Hi from a shy Rper

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
pancakesandmaple
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Hi from a shy Rper

Post by pancakesandmaple » 30-05-2014 02:27

Hi! I'm not quite sure how to do this but i feel it is probably the first course of action. I've been rping for a few years now, been in the Hetalia fandom for about 3, and been rping in the Hetalia fandom for a bit over a year.
I mainly Rp as Canada (though i'm sure the username kind of gave that one away)
Though I can also Rp as America, Russia, France, North Italy, and Prussia but with varying degrees of confidence

Main: Canada
Minor: America Prussia Russia N. Italy France

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2014 02:36

Welcome PancakesandMaple

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

Also you can add the characters you rp as to your signature so everyone can see at all times! Canada is so cute~ ^-^ I am sure you'll find a partner in no time!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

pancakesandmaple
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by pancakesandmaple » 30-05-2014 04:05

Thank you! That actually helps a lot. I've never actually used a forum to Rp in before so I'm still kind of investigating and exploring. But anyway thank you again! ^v^
Main: Canada
Minor: America Prussia Russia N. Italy France

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 30-05-2014 05:59

Welcome to the forum, sweatie~

I'm Gil (Auntie Gil, Prussian Guillotine to some out there), and even though I don't RP much, I'm still here for anyone who needs an ear (or just to plain annoy you xD).

Anyway, have a pleasant stay here ^^
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2014 10:51

Yes! Exploring around is a great thing to do! If you ever feel to lost, that's where I come in. I hope the forum is clearly structured enough ^-^ If it's not feel free to leave me a suggestion!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 10:53

Welcome to the Hetalia forums! Hope you enjoy your time here and please, if there's anything you want to know, just ask ;P
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-05-2014 10:56

Hi Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-06-2014 17:39

Hello~!
I'm Weronika, or Weronikus, if you wish! I hope you'll have fun here! If you'd like to RP with anyone, I happily volunteer! :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-06-2014 23:10

Salve !

I'm Lokitama ! I'm from Belgium and... I'm dying to know more about you !

Where do you come from ?
What's your favorite color ?
What's your favorite food ? ( Do you like maple's syrup ? )
What kind of RP do you like to play, usually ?
Would you like to RP with me ?

I mostly play the Italies, but I can roleplay others with, just like you, less confidence. My frequency of connection will reach its peak when the month of June will come to an end !

See you soon ~
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay