Etto... Hola...

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-05-2013 22:00

You have to. :pervengland: You have to try our Western's Europe Belgian specialty- not waffles.

Mussels, Belgian fries and BEER o/

If Germans drink two barrels of beer per day - stereotypes :angryromano: - , their beer is apparently not good. And Belgian beer is one of the best, apparently.

I don't know about Pirozhki... but some things do have different names here and there :searchingitaly:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 22:04

well, I've heard that Belgian beer is really good... wait, I've tried it! there's this guy, who has a restaurant in a small town near bogota... is sme mix of french, german and belgian... nice *gets hungry*
Main Roleplay character: Republica de Colombia

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-05-2013 22:06

Eh, pirozhki are time consuming in making... but the effect is great!
I once did them with my grandma, but I can't remember what it was exactly... I'll get her recipe and translate it for ya :D You MUST eat pirozhki.

And if you'll ever come to Poland... Paluszki are a must. A. MUST. xD

Loki-chan, don't forget about my favorite - Belgian chocolate~
The best of the best of the best!! :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 22:15

if you come to colombia, you can't leave without trying arroz de coco, Ajiaco, Bandeja Paisa, and Manjar Blanco... you REALLY need to try those

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 13-05-2013 22:15

Well Hi there !

I'm Valentino from Belgium too and pleased to meet you !
if you want some Belgian beers, they're really good even if I don't drink anymore any alcohol, bad memories =w="

( or sometime a simple beer and champagne during christmas, etc... )

I lived when I was 4 to 6 in Bolivia where I could speak spanish very well, it was my second mother tongue but I was to young...And I forgot the language now TwT but my mother and sister know it very well

Do you know Capoeira? I did for 2 years ^^
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 22:18

@Valentino: Nice to meet you, I know about Capoeira, but I don't dance it...

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-05-2013 22:19

I want to eat Pirozhki, too. *Sniffles* And Paluszki, too !

And Belgian chocolate is certainly the best - but Switzerland is not far behind ~

By the way, Pegasus - I can call you Pegasus, right ? - what are the specialties from Colombia ? ( And why do the N. Americans say 'Columbia', too ? )

I don't like French food... are more precisely, the way they serve it, or the tons of wine they pour in it sometimes. I once did a Niçoise Salad, first, it was a looot of vegetables I didn't like, and then I almost used half a bottle of wine °o°

And the way it's served in restaurant, too. It's urrgh... quackery !! They make you pay a lot to have almost nothing. When you get out, you're broke and hungry.

It's like you ask "I want mussels" "Yes, of course 30€, please".

And then they come and you have one mussel on a big plate. Here in Belgium, you've got a whole pot, at least, for 30€.... :angryromano: :angryromano:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 13-05-2013 22:25

Sure, call me Pegasus!

well, there is Bandeja paisa, beans, rice, avocado, meat, chicharrones, Chorizo (I have no idea how to translate that) and sometimes fried eggs

there is also Ajiaco, a very good soup from the Bogota zone, but I don't remember what does it have

Arroz con Coco: Rice, Coconut Milk... ussually with Fish and Patacon (no idea how to translate)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-05-2013 18:20

Hi, sorry for my lack of activity~ It's been a hectic week xD.

Anyways, I think I left an unanswered post...
if you come to colombia, you can't leave without trying arroz de coco, Ajiaco, Bandeja Paisa, and Manjar Blanco... you REALLY need to try those
If I do, I will! :D

And I've got a question - I'm not sure if I've already asked it, though - do you think you could share some of your culture? Like, some traditions, or yearly events... Anything. I'm just interested in other countries~
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

AnonmousPegasus
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by AnonmousPegasus » 17-05-2013 18:36

I'd love to! and is ok, you won't see me in most likely because of time zone differences...

well, there are two celebrations of independence day, July 20 and August 7 that is the Battle of ''Puente de Boyaca'' in 1819, there is something similar to Valentine's on september, and the ''dia de los inocentes'' around december 28 which is like April fool's... and a LOT of catholic celebrations... they're planning to get us another one in honor of mother Laura Montoya, who was proclaimed saind officially on this days... oh, we have a week off in october, tha tis fairly recent, and the ''semana santa'' (holy week) that is around march or april