Am I supposed to post a greeting here, or..? Oh. Hi.

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Scripturient
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Am I supposed to post a greeting here, or..? Oh. Hi.

Post by Scripturient » 30-05-2014 01:39

Hello, lovelies-
My name is Ash, but you guys can call me nicknames such as:
Loser
Dork
Enchilada
Ketchum
Script
that one chick who likes croissants
Your Dark Lord

ANYWAYS - I hate introductions. Hate 'em. I never know what to say, and somehow, I always get to talking about food. Like Turkey Chili. Have you ever had some with greek yogurt and cheddar cheese mixed in it? That's some good stuff right there, you know-
BBQ's pretty nice, too. But you have to eat it with coleslaw inside the sandwich. If you haven't tried that, then you haven't lived. Period. No exceptions. I don't care if you live in freaking Fiji, or Japan, or even somewhere smack-dab in the center of Siberia. You need BBQ with coleslaw. It's a necessity.

Have I frightened you away, or are we going to swap recipes now? I promise you that I'm pretty chill -
I obviously just love to write, and Hetalia is a lovely obsession.
I'm good at writing any type of Prussia, really, though I tend to keep him the more submissive in the relationship. Honestly, though, I like relationships with the ability to swap ( we all have those dominant days, don't we? ).
I'm okay with Ivan, or Alfred, and I'm iffy with England but I can roleplay him to an ability-

I'll be frequently on here because of the summer, so I hope you'll see me often. We can be bros, right? Bromatos. That's what we'll call each other- how about that?
Yeah, I like that.

If I don't answer on here, I have a tumblr. You can find that on my profile- wherever that thing is.

SO.

You ready for a joyride, darlings?

Confident:
~ Prussia
~ Russia
Comfortable:
~ England
~ America
~ Romano

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2014 01:45

Welcome Scripturient

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!

Food is a great way to bond with the other members, I think they'll be here to great you in a heartbeat! Don't worry about your introduction it's doing just fine~
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 30-05-2014 06:03

Welcome to the forum, sweatie~

I'm Gil (Auntie Gil, Prussian Guillotine to some out there), and even though I don't RP much, I'm still here for anyone who needs an ear (or just to plain annoy you xD).

Anyway, have a pleasant stay here ^^
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-05-2014 10:59

hi Ash welcome! enchilada wut ?! XD
You sound like fun, whahaha!!!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 11:03

Welcome to the Hetalia forums, Ash. As you see there are many categories to choose from. Which one will you choose?
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Scripturient
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Scripturient » 01-06-2014 00:35

OH goodness you all are so sweet- thank you for the welcome!
Confident:
~ Prussia
~ Russia
Comfortable:
~ England
~ America
~ Romano

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-06-2014 17:25

Hello! Welcome to the forum!
I really loved your introduction, haha :D. I love BBQ too! I'm not so keen on coleslaw, though. It's not really my taste. I really love pork chop, though. And potatoes. Mmmm.... Potatoes. The one thing you can eat with anything. Yup.
Aaaaaanyways, I'm Weronika/Weronikus, call me either, and I wish you a pleasant stay! I'd be willing for a roleplay if you're up for one~!
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-06-2014 22:36

Whoopsie ! My ! What do we have here ?

Salve, My dearest Dark Lord, that new chick who likes croissant and food, Script, Ketchum, Enchilala, Dork and Loser aka Ash ! I might have some hard time remembering all these nicknames, so at one point or another, I'll wind up getting you a new one !

My name's Lokitama, and I'm from Belgium ! If you want to know a great recipe, I can share with you the 'Boulet Frites', a traditional dish of my region. It's really good and tasty. But also surprising !

I'd be glad to RP with you, even if I don't take much time to reply lately, because of my *stupid* exams ! :happypoland:

I'm at ease with any kind of Italy ( and by Italy, I mean North and South ) but it'll be a little bit harder if you ask me to play a character with a slightly dominant streak. I just... can't get dominant at all. ( I am forever doomed at the dominated position )

Where do you come from :D ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay