History Class with Liz

As Hetalia fan you might be very interested in the worlds history. Share your knowledge and entertain the others with your story and view on it.
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 19-06-2011 03:18

"Well there are first times for everything." she agreed. India decided to go sit down since there appeared to be no answer coming. She sat down in the front, closest to the door, and farthest away from any people. she grabbed a book and began to read, waiting for the break to end.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 19-06-2011 18:41

Ludwig picked up his half chewed and torn notebook, then his pencil case and stared at several broken and chewed pencils before taking one that had managed to stay intact. Good lord he would have to replace everything.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-06-2011 21:10

Italy woke up when stuff was slammed on the table beside him. He saw Doitsu sitting down, altough.. "D-doitsu.. what happened with your hair~ its so cutee~ Italy really tought so.. even his curl was heart shaped..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-06-2011 13:22

[gfsdjasfdgsafh OMFG I'm so sorry for being this late. all of a sudden this one came alive never expected that. well here it comes]

The class slowly started to run empty as everybody went to stretch their legs or go to eat something. Though also some new face appeared. India came shuffling in "Did I miss anything Important?"she asked. Hungary looked up and smiled. "You sure are awfully late you know. You missed quite much but if you stay after class i can re-fresh it for you. Don't worry to much " she finished with a re-assuring smile.
She leaned back a bit in her chair and relaxed until The door burst open and a very Disorderly Germany entered the classroom. She giggled a bit because of his explanation how he was late. "Germany calm down please. I understand. It's the first day anyway. a lot of people came late today so i let it be." she followed him as he sat down. she also pointed her attention towards India We're having a break of now .. 15 minutes so you guys can calm down a bit. Oh and Germany i want you to stay after class so i can tell you the things you missed okay?" She smiled an looked around again. It seemed Italy woke up again. She stood up and walked towards the boy. "Italy-chan, You shouldn't sleep in the lessons else you miss a lot. Can you manage to stay awake after this break?" she looked at him with a friendly gaze. Again she looked at Germany who fished out half torn and chewed things out of his back. She gave him a sympathetic smile. "Germany, I can give you some fresh paper and pencils if you want to?" she said
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-06-2011 16:04

India looked up from her book. "Ah, okay. I can do that." she replied with a faint smile back. Then she went back to reading her book.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-06-2011 01:17

((OC: uhm there was something about a sub threat but I don't really get what would happen there and if it ever was created OwO Cause if Netherlands and Canada go back to the class room the others are there as well and we can just continue right?"))

Canada hastilly ran along with Netherlands stumbling a bit at the sudden fast pace. being pulled like this made him stumble a couple of times. He felt embarassed when he did because well... it looked so stupid. In a situation as this it might be better to...
In a bold moment he took the hand that the other was holding his shirt with and pried it lose taking the hand in his and let himself be pulled like that.
Looking down at their joined hands made him blush even worse than stumbling and he began to wonder if this had been the right decision.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 23-06-2011 11:11

[derp who could have known]

The netherlands noticed canada grabbing his hand but didn't bother it his first priority was to get his bool. he ran trough the halls and bunged into the classroom.
Aah! My book where is it!?
He was still holding canada's hand while standing in the class. Giving the others a wierd view of two guys holding hands.
He panted a bit caused by the fast running. He drawed some explict things in his note book so he was determaind to get the book in hands before hungary did. What will happen if she'd see them!!?
He looked around in the class and saw his nephew (germany) italy and india lookibg at the two guys

He desperatly looked aroubd the class
WHERE IS IT!?
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 23-06-2011 13:22

After talking to Italy Hungary had taken her seat behind her desk again.
suddenly the door flew open once again and Canada and the Netherlands stormed in holding hands.. A blush crept on her face as her yaoi mind started to work once again.
"WHERE IS IT?!" The Netherlands yelled. "where is what? You lost something?" she asked as she looked around in the classroom. She spotted a notebook on a desk. She stood up and grabbed it. "You mean this?" she offered the book with a polite smile

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 23-06-2011 19:30

A sweatdrop rolled down his forehead as he let go of canada's hand and walked up to miss hungary and snatched the note book out of her hands
Yes thank you....
As dry as possible be turned around
You didn't look into it did you....?
He looked over his shoulder
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 24-06-2011 16:08

She looked at the Netherlands with a confused gaze. "Now I didn't look into it. Why you ask? Something important in it?" She asked as she looked at her fidgeting student. As he didn't answer she shrugged it of and walked back to her seat. "Oh btw. You guys are really a cute couple" she said with a grin and a wink towards Canada.