Aim for the skies!

Add here your Hetalia fan art. This means drawings, comics, crafts, animations ect.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Aim for the skies!

Post by yuria-chan » 27-05-2012 18:02

Historically acurate Alfie~
He looks a bit scary tough...

Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 02-07-2012 01:03

This is really good, I could never draw anything like this- I only draw half-assed doodles. xDDD

Also, how did you do those goggles? I can never draw goggles! ; A ;
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 08:38

It's fine. It only made me wonder if it's Russia in disguise XD.
But no, really. It's really nice.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-07-2012 21:12

XD thank you guys so much! As for the goggles, I used a reference pic, to know how they worked and stuff. So I just looked at them really well and then redid it!
To make the glass I used a brush with a low opacity so you could see trough it!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-07-2012 07:04

Wow, cool. I wouldn't have gotten through the trouble and just paint them blue or not paint them at all XD. Then again, my artistic talent is close to, if not exactly, zero :P.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia