Just me introducing, well, me ^^;

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Just me introducing, well, me ^^;

Post by Absobloodylutely » 19-06-2014 13:30

Hello! I roleplay England or Arthur Kirkland. I hope I can get along with you all and be able to have a good time. For now I don't have much to say yet so this is it. Have a pleasant day!

-Absobloodylutely :happypoland:
Main Roleplay character: England/ Arthur Kirkland

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 19-06-2014 18:46

Salve !!

I'm Lokitama, and I'm from Belgium ~ Yaay ~

My mains are the Italy brothers, so feel free to harass me if you want to write a lovely roleplay with me ! But Dernhelm is a super-good Romano ! So don't hesitate !

If you're in need of some Poland, Weronika will be pleased to help you out !

Do you mind if I ask you some terrible questions that will make you tremble in fear like Latvia in front of Russia ? Don't worry, they're not that bad, I promise !! :searchingitaly:

Where do you come from ~ ?
Do you respond to the stereotypes incarnated by the nation you come from ? ( Hetalia-speaking )
What kind of roleplay do you like to... play ? ( Angst, fluff, comedy, horror, magic, AU, etc. )

What's your favorite food ?
What did you eat last night ? ( Was it good ? )
What's your favorite color ?

And of course, last of all....

Bienvenue dans la famille !
Welcome in the family !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 19-06-2014 19:14

It's nice to meet you Lokitama :) my name is Alice and I'm currently living in Indonesia. It's a quaint island country in the south of Asia. It has got lots of beautiful flora and fauna I am pretty sure you'd enjoy if you ever came to visit, in which case I'd be happy to show you around.

I'll be sure to remember your kind offer, I do believe that writing out roleplays with you will be very enjoyable. Thank you for introducing me to your friend, Weronika, as well ^-^

I don't mind you asking me questions at all, as to where I come from I'm half Chinese from my father's side and Japanese from my mother's, however their families migrated to Indonesia (GMT +7 D: It's a pain dealing with time zones) before I was born! So I'm not sure where I stand exactly. If I remember correctly Indonesia was mentioned once by Mr. Himaruya? I thought the stereotypes of her was surprisingly accurate (including those in lovely fan-made work).

I like to do any RP as I do believe it's important to expand my horizons, so I'm all for any idea you may want to try with me. Like everyone else though, I do have my limits, usually when it gets to the point of becoming smut I like to let it fade to black.

I love all food especially sweets, but I don't eat too much of them in case I get a toothache..ouch. Last night I ate, let me see, a bowl of steamed rice (an Asian stereotype that is very true among most of us haha) and fried fish.

Thank you for the warm welcome and I hope to get to know you well :) I apologise if I bore you with my blabbering haha

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 19-06-2014 19:51

Indonesia sure seems nice :o I'll surely travel there once in my life ! At least before I die :yaygermany: !

I could introduce many people to you, if you wish to ! She doesn't RP, unfortunately, but there's Gil' ( FreakyJingles ) who's always gently lurking around ~

I think Indonesia was mentioned once or twice ? But wow ! You're multi-national ! It's great ! Most of the people whom parents are from a different country are from Italy... or Spain. But it's mostly due to history. ( 'Cuz South Belgium was being a rich bastard, heh :3 Funny how time reverse the situation, now it's North Belgium holding the national treasury ~ )

Open to everything, huh ~ Interesting ~ Don't worry about the limits, though ! I understand your point with the smut :happypoland: Unfortunately, my head is currently dry roleplay-speaking as I'm focusing on my FanFictions and books, but now that the holidays arrived, my sleep will increase and so will my ideas.( Which is great, but also time-consuming )

It's hard to write properly after spending the day speaking Spanish, I apologize for that...

Oh ! Speaking of rice ! We've got a special pie in Belgium which is called rice-pie. It's a pie... made with rice. :dotdotjapan:

... Anyway ! It's a really good pie ! If you ever come to Belgium, you should try it ! But the Japanese ex-girlfriend of my cousin didn't, saying that in Asia, rice was only made for rice. Is it true ? :searchingitaly:

Naaah, of course you won't bore me with blabbering ! Blabbering is good ! It's really useful ! Especially when we get to know each other ! I love blabbering.

Oh ! And if you have any question about Belgium, or important French author ( like Descartes, Pascal, Montesquieu, Diderot & cie ) don't hesitate to ask me ~ And even if you roleplay England, if you ever have to write something in French, PM me, I'll be happy to translate some sentences for you ! Hehe ~
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 20-06-2014 04:01

Thank you! I also want to go to Belgium someday. Based on what I heard it's a very beautiful country. You don't have to introduce many people to me :) I wouldn't want to trouble you.

Being multinational is nice from time to time. Most of my friends are from other parts of Asia (mostly China) and a few are from Europe. I have yet to meet someone whose parents are Spanish or Italian (I would like to though). To be honest, you're the first Belgian I've talked to which is an honour to me~

I'm glad you understand my limits, it's something I'm a little anxious in talking about, haha. It's the holidays here too, I'm not proud to say I'll spend most of it lazing around :D. I bid you good luck on your Fanfictions and books by the way! I'm sure they'll turn out amazingly.

Oh, and you don't have to apologise, your writing is perfectly fine :)

I would like to try the pie you're talking about, I've googled it and it looks really tasty! I will remember to try it if I ever do visit Belgium. It's not true, that rice is only made for rice, but maybe it's just me? Indonesia has a diverse cuisine so I grew up thinking so! For example, we have lontong and putong puti (also dishes made from rice one way or another)

It's a relief I'm not bothering you with my blabbering, haha. I know that some people who would have been annoyed by that, so you're a kind person to think that way :)

Again, thank you for your offer. I will take you up on it if ever the time comes :D. Also, if you ever need to know anything about Indonesia or you have to translate something into Mandarin (Chinese)/ Indonesian I'll be happy to help as well! (unfortunately my Japanese skills are getting worse because I don't use it often D:)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 21-06-2014 17:16

Since you roleplay mainly England, here's a tip if you encounter a wild Belgium roleplayer : England will be somewhat happy to see her. You see, when she decided to be independant, Europe had to giver her a King. The king came from England, but was Prussian. The English were happy to kick him out of the castle because his wife had died and he was getting completely crazy about it, lurking in the castle at night, living like a ghost, not wanting to sleep in his bed because he had put his wife's nightrobe on the bed to remind himself of her.

He wasn't the guy you wanted in your house for sure. England was pleased when he became Leopold the First from the Kingdom of Belgium. :3

I'd like to meet someone's whose parents are from Asia. And likewise, you're the first indonesian I meet ! It's really great.

Don't be afraid, you can talk about your anxiety without restrain here, as everyone will surely understand. Anyway, I think everyone can be a little bit reluctant concerning a matter or another, so there no need to be anxious, hehe ~

What I meant by 'rice is only for rice' is that we use rice for patisserie, for example. Hm... °o°

Thanks :D I'm still learning Spanish, and only beginning in Italian, but I could try to help with those, too :3

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 21-06-2014 22:15

hi welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 22-06-2014 19:17

Thanks for the tip! I really appreciate it and it was nice knowing something new, plus I admit it was pretty funny! :D I'm happy you think so, likewise and all! I'm sure everyone here is kind as well ^-^ and I feel a lot better knowing they will be understanding. About the 'rice is only for rice' thing, oops, my bad, I misunderstood haha. Also, thank you again for offer, I think Spanish and Italian are both interesting languages to learn! :)

And also a thank you Dernhelm for welcoming me! I will try my best to imrpove myself through this rp community :Smilefinland:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-06-2014 09:49

Hahaha, you are so amazingly polite!
I hope to rp with you sometime!
If I'm a bit short in my comments of late it's because I'm Dutch and time is money, heheheh. ;)

My parents have been to Indonesia when they were young. I suppose they mostly visited the tourist attractions. I know for sure they went to the Borobudur. My mom complained about the many stairs, she's afraid of heights. :) They traveled quite a lot because my dad used to work for a airline company before I was born. They've also been to Brazil.
They never took me anywhere though. *insert angry frown*

I don't know anyone from Indonesia, except for hime1999 (an hetalian fanartist) We follow eachother on tumblr.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 23-06-2014 14:16

Ah, thank you! You're very polite as well :) I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you too whenever you're not busy ^-^. It's fine because I post short replies too and it's the thought that counts really, haha. Wow, you're Dutch? that's awesome, I only have few friends who are half Dutch.

I hope your parents enjoyed their time here, Borobudur is rather tall isn't it? :) I heard if you reach into the stupas and touch Buddha's hand you can get a wish granted, I'm too afraid to try that since you never know what's inside. Don't worry, my parents don't like travelling outside of Asia so I don't get taken abroad often too D:.

Unfortunately, I'm not acquainted your friend but it's fantastic knowing there are fellow hetalians residing in Indonesia too, that way we can all spread the love :smileliechtenstein: