History Class with Liz

As Hetalia fan you might be very interested in the worlds history. Share your knowledge and entertain the others with your story and view on it.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-06-2011 14:46

Canada gathered his stuff. How sloppy of America that he didn't show up for class! Still he was glad about that actually. America would interupt him and attract all attention and in the end people would confuse them again.
He thought to himself if he knew another nice story...Perhaps, that!
But he'd have to ask Netherlands first!
He ran out of the classroom and up to the Netherlands. For some reason he found himself blushing...
"Uhm. Sorry...Netherlands? Uhm Can I ask you something?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 15-06-2011 21:10

He was sitting on one of the benches next to the school when he herd the canadian boy close in on him

Ah hallo canada..
He had a tired voice and give canada a minor intrested look. This was just because his lack if sleep lately. The canadian would probably know that and wouldnt mind his sleepyness .
He closed his history book wich was perfectly clean and unused.
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 15-06-2011 22:03

India walked into the room
"Sorry! I didn't mean to be late, but I got distracted as I passed the store and had to go and find some paper to write down the stuff i need to buy after class so i didnt forget. By the time I finished, I was already late!"
She looked at Miss Hungary.
"Did I miss anything important?"
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-06-2011 00:55

Canada shuffeled his feet a bit. He smiled very happy now. Netherlands never forgot his name! He even... But that was what he wanted to ask!
Miss Hungary asked me to tell more... I was wondering, can I tell about the liberation?
He suddenly had an attack of shyness. What should he say, what would Netherlands think of it?
I, I just thought I'd ask you first! I swear I won't make you look bad or weak, because you weren't and!
He took a big breath and held it waiting for response
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 16-06-2011 07:49

He looked up to the canadian man who was obviously at shy modus. Somehow the netherlands always had a hard time acting like a tsundere to this person. It was so strange that he could act more the less friendly to him

Ja natuurlijk canada, no problem ...

He knew that whatever happned it was true no matter how weak he is told to be. He really did need the help of this country
He tried to smile friendly at this country but also looked verry sleepy and calm

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-06-2011 13:36

Canada fidgeted a bit, half expecting miss Hungary to call everyone back already but since it didn't happen he scrambled up enough courage to sit besides Netherlands.
He didn't want to dwell on the subjesct of german occupation. When among countries talking about such things was somehow a bit 'not done' you also never mentioned the wall when near any of the German brothers...
Still he needed to say something to Netherlands. He really wanted Netherlands to become his friend, but what if he said something stupid? Netherlands was cool and often harsh with others. If he'd think of him as lame? That would hurt...
"Uhm... I have a new pencil. It really just glides over the paper."
He was so nervous that he was dizzy in the head. Didn't he have something more interesting to say than this?
Rp chara's:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 16-06-2011 15:00

Te netherlands saw how the other country sat down next to him and blinked a bit.
Since when does an other country want to get associated at these times?
When he herd canada talk aboit a pencil he tried to smile gently wich gave him a akward look on his face

A pencil? How nice...

A akward silence was formed.. E disn't know what to say aftet that.. It was such a blunt subject

He suddenly remembered that he has forgotten his map in class

Ah verdomme!

He looked at canada and stood up

I've forgotten my book in class ! I'm going to get it! Come!

As blunt ashe was he pulled canada's shirt and began to run to the class while pulling the canadian man allong

(shal we make. Sub topic of it ^^? )

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 17-06-2011 16:11

Germany ran as fast as his feet would go through the streets. "Verdammt! I'm late! So very late!" He thought as he panted, jumping over fences to get to school faster and crisscrossing the streets through alleys. He slowed his pace as he neared the schools doors and got it, panting heavily and getting out his water bottle he gulped down half of it, wiping his mouth on his sleeve and made his way through the halls, up the stairs and to the class room. He was never late! But today hadn't been his day at all!

"Sorry I'm late." He said, still catching his breath and cast a glare to his brother, "Prussia hung my clothes up in a tree and I found pasta in my shoes and had to chase the dogs for them and my bag, there was a meatball in it." He said and sat down in an empty seat. Good lord... this so wasn't his day.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 18-06-2011 02:51

India, still waiting for her reply from Miss Hungary, which she was beginning to think may or may not come, hand to cover her hand to keep from laughing.
"Don't worry, Germany. You weren't the only one who was late. However, that is a situation that I think is a very understandable cause to be late." She said with a nod, turning back to wait for the, maybe not coming, reply from the teacher.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 18-06-2011 18:17

Germany turned to look at India as she spoke, giving her a curt nod, "Well, I'm usually not late. But there is a first for everything, ja?" He asked taking a few big gulps from his water bottle. His hair wasn't slicked back as it had been that morning. Now it was in a fringe, again and now he just couldn't slick it back. He could survive one day without it slicked back, right? Ja, of course he could! He was Germany!
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England