Nice to meet you?

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Clinical Death
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Nice to meet you?

Post by Clinical Death » 31-05-2013 14:05

Welcome?
I just have no idea how start my existence at this forum, so... Maybe writing this topic would be a nice first step. I think... Don't bite. It's my work!
Well... I am from Poland and I love to rp. Seriously, I am kinda addict to that kind of stuff. My adventure with pbfs started in 2007 and I'm still trying to give up writing.
Still trying. Belive me. And as hard I want to stop, as deep I go into this...
I have started from wolf and dragon rp, then school, magic, vampire, XIX century London, etc etc... Finally, about 2,5 years ago I found first Hetalia forum. So, in that fandom, I'm pretty "new", I think.
I have no idea why I am here. Maybe it's a good way to improve my language skills, which actually are pretty bad. I hope you won't be mad at me if I'd make any grammar mistake. I do what I am able to write properly and, also, in an artistic way. Because flat, simple sentences, which look like came from school book, are boring, aren't they?
Have problems with comas. Big problem. Totally have no idea where in english text they should be.
Sometimes write without subjects in sentences. Bad habit from polish, because I mostly create only in that language. And not only posts in rp. Also novels, short stories, fairytales for goodnight and etcetera.
Love gore, blood and psycho things. And love anatomy, surgery, genetics and psychiatry. Bad mix, in my humble opinion. Want to write something sick? You know where I am! Mm... I have a very nice OC... But I'm too lazy to translate his character sheet (more than 4000 words, have mercy) so probably you won't meet that sick, psychopathic murderer called Svalbard. So sad... Yeah, I like to create mentally sick OC. It's like a challenge, to play an ill person. I have a girl with schizophrenia, boy with multiply personality, psychopath, girl without self-preservation, etc, etc. Of course, they aren't nations in Hetalia. Just random, mortal people.
What's more... I like to "bite", especially when I'm an admin. I had a few forums and were awful ruler. Can you imagine that I demanded posts longer than 2 sentences and grammar correctly character sheets? How could I! And, if it comes to polish, I'm grammar nazi. It's a spurt for me - correct somebody. Plenty of people get mad when I show them their mistakes, but as long I'm arrogant enough to correct others, as long I'm expecting the same from them - to spot and correct my mistakes. Nobody's perfect after all. For certain me.
Sometimes I'm talking too much. But only if topic of conversation is one of my favourites. Like video games or biology. Usually I'm sitting somewhere in background and being silent. But I hate understatement. If I have to explain something or present my point of view, I will tell everything. Not random, incomplete sentences, but all my thoughts. As you can se here...
Mm... I'm a stalker. Stalking everything and everyone everywhere.
I'm also a hamster! Collecting nice things like fossils, minerals, skulls and seashells.
Hate yaoi.
Sometimes break canons just for fun. And create sick head canons. But don't worry, I'm not going to do this here. At least, I'm a courteous player.
Can't life without tea, but hate coffe.
Don't like sleeping... Very. Usually sleep 1-5h per day

Heh... Long essays are best essays after all...

Main Roleplay Characters: Norway (all versions), Poland (I think all versions too), Molossia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Russia (also fem), Iceland, Sweden
Well... Just ask what you want and I'll try to do my best.

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 31-05-2013 18:21

Welcome, Clinical Death.

I am Owl, the co-admin of the forum.
I wish you a pleasant time here and if you have any questions and concerns, please post them in the "Questions" branch of the forum, or feel free to send me a private message.

- Dia-Owl

Oh my God! You roleplay as Poland! My Hungary thoroughly approves.
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 01-06-2013 01:26

Hey, I'm Kage. I can't make any promises about the biting.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 01-06-2013 18:26

Hey! I'm Star and welcome to Hetalia forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here! c: I look forward to RPing with you in the future~ ^-^
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

♥ x ♥ x ♥ Image ♥ x ♥ x ♥

Clinical Death
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Clinical Death » 01-06-2013 19:48

Very official welcoming, Dia-Owl. I'm pretty sure I'll have a nice time here~
Oh my God! You roleplay as Poland! My Hungary thoroughly approves.
[Feliks mode] Like, totally, we should rp together, Elizabeth! That'd be awesome! I bought new saddle for mah pony, what about a horse ride? [/Feliks mode]
I can't make any promises about the biting.
It will be a pleasure for me to bite back. What type of blood do you have? Maybe 0?
I look forward to RPing with you in the future~ ^-^
Oh, I see 2P!Fem!England... In my opinion, we totally have to write something together~

Main Roleplay Characters: Norway (all versions), Poland (I think all versions too), Molossia

Fruitish-Stars
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Fruitish-Stars » 01-06-2013 22:45

My muse is currently high for her so you're in luck yo > u o
Let's do it!
Main Roleplay Characters: Fem!Turkey, Fem!France, Hungary, Taiwan, 2P!Fem!England
Minor Roleplay Characters: Belgium, Seychelles, Fem!Italy, Fem!Romano, Fem!Spain
Other Roleplay Characters: Fem!England, Fem!Canada, Iwate, Fem!Norway, Belarus, Lichtenstein, Fem!Japan, Fem!Hong Kong, Fem!China, 2P!Fem!Italy

PM me for my Ships!~

♥ x ♥ x ♥ Image ♥ x ♥ x ♥

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 02-06-2013 18:11

Salve !

I am Lokitama, from Belgium !

I bite sometimes, but I don't like being bit. Don't worry about errors, just do your best, we mostly come from non-English speaking countries, so it isn't perfect for everyone. Plus ! Even native speakers do make errors :happypoland:

I would usually ask a load of questions, but I'm running out of time ! so here's just some.

What's your favorite pairing in Hetalia ?
Do you like eating ?
Do you like kitties ?
What's "pbfs" ?
Why would you try to stop writing ? :cryingspain: Writing is life !

Hope we'll be able to RP together after the exams !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Clinical Death
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Clinical Death » 02-06-2013 21:14

Random questions appeared...
Clinical Death used tea and keyboard.
Is it going to be effective?
Even native speakers do make errors
Pretty often, I must say! And it's sad when people don't know well their own language...
What's your favorite pairing in Hetalia ?
Oh, well... I don't like pairings. It doesn't mean that I'm not going to (is that a double negation or not?) write any crack but... I prefer when my character doesn't have any pernament lover or something. Sometimes I write things like Norway and Spain or Norway and Swiss (really like both), Norway and South Korea or Svalbard and Chile, Svalbard and Laos, but it mostly comes from plot. You know. Randomly our chars decide "why not get drunk and go to bed together?" (like fem!Sval and fem!Laos. Mm... But it, after all, has a little of plot - we were going to kill Bulgaria and it was payment for murder) or it's long and entangled relationship based on acts like taking care of sick Antonio who had decided to visit Norway and catched illness.
My SpaNor is also very interesting pairing, when two completely different nations slowly know each other and it has very less of bed scenes. Trust me. But when do, it's a crazy, canon-breaking rape including dark!Spain, collars, biting and sadism. Because why not?
I have my own point of view for some of canons, like, for me, Norway shouldn't have ANY pernament pairing. He's free, do what he wants to, randomly plays with others. He's a type of silent egoist who easily wrap whoever he likes around his little finger and just don't intend to have someone for longer than few months. Emotions, for him, are borders which Askel doesn't want to have. (Very short characteristic, will expend later somewhere... Where I can add my character sheets... "Feedback"? Will find later)
Do you like eating ?
Eating what exactly? I don't usually eat plenty of food, but can eat almost everything. Raw cow heart too (don't ask. BIG mistake, it was for my cat...)
Probably you will ask, why I ate something which was raw? Because I like raw meat. And sugar. Plenty of sugar. Usually my diet is tea and sugar. But NEVER together. Sweeting tea is like violation.
Of course, that kind of diet never causes anything good. Hope you will never feel drop of glucose level after eating half of cup of that white powder. But I sleep too little and, in school year, have too much things to do or learn, so I can't just be zombie and trail my legs when yelling "suuuugaaaar" hoarsening.
Do you like kitties ?
Probably not. They're arrogant, selfish, churlish, stubborn, independent, and etc, etc. But look pretty well. Clean and elegant. Silent killers. Maybe my antipathy comes from fact that I am also stubborn and independent. Do you EVER try to put in one house two creatures with same, awful personality and let them exist together?
It will end with plenty of wounds and scars. My arms look like I'm a cutter.
But I love that white-ginger ball of fur called Agregat (polish - engine-generator). And have no idea why for family he's Stefan (Stephen?)
However, I prefer dogs.
What's "pbfs" ?
It's a plural from "pbf" - play by forum. When all forum is one big rp and categories are separate locations with topics for specific places, like "Lake -> Coast; Haven; Small Forest Near Lake"
Why would you try to stop writing ?
Because rp eats my time! Nom nom nom... I have to write plenty of other things. Deadlines everywhere... Especially for fanfic which is going to be a base for fan-made short manga about Hetalia. But shh... You don't know anything abut this, I didn't tell you that. It's a secret...
Writing is life !
My either!

At the beginning of answering I had also questions for you... But they ran away, scared of too many english in one place.
I'm sorry :< And good luck at exams! Waiting for rp with you ]and for more questions

Edit:
Ah! You're from Belgium... Can I have, pretty please, some good waffels? <3

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-06-2013 16:33

P-P-P-Poland.... Poland! Yaaaaaaaay!
Witam!!!!
Amazing! :D It's so good to meet another Pole here! Like, totally! OMG!
Hello and welcome! Let your stay be as pleasureable as mine!
Jezu CHryste kochany, a ja myślałam, że ten dzień nigdy nie najdzie... xD
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-06-2013 18:47

It's super-effective !
Lokitama loose 15 PV [ *looks at PV : 3 left* ]

Lokitama uses : ANSWERING
Is it going to be effective ?
Pretty often, I must say! And it's sad when people don't know well their own language...
It's sad indeed, but sometimes, you can excuse them. For example, in French, we've got to think hard if we're putting conditional or future, because there's a little, tiny, tiny 's' that changes the whole thing - the meaning, aaand the pronunciation. So sometimes, you can just be confused.
Oh, well... I don't like pairings.
I usually like definite ( almost canon ) pairings, but when I'm on forums ( like this one, or if I roleplay on Skype ) having crack-pairings always make a smile blossom on my lips ~
I've never really thought about Norway that way.... :neutralswitzerland: Not that I thought about Norway at all, in fact. I think he can be an interesting character - as well as all the others - but I didn't see him enough to have a grasp of his personality.
I do have my own ideas and opinions about some characters and canon. But I'm more historically-speaking. Because they all have history trailing behind them, so... why not use that. Not every nation's history is bright and shiny ! ( Or Belgium wasn't owned by Spain, France and the Netherlands back in times. )

About the characteristic, you can post it here, as well as your OCs, etc. It'll help people choosing their partners. If they're interested in one of yours, they'll surely contact you. ( But try to go to them, too. )
Eating what exactly?
I don't know, what you like to eat. For example, I love waffles, and cookies ! But I like raw meat, too ! Sometimes, we eat raw beef at home, with some others food. And sugar is life. For example, when you're down, and that you feel like you could sit in the middle of a crosswalk with cars waiting to pass, you'll get a little bit of energy by eating sugar ! ( Trust me, I once wanted to collapse in the middle of a crosswalk full of cars. )
"White powder"... You do drugs ? :chinascared: Kidding, I'm wary of powders since I almost choked because of it.
Probably not.
They amaze me, while being silent killers, they can be pillows or blankets ! And I did try ! They got along pretty well.
And cats have different personalities. They can be affective, possessive, cuddly, gentle, caring and loving. My ginger furball is there to prove that. He goes as far as biting me to prevent me from approaching an enemy. Aaaand, I don't know if it's a warning or not, but once, when I came back from holidays, when I woke up in my bed, there was three mice perfectly aligned in front of my bed.
I love my two purring balls, even when they make me late at school when they follow me until the end of the road - I have to take them back home and lock them in, if not, they'll follow me too far.
Dogs scare me :searchingitaly: I mean, they can be nice and all, but once, I've got that HUUUUUGE dog wanting to hug me, it was on two paws, and was two times bigger than me. It scared me.
fanfic
You've got a fanfiction account ? :charmingfrance:

And RP&Writing'n'stuff eats my time, too ! But I don't care about anything else - except some priorities - so it's okay.
At the beginning of answering I had also questions for you... But they ran away, scared of too many english in one place.
I'm sorry :< And good luck at exams! Waiting for rp with you ]and for more questions
Don't be scared of English ! I was too, but Weronika broke my shell ! And now look at me, I won't even study for the English exam.

I'm always up for an idea ! You can see my kind of roleplay by clicking 'more information about me' in my signature ~ But since I've saw
Mm... I'm a stalker. Stalking everything and everyone everywhere.
, I guess you already did !

"Good waffles" ? What kind of waffles ? Waffles from Brussels ? Waffles from Liège ? Home-made waffles ? With what on/in it ? :droolinghungary:

More questions !

Do you like music ? If yes, what kind ?
Sub-question : Do you play any instruments ?
Sub-Sub-quesiton : If yes, would you record yourself ?

Why don't you like sleeping ?

You have that much of Deadlines ? How many ?

@Wero ! : You're baaaack !
Jesus Christ my friend, you'll pray Allam, and then dig naughty pie in Nadije ?
Je n'ai strictement rien comprit à ce que tu viens d'écrire, mon amie, et j'en m'en excuse avec la plus basse des courbettes. En espérant être garnie de ton pardon, je te salue à nouveau, heureuse de ton retour.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay