Bonjour, HONHONHON~~~

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
MsLawlipop
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Bonjour, HONHONHON~~~

Post by MsLawlipop » 08-06-2014 00:19

Hi there! I'm MsLawlipop, a French/Russian (my mummy is Russian.) who lives in Paris!

I am in high school, I study French literature and foreign languages! I love foreign languages, I learn English, Spanish and Japanese at school; and Russian and German in my free time ~
I'm kinda weird IRL for example I really can't bear warm, 15 degrees is already hot for me, I feel very bad around 30 and nice around 0-5(I really need to go to Russia when I am older щ(TTДTTЩ)
I'm asexual by the way ~ but I enjoy reading, roleplaying, writing smut.
I am as tall (small) as Levi and my brown hair is very long, they reach my butt! Oh, and yeaa, I have a kind of English eyebrows, people say they are beautiful but x_x...
I love black tea with milk by the way! I drink it every day : Russian Earl Grey ; for the breakfast, tea time and other times I feel like I want a tea.

I can be very silly (in a funny way!) and pervy(still the silly way) sometimes but that's not a problem I guess?

I am a drawer and painter, I have a Facebook page and deviantart one too to the name MsLawlipop. I sell commissions and they are not very expensive so please, if you like my style have a look at my prices~ plus, because I am quite kind, when I like a person I can give him/her free drawings ~

I want to teach Russian or German later! Because those language are truly magnificent and deserve to be studied with love! Nothing can be done without love by the way ~
Some people already asked me to learn them French (or help them with this language) so if anyone want, I'd be glad to share my love for the beautiful language!
By the way, if anyone wants, I'd be glad to chat through video on Skype ~

I mainly belongs to the Hetalia fandom and my huge crush goes to Russia!
My OTP is RusBela/BelaRus but infortunately this pairing is quite rare ;-;...
I have many other ship as RusPru, Frussia, RusGer, RusCan, GerFra, Germancest, GerIta, FraCan, FrUS, FrIta, FrUK, etc... Just ask me if I ship and I will answer ~
I have three NOTP, especially one that hurts me a lot, please don't hurt me with this one : RusAme. I won't be the one who shout at everyone who ship it but don't hurt me with it.
My two other NOTP are RoChuu and AmeBela.

I often roleplay as Russia or U.S.S.R. but I can do France or Germany too ~~~

I don't bite, if you want to rp anything with me just ask! The same goes for the questions ~

I wish you to have a wonderful day, thanks for reading this.
I will mainly roleplay Russia and U.S.S.R.
But I can roleplay France and Germany too ~~

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 08-06-2014 20:57

Hi, I'm Gil~

It's nice to see another cold-blooded person, though I'm more comfortable when it's about 10 degrees. Though -25C isn't all that bad xD

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around, roleplaying and settling into the family comfortably ^^
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

MsLawlipop
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MsLawlipop » 08-06-2014 21:52

FreakyJingles wrote:Hi, I'm Gil~

It's nice to see another cold-blooded person, though I'm more comfortable when it's about 10 degrees. Though -25C isn't all that bad xD

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around, roleplaying and settling into the family comfortably ^^
Hi Gil, nice to meet you ~!
Well, you're the first one I meet who tell me that he prefer the cold owo, I suddenly feel less weird \(^o^) /

Thanks for the welcoming! *happy*
I hope the same~

Which pairing do you roleplay by the way?

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 09-06-2014 08:45

Well, I don't really rp anymore ^^;
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

MsLawlipop
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MsLawlipop » 09-06-2014 10:12

FreakyJingles wrote:Well, I don't really rp anymore ^^;
That's sad :c

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-06-2014 19:56

Welcome MsLawlipop! !

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

You sound really great! And France is one of my favourite characters! In fact, I'm actually going to Paris for my university for a couple of days this June. Do you know any places I should absolutely visit?
French literature sounds daunting, I like reading in French but I've never finished a whole book before.

Great introduction I hope you have fun on the site!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-06-2014 22:51

hi welcome! I hope you will have lots of fun roleplaying here!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-06-2014 23:42

*Gasp* A Frenchie !

I'm nervous, now... How do I begin, how do I begin ?

Well... H-Hum. Hi.

I'm Lokitama. You may know me under the Pen Name of 'Lokiitama' on FanFiction, if you're into Katekyo Hitman Reborn, or Angsty! Italies... I am Belgian, so... It feels awkward to speak in English to you.

I wanted to ask you lots of questions, but you kinda replied to them by yourself... Hum.

What's your favorite color ?
W-What do you think about Grétry ? ( You don't wanna have his heart back, do you ? )

Yeah... Hum. If you want to learn some Belgian-French expression, I'm up to the bat.

I mainly roleplay as the Italies. Yes, both of them... I did it once, it was a really pleasant experience. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need once of the Italy- or better, the two of them :3
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

MsLawlipop
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MsLawlipop » 10-06-2014 16:32

yuria-chan wrote:Welcome MsLawlipop! !

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

You sound really great! And France is one of my favourite characters! In fact, I'm actually going to Paris for my university for a couple of days this June. Do you know any places I should absolutely visit?
French literature sounds daunting, I like reading in French but I've never finished a whole book before.

Great introduction I hope you have fun on the site!
Alright! I'll ask you if I have any questions <3

Yes, French literature is sometime very daunting, even for native French speaker x_x but it's very beautiful.
My favourite book is "l'écume des jours" by Boris Vian. Maupassant is a very good writer too. Molière is kinda our French Shakespeare.

I have some place advice you as Le louvre, la cathédrale Notre-Dame, l'arc de triomphe, le quartier Latin (where you can find many British and American people) saint Michel and le sacré choeur
Here you will find more places to visit http://www.parisinfo.com/visiter-a-paris

MsLawlipop
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MsLawlipop » 10-06-2014 16:35

dernhelm wrote:hi welcome! I hope you will have lots of fun roleplaying here!
Thanks you very much for the warm welcoming <3