Hallo !

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 07-06-2013 23:09

I would be so happy if they would talk about all the positive stuff about my country's history, we have a beautiful history.
( That's not my conversation but I don't caare ~ *sings* )

I think that every nations have a beautiful history. Even tough lately, I was kind of happy to hear that there was something bad about Belgium. Because until now, we only talked about how we were the victims. How Dutch were meanie to us, even tough we needed them financially. How about we're brave 'cause we led the revolution. How Verviers ( my school town ) and Liège led the resistance and had 3 000 000 belgian franks to pay in 20 days, how Verviers was the second money power after England because of Cockerill, etc.

( 3 000 000 belgian franks = 75 000 € = 300 000 zloties [ I think ] )

Lately, I've learned that we had Léon Degrelle ! I was so happy to learn that we weren't flawless ! :yaygermany:
By the way, do you know runic script ?
I do, I learned the runic alphabet.
No. I didn't know.
Teach me, Printen-sempai Princess/3PFem!Germany-sempai !
Honestly who doesn’t like chocolate ?
I never met someone who doesn’t.
Now, you did ! When I was little I just ate eggs chocolate non-stop. One day when I was about to eat another one, I wanted to vomit. My stomach couldn't take it anymore.
I avoided chocolate a time, but now we're conciliated !
As a German you get insulted pretty often, mostly on the internet.
Must be hard... We belgian are insulted in some sort way by some French. But it's not as harsh as what has been said to you. It's mostly jokes, in fact.

Here some example :

-"How to make 12 Belgians enter a 2 horse ?" ( 2 horse is a tiny car, but I don't know how to translate that in English )
"By throwing a frie in it"

-"Why does Belgians go to the church with bucket full water ?"
"For the Avé Maria" ( In French : "Pour l'Avé Maria" which can be heard as "To wash Maria." )

Funniest thing ever, isn't it ? :glaregermany:
“ Cold people, cold country, cold language.”
I beg to differ ! I've got a German friend ( whose parents lived in Köln, that's why I got to go in Köln ) who is really kind ! Okay, she was kind of scary, but I loved making pastries with her ! Last time I went to Germany I was dying from the sun ! And the language isn't cold. I mean, okay, that's a silly Belgian song, but the Germans dubbing it are freaky, that's hilarious !

I won't comment other things, because it leaves me voiceless. :angryromano:
I like to eat Printen too <3
We always eat them at Christmas time ^.^
We always go buy some in Aachen since it's not so far away from home - only 2 hours in car.

I like eating them sooo much ! Except it always breaks my teeth... :happypoland:
So you don’t like her design as well ^^
Especially her headphones. There's a 27 on it. Only Sawada Tsunayoshi is allowed to have headphones with 27 on it. :angryromano:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Eisprinzessin
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Eisprinzessin » 08-06-2013 01:33

I think that every nations have a beautiful history.
Ja, I agree ^.^
Every country has beautiful and good parts in it's history. :happypoland:
And nearly every country has a bad part in it's history, I don’t know any country which has a totally innocent history.
Teach me, Printen-sempai Princess/3PFem!Germany-sempai !
I’m afraid it will be hard to teach you runic script, my computer doesn’t have runic script (if there’s a computer which has runic script I want it) and even if I would find some runic letters somewhere on the internet to copy them in here it might not be supported .
It’s easy to find the alphabet on google pictures and websites about this subject, that’s where I learned it from.
What I don’t know are all the magical and metaphorical meanings some runes have. (There are only a few which I know)
I do only know the alphabet.
One day when I was about to eat another one, I wanted to vomit. My stomach couldn't take it anymore.
When I ate a tomato I had to vomit and it’s still the same. When I would try to eat a tomato it wouldn’t be .... so good I suppose :sweatdropgermany:
I also don’t like the smell of tomatoes and tomato ketchup
Must be hard...
After some time you get used to it. And then you just react like this "Wow you insulted me as a nazi cause of my nationality, how "incredibly creative" pal. Why can't you ignorants be a bit more creative it gets boring." :glaregermany:
But there are some kinds of things you’ll never get used to like this message sent to me by this “nice” guy or the Dresden bombing thing. :angryromano:
It’s so ignorant, horrible and irreverent that I think it’s totally disgusting.
We belgian are insulted in some sort way by some French. But it's not as harsh as what has been said to you. It's mostly jokes, in fact.

These kinds of stupid jokes exist about every country I guess. :glaregermany:
In Germany some people tell jokes like this about the French and the Dutch. But it’s not serious, these are really just jokes.

Something like that for example :
„Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
A: Nobody knows, it's never been tried.“

“Q: Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?
A: Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.”

Stupid stuff like that which doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings.

-"How to make 12 Belgians enter a 2 horse ?" ( 2 horse is a tiny car, but I don't know how to translate that in English )
"By throwing a frie in it"
Ahh, I know one which is similar to that, but not about Belgians for sure.
My brother told it to me recently, he tells many stupid jokes and then he’s the one who laughs the loudest, actually he’s the only one laughing at all. While I’m like: “Where the hell did he catch this rubbish up again.”

He told it that way:
“Q: How can you get 50 Africans into one phone box ?
A: Throw some bread crumbs into it.”

Last time I went to Germany I was dying from the sun !
Ja it can be damn hot here in summer. And I don’t like heat ! :cryingspain:
It was about 24/25 °C again today. :cryingspain:

We always go buy some in Aachen since it's not so far away from home - only 2 hours in car.

I like eating them sooo much ! Except it always breaks my teeth... Happy Poland
The Aachener Printen are the most popular ones I guess ^^
Have you ever been to one of our Christmas markets by the way ?
I love to go there, every year. :charmingfrance: The atmosphere there is so great and when there’s snow they look like little Christmas towns. :charmingfrance:
Ach, I want to have Christmas time now xD :happypoland:

Especially her headphones. There's a 27 on it. Only Sawada Tsunayoshi is allowed to have headphones with 27 on it. Angry Romano
I don’t really care about her headphones to be honest. I don’t like that they made her tomboyish.
"Kenntnisse kann jeder haben, aber die Kunst zu denken ist das seltenste Geschenk der Natur."
[ Friedrich der Große König von Preußen (1712 - 1786) ]

Main RP Characters: Prussia, Germany
Others: Russia and I would also try to write England.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-06-2013 06:53

We KNOW about it, more than knowing is simply impossible. Why don’t we talk about some different topics, what’s about Prussia or old Germania ?
I don't understand that either. It's just so dumb... It's like telling us about the awful election kings and our greedy nobility over and over again. We've done it, I understand that it made our entire country collapse, so why should we go through it time and time again? Every nation dirtied their hands, no nation was an angel, and though countries differed in how much wrong they did, EVERYONE did it. So why should just YOU be feeling guilty? If every goverment did as you were doing, everyone would start feeling guilty. And guilt leads us nowhere.
Logically speaking, the goverment is a masochist. By making you learn this over and over, they are bringing up teenagers who loath their country and wish to escape as fast as possible. And should the country try to avoid getting too little population? Money runs the goverment, and money comes from the population. With a smaller population, the taxes will go sky high, making even more people move. What's the point in that?

Sorry about my rant. Anyways, I actually admire Germany. You have a steady economy, great education, well-paid jobs... Not to mention the roads. My dad says that you won't find such a road with the German standards in Poland. He also loves your beer. xD
And also, I like you as you ;).

As to your country, yup, I wouldn't mind, and even rather you play Germany. I think that if we play our countries we'll feel more in touch with the roleplay itself. We have to establish the actual time during WWII now.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Eisprinzessin
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Eisprinzessin » 09-06-2013 02:39

I don't understand that either. It's just so dumb... It's like telling us about the awful election kings and our greedy nobility over and over again. We've done it, I understand that it made our entire country collapse, so why should we go through it time and time again? Every nation dirtied their hands, no nation was an angel, and though countries differed in how much wrong they did, EVERYONE did it. So why should just YOU be feeling guilty? If every goverment did as you were doing, everyone would start feeling guilty. And guilt leads us nowhere.
That's exactly what I think too.
Logically speaking, the goverment is a masochist. By making you learn this over and over, they are bringing up teenagers who loath their country and wish to escape as fast as possible.
It’s more than masochism, it’s simply suicide ! :angrycuba:
Our government is trying to kill us.
But they don’t get that we young people don’t agree with them and that we don’t feel guilty cause we have no need to.
We’re totally annoyed by their “guilt cult” and when there’s another “We’re so guilty and evil” speech from our politicians on TV our reaction is “Not that again. Let’s make a guessing game out of it, we’re going to guess what sentence they will come up with next.” :yaygermany:

And should the country try to avoid getting too little population? Money runs the goverment, and money comes from the population. With a smaller population, the taxes will go sky high, making even more people move. What's the point in that?

They want to replace us ! :angryromano:
And that’s no joke. Some of our politicians said stuff like that :” We need LESS Germans and more Multiculturalism. “
[Honestly I'm still waiting for the day to come that there will be German politicians who aren't total psychos.] :sweatdropgermany:

I love my country and I think it’s beautiful and we have a rich culture too.
I’m proud of my country like everyone is of her/his country, it’s my fatherland.
And I know that the young people are starting to love their fatherland again and there is nothing our suicidal government can do about it. :shinesweden:

Anyways, I actually admire Germany.
Thank you, I'm glad to hear you like my counrty. Like I already said before I really like your country too :)
You have a steady economy
Well, our economy is stead at the moment and it could be even better, but the €uro and the €uro crisis is about to destroy our economy cause our government thinks:” We have to pay the debts of other countries like Greece and Spain, cause of our (guess what) GUILT.”
But the German people see that in a different way.
You’re lucky that your country doesn’t have the damn €uro.
(If they would let the German people decide if they would like to get our old currency, the DM back, we would be out of the €uro really fast.)
Not to mention the roads. My dad says that you won't find such a road with the German standards in Poland.
Ja, our streets are good that’s right.
The Autobahn is pretty cool as well, on most parts you can drive as fast as you want ;)
That’s why many people from the Netherlands come to us, just to drive that fast.

I like you as you ;).

Same here, I like you as you as well ^.^
As to your country, yup, I wouldn't mind, and even rather you play Germany.
That’s great then I’ll write Germany :germanydancing:
It’s really easier for me to write Germany or Prussia than a country which isn’t mine.

We have to establish the actual time during WWII now.
You can decide if you like ^^
I don’t care if we write the RP about the beginning 1939, the middle or the end or everything from the start to the end (what would be extremely much .)
When we know a time we can choose a specific incident or more than one to write about :happyaustralia:
"Kenntnisse kann jeder haben, aber die Kunst zu denken ist das seltenste Geschenk der Natur."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-06-2013 06:45

We’re totally annoyed by their “guilt cult” and when there’s another “We’re so guilty and evil” speech from our politicians on TV our reaction is “Not that again. Let’s make a guessing game out of it, we’re going to guess what sentence they will come up with next.”
“We’re so guilty and evil” speech from our politicians on TV
on TV
No. I don't believe you. No way. Polticians shouldn't be so dumb to speak of such things! Who are those people?! If the whole nation is normal already, if no one has 'let's turn into Hitler and destroy the world' moments, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SPEAKING ABOUT IT ON TV?! Speak about something worthwhile, goddamit!
They want to replace us !
And that’s no joke. Some of our politicians said stuff like that :” We need LESS Germans and more Multiculturalism. “

Replace you? REPLACE YOU?! RE-

No. This has gone too far. Those politicians shouldbe treated in a mental hospital. In a GOOD mental hospital. Preferably far, far away from Germany.

