findings on wiki pages

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

findings on wiki pages

Post by Silvermoonwings » 03-07-2011 20:32

Was browsing http://hetalia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Belgium For any odd personality quirks and such and I stumbled upon something I thought was interesting when it came to her... Here, so you dont have to search |D:

Personality and Interests

It was revealed in Christmas Rampage '07 that she has two siblings, Netherlands and Luxembourg.

It is said that although she is mature and has a cheerful personality, she doesn't stand out much due to the people she is surrounded by. A note in a later character chart by Himaruya indicates that she speaks in a Shiga dialect. Earlier notes on the character describe her as a tsukkomi ("straight man") type, and state that she is often pushed around by her siblings.

In her profile in the third manga volume, she is described as being "a diligent, kind, meddlesome and friendly older sister! Although her features stand out, her clothes are simple and not very conspicuous!". And that she "Loves Gourmet and tasty snacks!" Also in a separate translation it is stated that she is "a cheerful, good-natured, but slightly nosy older sister. And scary when she's mad!"

In the Christmas 2010 event it was shown she has quite the tolerance for nudity (possibly a reference to that France and Germany are her neighbors, as well as that she, herself, is partially French).
When attacked by the shadow at her house, she gave him her own scarf as a gift and out of concern for him in the cold, disregarding the strange aura he was radiating.

Who did she give a scarf to? I know its not Russia because Russia got his scarf from Ukraine....
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-07-2011 01:20

Hahaha, okay explaination time.
On certain days like April fools and christmas. The creater of Hetalia hosts special events. He doesn't leave his computer and creatues this story on his blog that you can follow. If you live in japan you can send him messages with requests and sometimes they end up in the story.
However, the most common thing to happen is France going wild doing pervy things.
During this particular christmas, there were mysterious shadows roaming around who could do a weird aura attack that was super strong! After that they'd strip a character and dissapear. In silhouette a lot of them looked like France but were described to have 'a totally different feel' to them. In other words it wasn't France.
At the end it was revealed they were from a parallel world were everyone is naked and wears cat ears. They were supposed to find a 'mysterious mark' on a nations but or chest before twelve o clock otherwise their world would implode. After receiving this news all the nations helped to find it and in the end it was on Romano and it were the words 'happy new year' ...
In the parallel world there are 28 France's and tough some of them were actually looking for the mark, some of them were just perverted.
Uhm now for Belgium she encountered a mysterious parallel nation, parallel Spain to be precise! He was about to attack her when she went all darling with: "You're naked in the snow! Here have my scarf"
after that she wasn't attacked but much later on you see a parralel Spain with a scarf talk to a parallel France on his cell phone saying
"I just fell in love"

it's kinda cute
but it's the most rediculous story ever XD
I hope this...clarifies, if that's the right way to put it.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 04-07-2011 02:13

:D HOW COOL!!! XD

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-07-2011 02:18

Do you read the web comics? If not, you totally should! A lot of them are fantastic but not yet made into anime. And as a bonus it has these awesome events~! Also some details are different. For example, Italy didn't give HRE a deckbrush but his panties XD
I never really understand why they changed that XD When they leave in...well the entire character France.
I might even like the comics better than the anime! I think I'm one of the few who read them before watching the anime.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 04-07-2011 02:21

WELLLL >.> Uhm, There are mangas, but i think those are different than the webcomics right? Like I have the first and second volumes of Hetalia: Axis Powers manga... are the manga and webcomic different?

>.> LOL I just finished watching the anime yesterday. I had finished the axis powers a while back and was watching world series.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-07-2011 02:25

Well I know that the events arent in the manga yet... Same for some comics...They aren't really differen't only that the manga is more 'polished' they redid some parts to make the style a bit more uniform. Early comics from the web comics look really weird compared with the hetalia we;re used to.
But, the manga;s are a selection of the webcomics. Mean!ing that some aren't in there yet. I'll link you to a site where I read everything!
It does is unfortunate that the hetalia live journal community died... they scanlated everything very fast, so the newest works arant translated unfortunately...
http://aph.starry-sky.com/
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 04-07-2011 02:38

:D COOL!!!!!!! *spaz attack*

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 05-07-2011 22:10

LOL I remember you freakin out 'bout that! XD you were all like "What the freakin hell?!" and like flew back from the computer. Dad yelled at you XD

Still you prolly thought: "Thats kinda cute" huh?
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 05-07-2011 22:21

Brushflare wrote:LOL I remember you freakin out 'bout that! XD you were all like "What the freakin hell?!" and like flew back from the computer. Dad yelled at you XD

Still you prolly thought: "Thats kinda cute" huh?
Wait, you mean the panties? :searchingitaly:
I'm confused XD
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 05-07-2011 22:24

No. she was talking about the scarf belgium gave to Parallel Spain. Where the HELL did you get PANTIES?!?! D: