We must be somewhere in England

Add here your Hetalia fan art. This means drawings, comics, crafts, animations ect.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

We must be somewhere in England

Post by yuria-chan » 08-07-2012 23:32

I am still working on the animation project and these are the first impressions I did.
This is Englands home on a rainy day. Goes well with the song 'yesterday' by the beatles

Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-07-2012 07:05

It's so beautiful! I feel so sad for England now...he must feel so lonely...
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-07-2012 22:05

I'm so glad you like it! This will probably be made into a full length animation... If I pick up my lazy ass and get some work done XD
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-07-2012 22:41

Oh, please get it done! I would love to watch it! ^.^
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 10-07-2012 22:54

Oh that looks so nice!!!
Ehh I should draw more myself, damnit
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-07-2012 21:25

Update! One day this will be an animation! So here, have my storyboard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKPoBfC7 ... e=youtu.be
Rp chara's:

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-07-2012 13:47

You'd better make the moive quick, for I cannot wait to see it. Just this short slide show was amazing, so the moive will definitely be no less fantastic.
-----

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2012 13:19

It's finally sort of done-ish! It's not the entire storyboard, but it's enough to finish my school assignment:
student-kmt.hku.nl/~julia0/ISA.wmv
Rp chara's:

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2012 18:04

My heaqdcanon for the insides of Arthurs home:

Or well, near his front door... I haven't really gotten around drawing the rest yet.
Rp chara's:

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-09-2012 20:12

It doesn't seem to want to work... -.-"
I tried and tried, but it stops just as he's entering the house. Could you maybe upload it on youtube?
-----