€uro and the €uro crisis
Yeah, that's a huge problem. Every Euro country is now falling in some way. You know what the English made? P.I.G.S. To show the countries which have the biggest problem with economy right now.
P-Portugal
I-Italy
G-Greece
S-Spain

I actually laughed when I heard of it. The English can be so clever... Or this:

B-Brazil
R-Russia
I-India
C- China
S-South Africa

TO show the countries that trade materials for building use.

Anyway, back to the topic, it's quite ironic, since Poland really wanted to enter the Eurozone, the politicians kept saying we need to get to the eurozone, and then the crisis came. And we're all: "Uh huh, now try to speak your way out of it."
You know, one of the other reasons, the more vital one, that we didn't fall in the crisis, was the fact that at the time when it was the worst time we were still getting financed by the EU. Dad said that each country, after entering the Euro zone is financed additionally for 8 years. We entered in 2004, and had the financial aid till 2012. Thanks to this the goverment could keep us steadily above the crisis wall. Another good thing was that a few years before the crisis start the taxes were lowered, so when people suddenly had more money, they could buy more stuff, so our economy rose.
But now, since we don't have the financial aid, we are slowly going down again. The govemrent is struggling to keep it going up. But the poticians did warn us: "2013 will be a hard year". At least here they were honest.

Yeah, our politicians are often not honest. We heard so many promises already we hardly listen to them. Our politicians are awful - thankfully Tusk, our prime minister is some what better (best of what they have to offer, but that's not saying much), and I'm scared to think what will happen when Jarosław (Lech Kaczyński's brother. You know, the one that died tragically in the plane crash?) Kaczyński gets his hands on power. PiS - his political group - is a lot more awful than PO - Tusk's group - so... yeah, it's won't be fun.

And the magazines aren't helping. They keep talking about the incident how a mother killed her child, and about other such crime scenes... Honestly. It's old news. Talk about something worthwhile finally.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Eisprinzessin
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Eisprinzessin » 10-06-2013 03:40

No. I don't believe you. No way. Polticians shouldn't be so dumb to speak of such things!
I know it’s unbelievable !
But it’s the truth.
Every year they come up with these kinds of speeches on some days.
They also apologize for WWII more than one time a year. I think every second month there is a politician apologizing and saying to the German people “We should never forget our guilt, we have no right to be proud.”
Our country apologized for that more than a billion times now, the people know it.
And other countries are annoyed by the German politicians and their “everyday” apology.
No wonder, if someone would come to visit me and says "I was so evil I know it can't be forgiven, I apologize, I hate myself." and this everytime he comes around, I would say :" Pal, you should introduce yourself to a psychotherapist, you have a serious problem." :sweatdropgermany:

if no one has 'let's turn into Hitler and destroy the world' moments, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SPEAKING ABOUT IT ON TV?!
I never met someone here who said he liked the Nazis or anything.
We German people hate the Nazis, Hitler and what they’ve done.

Replace you? REPLACE YOU?! RE-

No. This has gone too far. Those politicians shouldbe treated in a mental hospital. In a GOOD mental hospital. Preferably far, far away from Germany.

That’s what I always say :D

The farer they are away from us, the more save can we feel.
You know we Germans don’t have to fear anyone from the outside, no one is threatening us, we have to fear OUR government.
Isn’t that ironic ^^
You know what is written on the building of the Bundestag ?
“Dem deutschen Volke”
What means “For the German folk”
And that’s where THESE people work. They should change it into “For the destruction of the German folk.” That would at least fit and be honest.

the politicians kept saying we need to get to the eurozone,
Good that your politicians didn't made this happen before the crisis.
Now you all know that the €uro sucks.
The Germans never wanted the €uro. We've never been asked.
I remember when they decided that we get the €uro (I was a child), I only heard adults talk about that they don't want to get the €uro and that the €uro will mean only trouble and detriments for us.
How right they were !
And when I grew up, everyone still complained about the €uro.
Now they don't only complain they curse the day when the €uro came !
You know what the English made? P.I.G.S. To show the countries which have the biggest problem with economy right now.
P-Portugal
I-Italy
G-Greece
S-Spain
British humour is great I really love it :charmingfrance:
I know why I'm a fan of Great Britian ;)

Yeah, our politicians are often not honest. We heard so many promises already we hardly listen to them. Our politicians are awful -
Seems like that’s the same everywhere !
The politicians betray their own people, just to hold their own status and earn a lot of money.
Politicians are pathetic hypocrites !
We have elections this year and all the huge parties are worse and the worst.
You can’t vote for anyone of them, cause they are all liars, they all are suicidal and they all do only care about one thing – themselves and THEIR money.
There are some small parties, which really want to change something and which are pointing on what is going wrong here.
But they are too small, not enough people know them and the ones which get positive attention get defamed by our propaganda media.
And what I realised is, that many people in my country ignore all bad stuff. They don’t want to bother themselves with politics. :glaregermany:
Not many people go to the elections and some just vote for – what they always voted for.
They look away when it comes to all the stuff our government is doing and what goes wrong here.
As long as they aren’t affected in a massive way, they just turn their eyes away and continue sleeping.
It makes you wanna shout “Hello, someone there, wake up already ....”
And then, then when they are totally affected of the results of some issues and they are standing in front of a huge mess they are like “Oh Lord how could that happen ? What have they done, it wasn't always that worse !”
And the only thing to answer is “They are ruining everything since years now remember ? Where have you been, on vacation the whole time or just slept all the years?” :angryromano:
Luckily there are people who care and who know the problems and who don’t look away. And many are waking up already, it’s about time.

I think that the fact that the ‘German Michel’ is wearing a nightcap is kind of fitting sometimes in some ways.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-06-2013 14:13

if no one has 'let's turn into Hitler and destroy the world' moments, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SPEAKING ABOUT IT ON TV?!
I never met someone here who said he liked the Nazis or anything.
We German people hate the Nazis, Hitler and what they’ve done.
You misunderstood me. I meant that the politicians should be worrying about other stuff than proving you and other Germans are guilty since none of you acts in such a horrid way.
I'm now taking part in a Polish-Germany Exchange, so I know how nice you Germans can be :) Riccarda, the german I have as a guest at home, is a great person. I love spending time with her.

You know what is written on the building of the Bundestag ?
“Dem deutschen Volke”
What means “For the German folk”
And that’s where THESE people work. They should change it into “For the destruction of the German folk.” That would at least fit and be honest.
You know, many of the teahcers in my old school used to say to a boy from my class: "Boy, you should become a politician. You can lie in such a way everyone believes you."
The same's with politics. Politics isn't telling the truth. It's making your lie look like the truth.

Now you all know that the €uro sucks.
Haha, I wish I ould say that. Problem is, our politicians need to be taught the same lesson over and over again before they decide it's best not to do something. They continue talking how the euro will get better, so we'll enter after the crisis. -.-
Ugh, they never learn.

----

Btw, we can discuss our RP Here.
-----

Eisprinzessin
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Eisprinzessin » 11-06-2013 21:23

You misunderstood me. I meant that the politicians should be worrying about other stuff than proving you and other Germans are guilty since none of you acts in such a horrid way.

I understood what you meant. And I just wanted to say that I never met someone like this to approve that our governments acting is stupid and absolutely unnecessary.

I'm now taking part in a Polish-Germany Exchange, so I know how nice you Germans can be :) Riccarda, the german I have as a guest at home, is a great person. I love spending time with her.
An exchange, that’s great :happypoland:
I wish I could have done an exchange too, I always wanted to do something like that.

"Boy, you should become a politician. You can lie in such a way everyone believes you."
The same's with politics. Politics isn't telling the truth. It's making your lie look like the truth.
That’s true !
The correct job name for politician would be professional liar :glaregermany:
And I really can’t stand liars and hypocrites. :angrycuba:
Haha, I wish I ould say that. Problem is, our politicians need to be taught the same lesson over and over again before they decide it's best not to do something. They continue talking how the euro will get better, so we'll enter after the crisis. -.-
Ugh, they never learn.
Bloody hell, they’re still thinking about getting the €uro as currency ?
That’s insane ! :facepalm:
so we'll enter after the crisis. -.-
This can take a long long time .... so you have enough time to teach your politicians that the €uro sucks ^^

Btw, we can discuss our RP Here.

Okäy , then we’ll discuss the RP there :happypoland:

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-06-2013 06:40

I understood what you meant. And I just wanted to say that I never met someone like this to approve that our governments acting is stupid and absolutely unnecessary.
Oh, okay then :)
An exchange, that’s great
I wish I could have done an exchange too, I always wanted to do something like that.
Why can't you? Doesn't your school organise it?
The correct job name for politician would be professional liar
Unfortunately, that's true... I really think something should be changed with that. It just makes the population uneasy and makes them wonder if they really chose the correct person for the Prime Minister, President etc.
Bloody hell, they’re still thinking about getting the €uro as currency ?
Welcome to Poland. The land of drunks and idiots.

This can take a long long time .... so you have enough time to teach your politicians that the €uro sucks ^^

Hmm... I don't think that'll be easy. See, my dad told me some time ago why the politics really really really want the Euro. The thing is, UE is slowly splitting into two - the part with the Euro and the part without it. The part with the Euro will see others with Euro as countries worth making relations with, while the ones without it as semi-UE countries and won't be interested with them. We just can't afford being left out.
-----

Eisprinzessin
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Eisprinzessin » 13-06-2013 00:38

Why can't you? Doesn't your school organise it?

My old school did.
This school had/has a partner school in Israel.
So when I was in the 8th grade they offered us the chance to make an exchange with this school.
The problem was, that there are always fighting’s and conflicts in Israel (at this time something happened again) and that it always can happen that it will come to a war between Israel and Palestine.
The teacher asked us who would like to do that exchange, 12 people were interested in it, including me who always wanted to do an exchange.
And then the teacher said.” Wonderful so you only have to ask your parents if they’d agree to let you go there and you can tell me tomorrow.”
So I went to my parents asked them and they said “Nein, you’re not going there.” I wanted to know why of course. My parents answered :” There is trouble and are shootings all the time. It’s dangerous, it can come to a war every day. We won’t let our child go to such a dangerous place.”
My grandpa said I shouldn’t go too and he wouldn’t give me the permission too, cause it's too dangerous.
I thought "now I’m the only one who isn’t allowed to go" but when I came to school the other day, only two of twelve students were allowed to go. And the parents of the other students who weren’t allowed said the same as my parents and my grandpa did.
(In the end our grade didn’t do an exchange cause two students weren’t enough for a program like that)

It just makes the population uneasy and makes them wonder if they really chose the correct person for the Prime Minister, President etc.
Right and that’s not how it should be.

See, my dad told me some time ago why the politics really really really want the Euro. The thing is, UE is slowly splitting into two - the part with the Euro and the part without it. The part with the Euro will see others with Euro as countries worth making relations with, while the ones without it as semi-UE countries and won't be interested with them. We just can't afford being left out.
That might be true !
I don’t know so much about polish economy.
But I don’t think the €uro will be good, even if the €uro countries are focused on making relations with other €uro countries.
As for my country I know that it was the wrong decision to get the €uro.
And our politicians are coming up with similar arguments like that.
But our experts in economics (the impartial ones)are saying that we would do even better with the DM and that the other countries would work together with us anyway.
I mean Great Britain doesn’t have the €uro too but their economy isn’t bad , it’s good and our country has many economic relations with the UK.