Introduction!

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Cup_of_Tea
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Introduction!

Post by Cup_of_Tea » 13-01-2013 21:40

Hello/Ciao/Hallo!!

My name is Julia, but everybody calls me Jules. I am Dutch, but I live in Italy. Just like everybody here I am a huge Hetalia fan! :3 I wanted to join this Hetalia RP forum, because I don't have any Hetalian friends.. (I am a very lonely fan xD). I am also fan of Kuroshitsuji, Sherlock (BBC) and Tokio Hotel. (:

I want to RP as England, Netherlands, China or Italy. I used to RP as Italy on Twitter, but I found it kind of difficult.. I also have written several stories with England's point of view (those are all USUK stories).
Eh.. Let's see.. Yeah, I used to RP as Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji and Soubi from Loveless with a good friend of mine. However, I think I still have to improve my RP skills a lot!

Thank you very much for taking the time to actually read this! If there is anything you would like to ask; feel free to do so!

Jules.
Main Roleplay character : England

Minor : Italy Veneziano, China and Netherlands.

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 13-01-2013 21:46

Hi, Julia~

Welcome to the family~

I'm Gil from Lithuania~

Hope you have fun here ^^
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 13-01-2013 22:12

hi Jules enjoy your stay.
You'll find quite a few people from the Netherlands here,
I'm just one of them.
if you got any questions feel free to ask.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Re: Introduction!

Post by Zakulf » 15-01-2013 11:46

Hello, Cup_of_Tea.
And welcome to the Forum!

I wish you a great, not alone time on this forum!
As your great admin I shall support you in any form of trouble!
Viel Glück!

You can place any form of question over here
Questions

Else feel free to contact me with a PM or e-mail about any support! Don't be afraid~
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 17-01-2013 17:20

Salve !

I'm Lokitama but everyone calls me Loki(-chan). I am Belgian, and live in Belgium ~

Don't worry about Hetalia friends ~ If you have friends that likes manga, just... force them into it ~ Did it with Valentino !

I don't find Italy that hard to RP with. If I twist his personality a little, it's even more easier. After that, it sometimes just genuine things to describe; being joyful because he's happy, for example.

I guess you like USUK from what you said, but do you like other pairings ~ And what do you like to do in your free times ~ ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Opalsiripa
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Opalsiripa » 23-05-2018 09:35

I am very happy to read the content of this site. Because it is a very useful content.