Hi!

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
hetafan13
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Hi!

Post by hetafan13 » 30-05-2014 03:13

Hey guys! ^^ I saw the ad for this site on tumblr so I thought I'd make an account here and see how things go. XD; I've been RPing for... three and a half years now (since the 2010 Christmas Event actually—time really flies, huh XD), but I stopped RPing with random people on sites like Tohla and Omegle after about a year or so since I made a couple of really good friends who I would constantly RP with, so tbh I'm actually a bit nervous about RPing with brand new people since (imo) I'm not really all that good;;;; (I guess whoever wants to RP with me can be the judge of that though XD;;)

My preferred pairings are USUK (or UKUS, though I'll probably be avoiding doing any smut since I only really feel comfortable writing that stuff with one or two people that I'm really close with;;;), Ameripan, AmeMol, AmeIta, AmeBela, FrUS, Frain, Spamano, and FrUK, though I'm open to a bunch of other pairings (mainly America pairings since I ship a lot of people with him pfft) (I'd prefer not to RP with OCs though, sorry;;; I have nothing against them, I just would rather RP with characters that I know how to make my muses properly interact with;; Same goes for Nyotalia or 2P characters, since I'm honestly not too familiar with them, but I've done America/Nyo!England, Spain/Nyo!Romano, and Russia/2P!Prussia before so I guess I'm a bit more open to them than OCs at the very least XD)

Also, I'm used to doing detailed plots and multiple characters/pairings in a single RP so if anyone feels like tackling a huge plot that would involve multiple characters, I'd be completely fine with that! (Of course I'd also be fine with sticking to just a single pairing, either way works pfft)

Okay I'm probably forgetting like a million things but hopefully this should be good enough for now. XD; Here's hoping for a fun time and lots of fun RPs! ^^
Main RP characters: America & Spain
Minor RP characters: France, England, Japan, Italy, Romano, Russia, Prussia, Molossia, & Sealand (but I'm open to trying out others besides these provided I have enough of a grasp on their character)

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 30-05-2014 06:01

Welcome to the forum, sweatie~

I'm Gil (Auntie Gil, Prussian Guillotine to some out there), and even though I don't RP much, I'm still here for anyone who needs an ear (or just to plain annoy you xD).

Do you mind sharing with us where you're from? What do you do in life?

Anyway, have a pleasant stay here ^^
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

hetafan13
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by hetafan13 » 30-05-2014 06:36

Hi Gil! ^^ I'm from New York, and I'm currently a student but I'm hoping to go into Japanese to English translation work in the future! <3
Minor RP characters: France, England, Japan, Italy, Romano, Russia, Prussia, Molossia, & Sealand (but I'm open to trying out others besides these provided I have enough of a grasp on their character)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2014 10:48

Welcome HetaFan13 ! !

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

You seem like a great rp-er! Would you like to discuss a rp with me? We can go to the 'seeking someone to rp with' section mentioned above to discuss one! (Fruk would be great, or do you like AmeLiet (Lithuania) or AmeCan?)
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-05-2014 11:02

hi welcome!
Nice to have somebody who likes to play Americano, haven't seen that a lot.

I'm from the Netherlands. (there's lot's of us!)
Anyway I hope you have a great time!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 11:05

Hello and welcome to the Hetalia forums! We hope we can meet your standards and hopefully your preferences. Don't worry. We don't bite... hard >:3
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

hetafan13
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by hetafan13 » 30-05-2014 14:21

Hi yuria-chan, dernhelm, and thothlover! ^^ Thank you for the warm welcome, I can already tell this is going to be a really nice place to hang out and RP in <3

hetafan13
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by hetafan13 » 30-05-2014 14:24

yuria-chan wrote:You seem like a great rp-er! Would you like to discuss a rp with me? We can go to the 'seeking someone to rp with' section mentioned above to discuss one! (Fruk would be great, or do you like AmeLiet (Lithuania) or AmeCan?)
Thank you! >///< If you have some ideas in mind then sure, I'd love to discuss an RP with you! FrUK is fine, and I've never done AmeLiet before but I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot since it's an adorable pairing <33 I prefer to stick with platonic NA bros as opposed to AmeCan though, so if you're fine with that then I'd be open to an NA bros RP too, whatever works for you XD (I'm still not entirely sure how this works—like do I just create a random thread there, or...?)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2014 21:32

yess you did the right thing! I found your thread there. It's to keep other threads from clogging up. So we can discuss any details for rp's there.
and say you got a couple of rp's going, but looking for something new, you just create a thread there again! It's basically the planning area for rp's.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-06-2014 17:35

Hello!
I'm Weronika, or Weronikus, whichever you rather! I'd love to RP with you if you'd be willing to~
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia