World Series, episode 11

You are free to discuss about the serie of Hetalia!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

World Series, episode 11

Post by Weronikus » 23-06-2012 21:10

In the 11 episode of World Series, after the ending, Italy is holding some king of dark grey object with the chopstick, and asked "What is this?" And China said to Japan "If you tell him the truth, I will never forgive you."

Yeah, yeah, spare the "You're stupid not to know" I know I'm not exactly the smartest. And I didn't exactly understand what Japan was saying, he sort of blurted it out without me understanding. So, anyone can tell me what it is?
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-06-2012 00:50

I don't know if you watch the dub or the English subbed one but, I rewatched the episode to properly answer your question and the dialog was somewhat like this:

Italy: Hey hey what is this?
Japan: Ah- that would be... Nomura Jellyfish... 'tsk'
* makes a bitchy sound and glares at china*
China: Why are you staring at me while you're speaking? *shocked*
It: and what's this white lumpy stuff ( In some other dish)
Japan: ahh...'tsk'
*Makes the Bitchy sound again and glares at China again*
China: So...Why are you staring at me?

Ok, they don't really explain it ( I think this had a continuation in another episode though)

But the Chinese set out some Jellyfish in the sea between Japan and China. Those jellyfish became a plague.
Though they were edible... So the joke is that Japan has to put them in all his food and is quietly judging China.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-06-2012 06:38

Oh, I get it know! Thank you!
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Fourstage
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fourstage » 10-06-2016 05:33

This is the information that is appropriate to publish the full details.