History Class with Liz

As Hetalia fan you might be very interested in the worlds history. Share your knowledge and entertain the others with your story and view on it.
CrossedMusic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by CrossedMusic » 06-06-2011 09:22

"Can we have a little break?" The brunette said before the Canadian could finish his sentence."Just like hmnnn 10 minutes, no? Then we can fully concentrate y. . . . emnnn" The male closed his mouth while looking to Prussia fast to see if he had any ideas.
Plus Ultra!!! - Further Beyond!!!

Main Roleplay character: Antonio Fernández Carriedo.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-06-2011 10:25

Canada noticed that he was interupted...AGAIN.
Oh well, it wasn't a new thing. Everyone would pay attention to Spain now and forget about him.
And he had thought of such an interesting story to tell!
Assuming that he was forgotten he went back to drawing polar bears in his notebook.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 06-06-2011 12:57

Well done Russia-chan. That was very good. I hope everybody made good notes because you know how important those are." She smiled at Russia and looked in the class again and saw some sleepy face but also a very hard working one who was making notes on high speed. Who was that? he looks a lot like America? wait.. wasn't it Canadia or so.
She frowned a bit as she tried to remember the name of the nation.
She suddenly got distracted out of her thoughts by a certain Spaniard.
"A break hmm? .." She looked at the clock to check the time. they had been working for almost two hours now. Shall we stop in 15 minutes for a break for 20 minutes okay. First i wanted to hear that story of ehm..." She looked at Canada for an answer.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

CrossedMusic
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by CrossedMusic » 06-06-2011 13:33

"ah emnnn . . " Slowly he bite his lip nervous while nodding. "D-deal señora Hungría." He looked back to his notes and wrote fast more information on it from the books itself. It was really hard to write between all the stuff he had on his table but he succeed. "hmnnn" He said silently.
Plus Ultra!!! - Further Beyond!!!

Main Roleplay character: Antonio Fernández Carriedo.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-06-2011 14:01

Canada's eyes grew wide! He had been seen! Not remembered, bu it was a start! Well the remembering part would soon be taken care of.
He jumped out of his chair and walked to the front of the class.

"It's Canaca miss. And you'll all remember my name from now on, becasue the story I will tell is how I got it!"

He proudly put his hands in his sides and started speaking. This was going good so far.
Well, it was a long time ago, the year 1547 and I was still a baby living with Iroquois indians. I was walking in the woods near a village when suddenly I saw a tall man who later turned out to be big brother France.
He asked me what the name of this place was, so I pointed towards the village and said 'Kanata' which is the indian word for 'village'...
Somehow France thought I meant the entire land. And thus myself.
So actually people have been mistaking my name from the very begining!
Still, being called 'little vilage' is quite a nice domestic name for a country as big as I am, eh?

Canada was very content with himself. Now if people forgot again, well atleast they'd fail the test. He didn't quite dare to look if anyone had really listened.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 06-06-2011 15:22

She smiled at the happiness which spread hisself across the canadians face. She sat down and let Canada take the lead.
She listened contently as he started to explain his own name. Oh it was that cute little boy of France. would he also follow the path of that frenchman. She blinked and looked a bit better at Canada. Neh. He didn't look like such a pervert.
she grinned as her mind became to work on some nice stories. A small stream of blood started to leak from her nose without her notice.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 06-06-2011 18:25

Italy had fallen half asleep on his table, since siesta time was almost starting, and he was feeling pretty sleepy already. He opened one eye when he oticed someone else was going to speak.
He did recognize the person who stood before the class... but.. who was it again..
Soon Italy's mind started to ignore the person in front off the class and he drifted off to dreamland, where he happily dreamed about pasta and fluffy yellow birds..
He softly laughed in his sleep, which no-one noticed exept for the people around him..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-06-2011 20:02

Canada was a bit sad that Italy was sleeping trough his story so bluntly.
Then he noticed the blood on Hungary's face.
"Oh dieu, miss Hungary! Are you alright?"
He rushed over to her and pulled out a cute checkered handkercheif, it looked old but clean.
He gently took a hold of Hungaries face and whiped it clean with his handkerchief. He had a gentle smile on his face and bore a bit of resemblance to France now. The big difference was that his smile was sincire and that there was concern in his eyes. No coy flirting.
"Do you have a high blood presure miss Hungary? That can be rather dangerous!"
Rp chara's:

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-06-2011 18:14

She snapped out of her thoughts as she felt a handkerchief pushed against her nose. She looked up only to see Canada? smiling gently at her while cleaning her face from the nosebleed.
"Do you have a high blood pressure miss Hungary? That can be rather dangerous!" he asked in his soft voice.
A blush crept on her cheeks as she shot back into reality. She had nosebleed-ed before the class. "It's nothing to worry about Canada-kun. It happens from time to time." She said with a bit of a nervous smile on her face. She quickly stood up and and patted the boy on his shoulder. "Thank you for your concern though, also thank you for your story. It was very interesting" She pointed her attention to the class with a cute smile on her face "I hope you guys payed good attention because this will come back okay guys" She saw half of the class nodding absent minded. She sighed "Let's have a break now I'll be expecting you in 20 minutes for we will continue our lesson" She sat down on her chair to see her students out.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-06-2011 22:11

Italy didnt even hear the rest leaving the classroom..
His dreams were really nice, they were about him, and germany making huge sandcastles, while pretty girls were playing beach volleybal on the other side.
The sun fell trough a window on his face, which was laying on his schoolbag, it was warm and cosy, he could sleep for hours like this~
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~