthquakes and eruptions from Etna. However over time he had grown a romantic image the shifting of the tectonic plates will eventually bring him closer to Spain, and new land will form between them. Fascinated by it he actually talked a lot with Netherlands about how he managed to enlarge his land by draining lakes.

-Veneciano believes "Fascist" is short for fashionable.

-In the 100 years wars the English longbowman stook up their two fingers as an isulted gesture to the French (they still do) The commen believe is that this is because the French proclaimed they had said they would cut off the drawfingers of each longbowman they would get their hands on. So the English showed them their fingers as to say, come and get it!
BUT actually... it is just England saying "I'll top the shit out of you, beardy!"

-Englands eyebrows are actually a mustashe (lol)

-jehanne got snatched away by the bourgondians because Francis was more interested in her best friend seigneur De Rais. After that he was so full of shame of his lost heroine that he didn't even saw De Rais turn into the craziest pedophilic serial killer ever known to mankind.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 30-01-2012 16:34

dernhelm wrote:.

-Veneciano believes "Fascist" is short for fashionable.
Trollolololol.

Headcannon- Lovino is VERY much into up-to-date fashion, wearing the latests clothing. He dresses very nicely when not in uniform and or tomano-harvesting. Its kind of gay at how "Fashionable" he is....

Likewise with Feliciano.
it wasnt poor prussia's fault HRE is the evil person with the apple juice. . .
no bedwetting problems. .XD
It's a lie. eue They just want us to think that. As said by HRE....
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.
Characters: Russia, Canada, Italy, Romano...

The-Queen's-Corsair
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Re: That Headcanon Post.

Post by The-Queen's-Corsair » 04-05-2012 02:49

SailorSerenity wrote:Besides canon stuff, what head-canons do you give your muses?

-Iceland's very fragile. He tends to faint a lot. |D
-France can talk to the dead.
-Canada knows his...."stuff" from France and past lovers. He takes note in his mind and uses this to his advantage later.
-The Italies aren't useless. They just hate fighting.
-Canada gets nauseous over blood and gore, and sometimes faint when he sees large amounts of blood. Thus, he hates fighting people.

My brain's not really working right now, so I'll edit this later with more interesting stuff.

And Mods may move this if it's in the wrong area.
I really like these headcanons! Especially the one with France being able to talk to the dead, I'm really fond of that headcanon.

I also like the one about the Italies; it's sort of hard to be "useless" when you're an eons-old entity that's had to have fought at least in a few situations. But the thought that they're not useless at fighting exactly, just that they don't like fighting and will avoid it if they can help it seems more plausible, really! :)
Main RP Character: England

Minor: Romano; nearly every girl

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 04-05-2012 21:10

-Lovino choose Vargas as last name, because of his big hero Alberto Vargas in the 1940's. Feli followed, figuring they should have3 the same last name (even though he's blank about the origin of it)

-Spain didn't just bring tomato's for Romano, he also brought Veneziano a major gift, which is hardly known by others: cochinel, the Spanish red, which he got from Mexico. Due to the Turks there hardly wasnt a fine purple for dying left for the Cardinals purple robes. Feli was so impressed by Spains new dye however he stated the new Cardinal color would be Spains red from that day on.

-Belgium thinks her brother is dull,
Netherlands thinks her sister is outrageous.

-Francis tosses a love letter in an empty champagne bottle into sea for England to find, each year, being drunk after new years celebrations. He always is excited about this a couple of days and then forgets about it entirely. Maybe England will find one. Maybe he already has... nobody knows.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-05-2012 21:28

dernhelm wrote: -Francis tosses a love letter in an empty champagne bottle into sea for England to find, each year, being drunk after new years celebrations. He always is excited about this a couple of days and then forgets about it entirely. Maybe England will find one. Maybe he already has... nobody knows.
-What no one knows is that England has a box hidden in his house in which he keeps everything France gave to him that means something special to him ever since childhood. He has found a couple of letters from him, but noticed they were written while being drunk, and never went to ask him about it. He likes to read those more than reading his novels.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-05-2012 22:31

How about the other way 'round, and it's this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WAAUvb8nW4

=3 I've been meaning to make an England amv with this song for a while...Also the police...I kinda love them ^-^ If I'm in the right mood this is great music!

oh, not meaning to stray from topic.

Headcanon:

-there has been an occasion where England humped a sheep...
but he was really drunk! and it was a really attractive sheep!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 06-05-2012 23:27

yuria-chan wrote:Headcanon:

-there has been an occasion where England humped a sheep...
but he was really drunk! and it was a really attractive sheep!
-Scotland dared him to and England wanted his brother to praise him for once.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-05-2012 00:04

I'm not sure if this counts as a head canon, it's just something that frustrates me in fandom.
Englands faeries being depicted like tinkerbells. All of them. They're cute girls with petalwings.
No!
Just, if you dig into faery lore even a bit, you'll find more monsters than creatures who make cute compagnons.

I don't really mind if it's just a little part of the story... but I do when it's a fic dedicated to 'Englands relationship with his faeries' if you're gonna write a fic about it... do research!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 07-05-2012 00:34

Ahhh!!! I researched this tonight!!!
They are scary MFkers!

Allright, let’s check this out… bring it on!

Yikes, where are you all coming from!!!
Chiggiiii!!!!! Spain come save me allready!!!!