dern's sketches

Add here your Hetalia fan art. This means drawings, comics, crafts, animations ect.
dernhelm
Major
Major

dern's sketches

Post by dernhelm » 20-05-2013 22:50

Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 21-05-2013 20:16

I like the colors of the first one, but don't understand the second... :searchingitaly:
And the même were amusing :)

Even tough it's sketchy - since the title was talking about sketches, it's normal - we can see you use your pencils ( graphic tablet ) quite often :)

If I was to make or more likely to tell a piece of advice, work on your hands ~

I know it's supposed to be sketchy, and that the hands are the drawer's worst nightmare along with feet, but... yeah :searchingitaly:

As for the ask-a-question-seeming-like don't go ship something real. Well, you can, but shipping unreal is awesome, too ! :happypoland:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-08-2013 20:33

yes,... i need to see a professional :)

Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 31-08-2013 22:47

I love your arts. They're really fun! Keep them coming. I want to see more.
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-09-2013 20:53

ahh thanks!

i made this one for a francis cosplayer, his name is Kota and he's really kind. He submitted it to his blog also:

And this one i made yesterday:

i think they are so cute!!! :cryingspain:

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 07-09-2013 13:36

I love your style! You're very good at drawing. I study art & design, but I can't even come close to your talent. I think the face expressions is what I like most. You managed to capture them very well.
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 16-10-2013 19:38

Ahh thanks Dia Owl,

I do study art but that's more classical really, and when I was young(er) i studied graphic design for three years. I don't think i'm good at drawing myself because I make a lot of mistakes because i'm to eager to go for detail and loose the big picture. I love painting though.

i made a new one:

I'm not sorry, nope... a squirrel forced me to draw with a gun pointed at my head,... i had no choice in this