History Class with Liz

As Hetalia fan you might be very interested in the worlds history. Share your knowledge and entertain the others with your story and view on it.
Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 02-05-2011 22:43

The netherlands smirked your sure that ass didnt tell crap misses hungary?
Useless as he is he coughed
I think even italy has better stories to tell he tought while yawning
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

RussianRubberDuckky
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RussianRubberDuckky » 02-05-2011 23:21

Russia entered the room, panting loudly. He'd slammed the door, and then fixed his scarf.
"Belarus.... She was following me..." He panted. In the distance, one could hear faint screams. "Please excuse my lateness."
He quickly composed himself, took just a quick swig of vodka, and sat down in a back corner of the room, smiling pleasantly at Hungary.
You will become one with Russia, da?

Main RP Character: Russia
Minor RP Character: Sweden

The frightening ones need more love <3

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 02-05-2011 23:28

She quickly looked up to see Russia panting heavily in the doorway.
"Belarus.... She was following me..." She smiled knowingly "It's okay Russia-kun I understand. I'm glad you could come. You missed a little part of the lesson so you will be excused for that part. Spain told us about his history.
Oh and Holland-kun I know this is accurate because I've done my research and i was there partly."

She smiled sweetly to both of the countries. "Now. Let's continue. Russia-kun even though you are late i still wish you to participate.
Can you tell us something about your history, a small part is enough because a whole history of a country is quit much isn't it"

She Giggled a bit and looked hopeful to Russia
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 03-05-2011 10:33

The netherlands (lets say hes sitting next to russia) poked russia and said you can also tell crap can you ? If spain tells the "truth" you can too.. he glared to spain and leaned back hoping that miss heddy would flame onhim anny second . Like he could care
As long as i don't have to be around that jackass
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

CrossedMusic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by CrossedMusic » 13-05-2011 11:12

"what about we skip the next class? eh and we just are going to chill" The brunette mumbled fast to the Prussian before the teacher said about the history exam about Spain.

His green eyes popped out for a second, what had he done, now they will get a test about Spanish history not that it was that bad but when he looked around he noticed people starting groaning, glaring and whimpering. He disliked that people got sad. "E-emnnn Señora!!" Antonio stood up and swallowed nervous. "What if we do. . .a little history. . . exam thingy on emnnn Italia~ hmnnn? Veneciano told first about Italia so why not Italia eh?" He hoped the teacher would say yes so people would stop feeling sad.
Plus Ultra!!! - Further Beyond!!!

Main Roleplay character: Antonio Fernández Carriedo.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 13-05-2011 13:33

"Holland~ Stop talking else you can stay for detention, yes?" She said with a smiled that was just a bit too sweet. She saw that Russia was a bit uncomfortable with the fact with telling his history.
"Russia, Dear. It's okay if you don't want to tell about you history i'll just pick someone else who can tell us some more about his history" she said reassuring to him.
Looking through the class she saw that Italy was dozing off a bit and that Spain and Prussia were talking.
Spain quickly looked at her when she told the class about the test.
"E-emnnn Señora!!" Antonio stood up and had a nervous look on his face. "What if we do. . .a little history. . . exam thingy on emnnn Italia~ hmnnn? Veneciano told first about Italia so why not Italia eh?"
She smiled kindly at the good-willed Spaniard. "Spain, our dear Italy's story wasn't really complete so it wouldn't really be a test if i picked him and the coming test will not only be about the Spanish history. Everything that will be told will come back in the test. You should see it as a test to see how well you can listen to your fellow student and nations even though you may not like them"With the last sentence she gave a look at the Netherlands who was frowning at his seat beside Russia. It's very sweet of you to be concerned about your fellow nations / students but it's their own fault if they didn't listen to your story" she smiled and gave a playful wink at him which made him sit down again. "But Russia, did you maybe made up your mind about telling us some of your history? It's would be a very good add in the test"
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

RussianRubberDuckky
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RussianRubberDuckky » 21-05-2011 21:13

"Kol kol kol.... I will start with my rise to power, da?" Russia ominously said as he finally caught his breath and felt reaffirmed that his sister Belarus wasn't in close proximity. "The Vikings, in the 800's, sailed along the waterways from the Baltic to the Black and Caspian seas. They took over Kiev, which was first dominated by the Khazars. Kievan Rus emerged, and was a group of small states who traded along the river, most notably the Volga. They controlled trade over furs, wax, and slaves along Scandinavia and the Byzantine Empire. Under Yoroslav the Wise's rule in the 1000's, Russia become superior over Western Europe with its interest in learning, while Western Europe was stuck in the Middle Ages. The Mongols and Khazars again took over, and they would stay in power until the 14th century. Then, the Duchy of Moscow arose, and successfully defeated the Mongols. Ivan the III, who in the 15th century greatly increased the size of Russia, as he tripled it. He was the first to annex Lithuania~ He also defeated the Golden Horde. In the 1600's, the Romanov's came into rule after the Time of Troubles, and they modernized Russia and increased its size and stopped Napoleon.
The Russian Revolution abolished tsardom and established communism. The Soviet Union was established in 1922, and allowed Russia to arise as a superpower. Without Russia, WWII would have been won by the Axis, as they were to first to attack and we liberated Ukriane. However, over 25 million died, and our economy was deeply struck. The Cold War followed, and then the Soviet Union collapsed because of the horrible economy and the widespread poverty. Now, Russia is a federation, and our economy is growing well. Some are afraid that with the new elections in 2012, Putin will be elected again. That's about it. Any questions, da?"

Russia looked quite pleased with himself, and happily thought of his superpower times. He'd get there again... The Baltic Nations would soon be his.... He didn't notice his soft chanting of his infamous "kol kol kol"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-06-2011 16:08

Canada made some notes to what everyone said.He smiled a bit as he noted that his new special pen prevented those nasty cramps he'd get when writing completly. It had been an expensive pen but it was well worth it. He breifly remembered comunist influences had spread even to his territories. In the end it didn't hold up.
This class was a great idea, if everyone was allowed to tell something about themselves, he could tell something really interesting and they would finally remember who he was!
I wonder when it'll be my turn to speak, eh!
He said that out loud but it wouldn't disrupt the class, afterall they hadn't noticed him up till now!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

RussianRubberDuckky
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RussianRubberDuckky » 04-06-2011 04:54

Russia looked over at the smiling nation, expecting him to be making some snide comments, but he then noticed that the blonde was smiling. Hadn't Canada been influenced by him? Trudeau had also made it pretty clear he didn't like that capitalist pig...
A scary grin forming on his face, he stared at Canada, and debated whether or not to intentionally 'forget' Canada, or whether to sit on him. Or, he could embarrass him too. Such hard choices~
Why don't you tell us something, da? I'm sure it will be something we haven't heard of before. Russia said, slightly mocking the forgotten nation. Embarrassing was more gratifying in the long run anyway.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 04-06-2011 16:05

Canada had been so used to people not minding him that it took him a while to notice that Russia had been speaking to him.
Canada looked at the seat next to him but there was no one sitting next to him who Russia might've been talking to.
"Who? Me?"
He thought of Kumajiro when he said that. And then gave miss Hungary a questioning look.
"Miss hungary, I can tell something, eh?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria