Paint it white

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
Cobalt_Chime
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cobalt_Chime » 17-11-2011 01:55

I was rolling seeing Switzerland's eternally neutral zone xD. Also, Italy was hilarious going all-stops-off with the marker. Iceland was...I dunno how to put it. Kinda lonely? And yay, Prussia got a job xD as a show host ohohoho.
From the hearts of people, miracles happen.

I can (try to) RP: Nyotalia Canada, Nyo-North Italy, and possibly China.

Beware, if anyone asks 'who' Canada is or says they can't see him while I'm around, I WILL swing the wok and hit whoever said it.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 17-11-2011 04:32

ITS GOING ON SALE IN THE USA SOOOOOONNNN!!! WITHIN THE MONTH!!! :D
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-11-2011 22:51

=3 nice... nothing is EVER on sale in the Netherlands.
That's the only reason I don't feel guilty about watching everything online. It's friggin imposible to get something here unless it's friggin expensive! ( everything needs to be shipped from the usa and stuff)
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 18-11-2011 23:32

yuria-chan wrote:=3 nice... nothing is EVER on sale in the Netherlands.
That's the only reason I don't feel guilty about watching everything online. It's friggin imposible to get something here unless it's friggin expensive! ( everything needs to be shipped from the usa and stuff)
same reason here..
if we wouldnt watch online, we could only read manga, and only a few..
i believe they air naruto on some channel here now tough..
at least i heard my sister say she saw it somewhere..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-11-2011 01:35

eeeeehhh nope they don't... I would've known. I keep up with Dutch anime activity XD
I'm not sure what she watched...maybe Naruto in German, or some other shonen series that looked like it?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-11-2011 18:47

no idea.. she mentioned it once.. i have no idea..
and defiantly no german.. XD We have no german networks here..

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 21-11-2011 17:08

... /has convinced a friend of mine to get this for me for Christmas..../

...Ja...
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.
Characters: Russia, Canada, Italy, Romano...

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-11-2011 00:30

talkenia wrote:no idea.. she mentioned it once.. i have no idea..
I have one German channel, but it doesn't have cartoons, otherwise I could watch Naruto and other anime in German XD
A lot of anime actually get dubbed in German~ And they have quite some good ones cause they dub EVERYTHING in germany
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 23-11-2011 17:10

yuria-chan wrote:
talkenia wrote:no idea.. she mentioned it once.. i have no idea..
I have one German channel, but it doesn't have cartoons, otherwise I could watch Naruto and other anime in German XD
A lot of anime actually get dubbed in German~ And they have quite some good ones cause they dub EVERYTHING in germany
yeah i know they dub everything..
(you can watch german avatar online btw i believe. .at least when i was in Germany i watched it together with the little sis of my host family)
I think its rather funny when you see a german series with Linda de mol .. (even tough thats not dubbed but still.. its funny.. XD wait.. i actually never watch those series.. how do i know that.. ? -_-' )

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2011 00:40

Neither do I! but the rare occasion that you do watch just sticks with you because it's so funny/strange.
Rp chara's: