rawr who do you hate!?

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 16-11-2011 16:33

Cobalt_Chime wrote:Francis -creep. My eyes, they bleed.
Alfred - So LOUD. And hyper. And can't read the mood! And don't get me started on those hamburgers!
Arthur - Seriously, he forgets the second country he raised...kinda bad, IMO. And he was such an arse to China and them.
Belarus - while watching her terrify her brother is funny, it's also REALLY creepy...
Turkey - came off as such a JERK when first saw him...

I don't hate hate them, I just...don't really like them as much as I probably should.
*agrees on the France Part*
TT.TT Y U HATE AMERICA!?!?! *sob* >.> anywho, its just a sterotype. I do love hamburgers, but that many would make me sick... I'm actually fairly quiet as well...
I can sorta agree with those reasonings, but England is a bit of a Tsundere so... I cant hate him!! HE CAN SING!!! XD
....Gah I cant hate belarus anymore because I have a friend who cosplays as her.... (But I still dont like her because I am beginning to Cosplay Russia)
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Cobalt_Chime
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cobalt_Chime » 16-11-2011 20:58

Silvermoonwings wrote:
*agrees on the France Part*
TT.TT Y U HATE AMERICA!?!?! *sob* >.> anywho, its just a sterotype. I do love hamburgers, but that many would make me sick... I'm actually fairly quiet as well...
I can sorta agree with those reasonings, but England is a bit of a Tsundere so... I cant hate him!! HE CAN SING!!! XD
....Gah I cant hate belarus anymore because I have a friend who cosplays as her.... (But I still dont like her because I am beginning to Cosplay Russia)
Er...-awkward shuffle- -mumble- Um...it's because...um...um...he...kinda grates one...it's exhausting just to watch him...and...um... >.< WellIreallylikePrussiaandallandIreadhowitwaswithPrussia'shelpthatAmericabecameindependentbutthenIreadaboutthedissolutionandI'mjustreallykindamadatalltheAlliesforthatone,Imeanit'skindaunfairhowtheycanjustDESTROYsomeonethatexistedfor400yearsand...I'm sorry, it's just...sometimesIfeellikeAlfredhelpedtoturnGilbertintoafreeloader/hobo
-blushes and runs away embarrassed-
From the hearts of people, miracles happen.

I can (try to) RP: Nyotalia Canada, Nyo-North Italy, and possibly China.

Beware, if anyone asks 'who' Canada is or says they can't see him while I'm around, I WILL swing the wok and hit whoever said it.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 16-11-2011 23:42

!!! WAIT! XD dont run away!! i'm not gonna hurt you!
i understand the fact he grates on the nerves (he annoys me too sometimes)
but...wow... ive only heard so much hate for my home country in.... never... (ps if you run stuff together like that its kinda hard for me to read it though i managed haha)
... America only joined that war really because Japan took out Pearl Harbor. (so if anyone blame Japan... XD)

and... since when in hell did Prussia help us gain independence??? THAT WAS FRANCE I THOUGHT!!! *is so confused and will ask u.s. history teacher tommorrow*

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

Cobalt_Chime
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cobalt_Chime » 17-11-2011 01:45

>.< -headwall- Aiyah! I'm terrible at this! Maple, maple, MAPLE!

I am sorry, I do not know how to speak very well! I don't HATE any of them, they must be nice people, I just get annoyed with them faster than I do with the others. And, um, that's THEM, the characters, not the people! >.<''''' I guess that means I could add Romano to the list but honestly I think I'd just get confused with him...and I really didn't like Prussia when I first saw him either, but he's one of my top three favourites right now.

Um...I'm REALLY not sure now. Like, I know France helped a lot but I seem to recall "Von Steuben" and something about "France recommending" and "sanitation and bayonet use" somewhere. I heard there's a Steubenville in Ohio when my local parish was running pilgrimages/escapes down there. So it's not really the whole "Prussia" coming to help, but some representatives, I guess? I'm not sure, I haven't had enough time to look into it. Everything I even know about this is from wikipedia. So I'm probably wrong. Um.

-semi-vanishes from embarrassment-
From the hearts of people, miracles happen.

I can (try to) RP: Nyotalia Canada, Nyo-North Italy, and possibly China.

Beware, if anyone asks 'who' Canada is or says they can't see him while I'm around, I WILL swing the wok and hit whoever said it.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 17-11-2011 04:30

... uhm... ^^'

perhaps but not for the independence... ohio was not one of the original 13 states...
^^ i'm in world history right now, so it'll be next school year before i'm in US history, but i can tell you a bit... i live in the western part of the country so i may be a bit off.
if there isnt anything you arent sure about, you can always look it up... (i wouldnt suggest wikipedia though... it isnt known for reliablness)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 12-02-2012 19:58

Ok... this thread hasn't been active in a some time... but I just want to throw it out here.

I HATE SEYCHELLES!!!!! I don't know why... I just can't stand her. And she barely said anything in the anime. Aah yes, I remember... in the comic where France, America and England were stranded... France was very friendly towards Seychelles *inner England eyetwitch*

Also, I'm not a big fan of female characters, though I don't mind Hungary at all! She's probably my favorite female character ever ^^
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

gone
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by gone » 13-02-2012 20:02

For me it's gotta be France O.O just no
Oh and Cuba...yeah he's just so...boring xD

Aside from them, I love the rest of the others! <3 Especially England, Prussia and Romano <3

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-02-2012 20:08

I don't really get how someone can hate France xD
I find him awesome.
But I guess we all have our opinions and such xD
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 14-02-2012 15:05

Austria- Augh.... I just really don't like him all in all. Sure he's a priss and that can be kind of funny, but he's just really bothersome.
Japan- Yes. I dislike him unless he goes all "Otaku" on our asses. Then, he is loved with a passion. I don't like the fact that he's all whored out in the fandom to Turkey, Greece, England, Prussia (I've seen it!), America, Germany, Italy, ect ect~
Ukraine: I love Belarus, not so much the same love with Ukraine. Boing boing.
ENGLAND: Yes yes, I actually really love this Brit, but.....I have to say I hate a good 60% of his fandom. That means- where they have him as a " uke-tsundere, kawaii desu~ nation who will more or less (with a tinsy bit of struggle and yelling) give himself as BOTTOM to France and or America", pansy" I like him as a bad-assed ex-punk nation or Pirate!England.
----The whole FrUK/USUK fighting thing is also a pain in the ass a waste of time arguing about.
WHO THE HECK CARES WHO A FICTIONAL CHARACTER IS WITH?!

I'm done~
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.
Characters: Russia, Canada, Italy, Romano...

NightlyCapa
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by NightlyCapa » 13-05-2012 08:26

For me it's mostly Japan and America... They lack character devolopment.
Russia in the show sucks as well, because if they didn't tell me and give him the rediculous accent I wouldn't have known he was my country.
&#1042;&#1099; &#1085;&#1086;&#1095;&#1100;&#1102;.
&#1082;&#1090;&#1086; &#1090;&#1099;?
____
Main character: Russia
Minor: The Ukraine, Israel, Poland, Estonia, Germany.