Just some drawings~

Add here your Hetalia fan art. This means drawings, comics, crafts, animations ect.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-06-2012 21:53

Yes, that's true... though my sister's work seems a lot better than mine ;). Anyway, what am I talking about? This is your forum, and it skipped to me...
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 23-06-2012 21:57

well it's alright to have some competition too so your skills can grow as well^^
Aw that's alright I don't mind it's really nice talking to you^^ well and I kind of started this whole talk anyways so you're not at fault if you think that
Marukaite chikyuu~ Marukaite chikyuu~
Marukaite chikyuu~ Boku wa Russia~

Main role: Germany, Russia and Japan
Minor role: Canada, Greece

Check it out if you like. http://ask-prussia-and-femgermany.tumblr.com/

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-06-2012 22:00

You sure...? I'm really sorry, I have a bad habit of turning everything around so it'll be about me.. Yeah, I'm quite egoistic XD.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 23-06-2012 22:06

Yeah I'm sure. and no need to be sorry really I don't mind it. I had fun while talking to you and I didn't thought that you're egoistic.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-06-2012 06:42

Mmm... alright then. What are you good at except drawing?
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 08:04

Sentaro wrote:Hey I finished the drawing of Norway and Iceland for you. It's not that great but I hope you still like it. ^^

asdfghjkl I forgot to check back! D:

But now that I have, I totally have to say how much I love this. -Opened arms wide- Thiiiiiis much. ; u ;

I can never get their costumes right- especially Iceland's, so you got me at that. ''orz
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 11:37

@Weronikus: hm....well I'm not that talented so the only thing I can think of is I'm pretty good at cheering people up^^ Well occasionally I'm writting fanciction but well I don't know if they're that great >_< is there something besides writing poems you're good at?

@Seems Legit: Ah thank you. I'm very glad you like it so much. Well you're right, I got to say they aren't easy to draw.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-06-2012 18:13

Hehe, I think I'm quite good at cheering people up to ;). At least that's what I hear from others. And that I'm really empathetic. Other than that I think I'm good at writing anything really, and I enjoy philosophy - I might not be very good at it though, I never heard anyone's comment. Other than that, I haven't discovered my talents yet. Naww, I'm sure you're good at it! I saw your roleplay as Germany with Estonia and thought it was quite good, so your fanfiction is probably just as good, if not better. ^.^ :happyaustralia:
-----

Sentaro
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Sentaro » 24-06-2012 18:55

Aw I think that is a really great ability right?^^ Hm I bet what you write isn't as bad you think it is I would say quite the difference is the truth. Well that's alright I think trying different kind of things out to get to know what talent you have is quite fun too instead of knowing it from the beginning. I'm still looking myself^^ *blush softly* oh um thank you very much. well I'm still improving my writting skills^^
by the way I already started with the picture for you today

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-06-2012 20:25

I think so too! And the ability of listening - people laugh that I'm a dying species. ^^'
Well, thank you very much. I am still practicing, since my "talent" really needs polishing ;).
Yes, well, it can be tiring too. I've been trying out a few things, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what fate has in store for me.
You seem very good already. Keep it up!
Oh thank you! I can't wait! :D
-----