Doodles

Add here your Hetalia fan art. This means drawings, comics, crafts, animations ect.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Doodles

Post by Lokitama » 27-08-2012 12:27

It's some doodles about a kind of doujinshi that I began today... at 4 A.M.

If there's more fault than usual, it's normal ^3^

That's not a happy one ~ And you have to read it like a Japanese o/ Oh ! And I hate drawing hands, so don't worry if it's a weird-thing like Lithuania hand's after holding hands with Belarus.

<-----------------

I'm gonna continue this, but I'll it there for now ~
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-10-2012 03:50

Doh, poor Italy...
But on a happier note, you are a really good artist. Wish I could draw like that...
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-10-2012 17:53

Thanks ! But when I see my work now... I'm telling myself : "Whoa, it's so lame !" Because I think I've slightly improved since this.

Maybe I'll re-draw all -it's just another two hours of my life, anyway- because my own drawing is creeping me out.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-10-2012 18:26

Haha, I feel the same way! My mum made this so-called 'hall-of-fame' on one of our walls, where all our past poems and drawings are hung up. When I see my poems when I was ten I'm all "...I wrote that?". Too hard to believe those were my beginnings.

I'm not an artist, so I can't tell you if I feel the same or not XD. But if you feel the need, do so, and show it when you finish!
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia