Etto... Hola...

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Etto... Hola...

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 12-05-2013 02:07

Hola, Zdrazvuytej, to everyone, I'm Ale, from Colombia, and I RP Mostly my own country, but I'm adaptable... etto... nice to meet you all... *goes to listen to Garmarna*
Main Roleplay character: Republica de Colombia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 12-05-2013 11:40

Salve ! :happypoland:

I am Lokitama from Belgium ! Nice to meet you !

I've got a friend who's half Colombian ! That's a useless piece of information, but it's still one ~ !

Can I ask you some question ~ ? ( Please don't be afraid ! :searchingitaly: )

- What kind of food do you like ?
- Do you like kitties ?
- What's your favorite animal ?
- What kind of RP do you do ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-05-2013 20:22

Hola! Witaj~!

Oooo, I haven't met anyone from Colombia before! :D
Can you tell me a bit about your culture? And how much does your language differ from Spanish? I'm just curious; I don't know much about the world but am ready to know more :D.

Anyways, I'm Weronika from Poland! :happypoland:

Btw, if I may ask: is 'Zdrazvuytej' from Czech? It reminds me of the Polish word 'Zdrowiej', which means 'Get better', as in gain your health again. Though it probably means totally something else xD.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 20:40

waaaa gracias to you all... well, we speak spainsh, just, a different accent... and no, well, I'm trying to learn russian... and that's how I've seen spelled in latin alphabet one of the words for ''hello'' (здравствуйте) again, emphasis on trying xD

as for what Lokitama asked, I like kitties, my favorite animals are the dogs and the andean bears (you find them in Quindio here in Colombia, they're awesome) I like seafood, I'm trying to find some east european food, or learning how to make it, and the only thing I don't RP is Yaoi... I just never got used to it

I'm also glad that Europeans seem to Spell Colombia right, and not ''Columbia'' like many nort americans... wait, I've never meet someone from Poland either!!!

again, nice to meet you all

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-05-2013 21:19

Russian, eh? Well, I wish you good luck. Really. All the Slavic languages are hard (apparently Polish is in the top 10 hardest languages xD), plus Russian has that alphabet... So, yeah, good luck. From Russian I know only three words:
Da (Hetalia)
Niet (Hetalia xD)
Paszli (this one's from my dad. He loves to say this each time we're going out somewhere xD. For some time I kept thinknig he's saying 'Poszli' ['They went'] until finally he told me what it meant :P)

So, the spanish from Spain and spanish from Colombia is almost the same, yeah? It's like Australian English and British English? 'Cause if it is, I know just who'll be doing my spanish homework >:D. Nah, just kidding~

Did you say east eauropean food?! Did I hear that?! :D :D :D :D
Yay~ Something I can talk about! Though I'm sorry to say I can't help you in Russian cuisine - we tend to eat traditional Polish stuff :P
'Kay, so first thing, if you can, get Polish sausages. No kidding. Try them and you'll know why they're the best. Of the best. Of the best.
Next, try the Hungarian goulash; we eat it in a slightly different way, but the taste stays the same. It's really good - it's made from meat, onion and peppers and is really delicious!
Don't forget about the real pork chop. The real kind. Well fried with potatoes. Mmmmm. They say a real Pole is a pole which likes potatoes and pork chop. And mostly, it's true. :P
Pirozhki! I think they come from Russia, but there are many types of them now. I mostly like the ones with cottage cheese and with sugar. They've got a nice, sweet taste. Many Poles think Ruskie - a type of pirozhki - are from Russia, but they're actually from Rus, now a territory in... Ukraine, I think? They've got a bit of a sour taste, but aren't bad either! By parents love pirozhki with cabbage and mushrooms... I think it;s awful. But everyone's got their own taste.
A traditional treat from Slovakia are Ostiepok - smoked sheep milk cheese. They've become popular among the Polish shepherds in the mountains, too.

Also, don't forget about paluszki (literally: bread fingers.). I rather the sweet ones with sesame, but traditionally they were covered in salt. Those aren't bad either.

If you want some more, I'll gladly give some more info~! :D

Yay! My honor to be the first pole you met! :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 21:40

yup, the only one in Latin America I wouldn't say it's spanish is Chilean ''Spanish''... I don't belive that is spanish xDD

the sad thing is that getting those here is almost impossible... I'll have to learn to make it :D :D :D yup, we get mostly western european, or US food... and maple syrup...

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-05-2013 21:48

I don't know what to say \o/

Do you like mussels ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 21:49

I haven't tried Mussles yet T_T I have to

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-05-2013 21:55

Hmmm... Well, what you definitely won't go wrong withis pork shop. You simply can't ruin it by accident. You have to try to ruin it to ruin it. xD That's how simple it is. You can buy meat, eggs, and crumbs anywhere. Like, totally anywhere.
And pirozhki - I won't believe you if you say there are no pirozhki in Colombia. It's impossible. Pirozhki are everywhere.
-----

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 21:58

well... I haven't seen Pirozhkis here... I have to learn how to make them