Hellooo!

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Hellooo!

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 30-05-2014 21:19

I'm new to this forum c: I'm not really sure how this works yet, but I'll do my best, aha. You can all call me Stars, I'm really nice, promise!

I play mainly America, but also England and Russia.

I live in Norway so time zones might be a bit odd at times

I'm almost finished with school before summer vacation, so even though I get busy with finals and exams the upcoming weeks, I'll do my best to be online regularly and reply often c:

Ciao, belles~
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-05-2014 21:29

Welcome CountingStars

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems or have any questions I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

Don't feel bad about not being online often, rp's here are just as fast paced as you want them to go! So during finals just let your partner know that you'll be online a bit less and you won't miss anything!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-05-2014 21:41

Hello Stars and welcome to the Hetalia rp forum! You may call me 'Thoth' like the Egyptian god of Wisdom :P
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 30-05-2014 22:27

Thank you yuria-chan and thoth! ouo/
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-05-2014 22:31

hi welcome to our lovely forum
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 30-05-2014 22:38

thank you, dernhelm! c:
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

hetafan13
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by hetafan13 » 30-05-2014 22:51

Hey there fellow America RPer! XD I actually just joined the forums myself, so hopefully we can both enjoy our stay here and have some fun RPs! ^^
Main RP characters: America & Spain
Minor RP characters: France, England, Japan, Italy, Romano, Russia, Prussia, Molossia, & Sealand (but I'm open to trying out others besides these provided I have enough of a grasp on their character)

cøuntingstårs
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by cøuntingstÃ¥rs » 31-05-2014 16:55

Hello there Hetafan ouo/ Ooooh, welcome to you too!
Characters:
America,
England, Russia

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-06-2014 17:28

Hi!
It's so totally cool how many new RP'ers are showing up on the forum! Isn't it so totally fun to meet new people? :D
I'm Weronika, from the oh so totally fabulous Poland! I hope we'll be able to roleplay some time~
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-06-2014 22:42

Salve Stars !

I'm Lokitama, from Belgium ! I don't think you have to worry about the time zone, there's a lot of European on this Forum :3 ( Now it'll be harder to catch one online )

My main characters are the Italy Brothers, but I'm fine with anyone ( it'll just be a little bit harder to play them ). But I won't get much online this month, 'cuz I'm in the middle of my exams, and I don't want to mess them up. This is my last year, after all.

What's your favorite food ?
How did you meet Hetalia ?
What kind of RP do you like ? ( Fluffy, Angst ? )
What's your favorite color ? :D
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay