Mini challenge

Add here your Hetalia fan art. This means drawings, comics, crafts, animations ect.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 05-10-2012 21:52

Okaaay, I've tried my best o/

And I failed o/

Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 05-10-2012 21:58

Now I know why Val-san fell for you :P. You really are beautiful.
Now, if I had artistic talents, which I so obviously lack, I'd draw myself too. XD
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 05-10-2012 22:46

Well thank you ^///^''.... I suppose ? (What the hell am I supposed to say when someone compliment me ? If I say thank you, I feel like being a b****, y'know, with the 'Yes, Thank you, but I knew it.'. .. . . But if I say nothing... It's rude ! If I deny... x_x
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 05-10-2012 23:33

Lokitama wrote:Well thank you ^///^''.... I suppose ? (What the hell am I supposed to say when someone compliment me ? If I say thank you, I feel like being a b****, y'know, with the 'Yes, Thank you, but I knew it.'. .. . . But if I say nothing... It's rude ! If I deny... x_x
Well you're certainly not a .... *hum* and That's not the only reason I felt for you but Weronikus is right =w=
just say thank you ^^ we know that you're not like that so don't worry
( usually, girls like that don't really go on forum like this one or RP at all but...^^' )

I'll give a try to draw myself too ~
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 06-10-2012 07:50

I've got the same problem, you know. XD I never know what to say when someone says I'm beautiful, so most of the times I just laugh nervously or nod appreciatevily with a troubled smile. I don't really much like it when people compliment my beauty, for I don't see it. :P

Oh! Oh! And I drew myself yesterday, quietly, in my room! And I must say, for someone who doesn't have talent, I'm rather proud of myself ^.^. I'll post it here later, when my parents wake, for then I'll be able to scan it.
Yeah, I'm rather brave, but what the hell. It's just for a laugh, anyway XD.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 06-10-2012 10:49

Yeah, as I said, I suck at drawing. It's nothing like the rest, but I did try my best. (I rhymed! Again! Lol, how funny it is when I rhyme accidentally XD)

EDIT: Dunno why, but it cut the bottom of the page. Oh well, nothing to see there anyways. Just the text that me sitting in the desk, daydreaming - yeah, my favorite activity XD.
Oh and btw, Loki-chan, I hope you're not mad at me for usng your way of drawing.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 06-10-2012 14:28

For someone who tells that you suck at drawing, I find it pretty good :3

I'm not mad, why would I be ? :3

Iggy-eyebrows rocks ! \(^o^)/ Isn't that rare to have blond hair with green eyes ? °^° So cool ! *excited over nothing* To tell that I'll draw a meme with a friend... and that we've thought of a character who looked like you °o° It's unbelievable ! °o° *Should begin to draw the sketch, btw.*

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 06-10-2012 16:59

Well... Here I go...

Can't draw those freakin' legs correctly x)
I tried my best

Your is cool Weronika ~ nice work

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 06-10-2012 20:51

You-you've got a goatee? XD I never imgained you that way :P.
And don't worry 'bout the legs, mine were awful too... good thing it did cut off the end of the page XD.

Thanks, both of oyu! XD Yeah well I do suck at drawing. This... this took quite a lot of work. Really. And it took quite a bit of my eraser... XD

Oooh, you draw my face before you saw it XD. Wicked skills.
But is it? I never really thought of that. Well, my eyes are more grenish-ambery, not a full green. But my bro has green eyes too. You know, I'm afraid my blonde hair will disappear sooner or later... and I'll probably be dark brown like my sis and bro. Too bad, I like my hair color... my hair is the only thing which I actually find beautiful in my body :P.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 07-10-2012 11:33

Yeah I got a goatee ! To scratch it when I'm thinking...xD

héhé You cut them off at the end, the lazy way x) (didn't mean to be rude here ^^" ) just as me, with the assassin guy, I was way more lazy there xD