Bonjour, HONHONHON~~~

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 10-06-2014 22:49

MsLawlipop wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the welcoming!

Nope I'm not in those fandoms 'o' and I almost never remember the names of the writers, it's a shame I know.
My favourite colors are all the shades of light purple /purple
I didn't know that man before I did some research but he seems to be a good musician, I like classical music, I especially love to listen to piano <3

Yay that would be great! The more you know is the best!
Don't worry, I don't remember most of the names either. There's still some like Metamorcy or Lascka but I just don't remember the others :facepalm:

My favorite color is orange. Sunset orange, with all the colors around it !

Grétry was a good musician ! Hell, we battled with the French for ten years before they would give us back his heart ! ( Just like he wanted. He said : "When I die, I want my heart to go back to Liège". We had to argue with France a lot for him to have his wish ) He was the one who composed "Le Roi Dagobert", at least its tune, he was the one who participated at the creation of 'Zémire et Azor', who is the ancestor of our modern "Beauty and the Beast"

He even had his face on our money ! Les billets de 1000 Francs Belges :) ( Too lazy to translate... meh )

Concerning Walloon, it'll be Walloon from the Eastern Region ( Liège ), I don't really know about the others, but I know that in the Western Regions of Walloonia, they spoke Picard. But we're loosing dialects, since we don't speak it at home anymore, and that we learn French-French in school :)
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 11-06-2014 19:46

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm Thoth ( Like the Egyptian God of Wisdom) [Thoth is not my real name but you may call me that :3 ]
Please enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions feel free to ask! We don't bite... hard.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

MsLawlipop
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MsLawlipop » 16-06-2014 16:59

thothlover wrote:Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm Thoth ( Like the Egyptian God of Wisdom) [Thoth is not my real name but you may call me that :3 ]
Please enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions feel free to ask! We don't bite... hard.
Thanks a lot for the lovely greeting <3
I will mainly roleplay Russia and U.S.S.R.
But I can roleplay France and Germany too ~~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-06-2014 17:37

aww thank you for the sweet advice, and I added those writers to my 'must read' list!
It says in your signature you have France as a secondary rp character. Uhm, do you like him paired with England? Because England is my main and I really like them together! I think it would be really nice to rp together!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria