Festival Levende Geschiedenis LPLG

As Hetalia fan you might be very interested in the worlds history. Share your knowledge and entertain the others with your story and view on it.
dernhelm
Major
Major

Festival Levende Geschiedenis LPLG

Post by dernhelm » 04-11-2011 20:31

Each year in the Netherlands there is a huge historical festival in September named LPLG. All re-enactment groups from a broad range of time periods attend under the lplg-umbrella.
All participants try to be as historical correct as possible in clothing and attributes. It is a great festival to go to.

Romans, Vikings, Celts, High and Late Medieval, Napoleontics, WWII, Cold war, etc.
In time they will release more info on their website for 2012.
http://levendegeschiedenis.com
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 05-11-2011 01:25

Looks impressive O-O I don't have any accurate clothing... I can dress 'medieval' but that's improvised :P
Do you participate, or do you just watch? And pictures? ? If you do I'm curious for your costume!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 05-11-2011 23:03

this is one of me in action:P
not on lplg however.

pity for the visitors, the best part of the festival is when they are gone,heheh.
Then we drink beer together. It's insane. bourgondian medieval girls dancing with WWII germans, vikings playing cards with napoleontics. It's kinda like a hetalia episode really, hahaha.

feathering Jos, a friend of mine (all girls LOVE him)

some guys showing there vihicles:

This is Bas, a allied friend of mine (he's also a roman)

http://www.mcwilliam.nl/picture_library ... order.html
This is me talking with another friend of mine: a real Doitsu, his name is Werner. Really a nice guy. Only have an url, because the pic won't load.

I'm with the Dutch 15th Century group named GravenvanHolland.
www.gravenvanholland.nl

Visitors usually don't dress up for the festival. They just watch the shows. There are quite some battles and demonstrations every year.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 07-11-2011 20:34

It. . . .

seems so awesome..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-11-2011 22:00

Why isn't Pru here yet to drool over all those awesome airforce uniforms and stuff?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 07-11-2011 23:15

perhaps he fainted, lol