Just me introducing, well, me ^^;

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 11:54

Welcome Absobloodylutely

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

It is truly a delight to see someone so sweet and polite here on the forum. You are all being really cute at the moment!
I am Dutch as well, there are quite some Dutch members on the Forum ^-^
I rp as France and would love to rp with your England sometime! Would you like that? ?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 28-06-2014 12:17

Hi Ms. Yuria-chan! It's nice to meet the admin of this forum, I really like it here and thanks for everything, maintaining this place must be hard work, we all appreciate it ^-^
I'm flattered that you think so kindly about me, ah, the Dutch are really cool >.< I would absolutely love to rp with your France whenever you're ready. Although at the moment though I'm Rping with Mathi's France and it's been so fun.
Anyway, have a nice day and again, thank you :)
Main Roleplay character: England/ Arthur Kirkland

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 15:37

I'm glad you're having fun with here as well! She's a very good roleplayer.
I'll make a thread for us where we can discuss our rp! It'll be in the 'seeking someone to rp with' part! !
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 28-06-2014 19:15

Ah, okay Ms. Yuria-chan, thank you ^-^

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 22:43

awww >///> You can just call me Julia if you want to!
Rp chara's:

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 29-06-2014 15:01

Okay, thank you Julia :) Oh, by the way my name is Alice

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-06-2014 00:51

Alice! That's such a pretty name! (And the fandoms name for fem!England, so it's a fun coïncidendce you rp as england as well~)
Rp chara's:

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 30-06-2014 15:42

Aww, thanks, Julia is a beautiful name too ^-^ It is a coincidence isn't it? I roleplay Alice sometimes but I don't do it often because I'm afraid I can't portray her right, but it's all in good fun :) Julia reminds me of Julchen as well, Nyotalia Prussia's human name if I'm not mistaken? you're both awesome haha ((ah, sorry, I'm cheesy))

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-06-2014 23:50

Ahaha! Thank you! And it's right! That's the German translation of my name. By the way I made a thread for the two of us to discus our rp! It's here: http://hetaliarp.forum2go.nl/england-an ... t1171.html
Rp chara's:

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 02-07-2014 19:03

It is? That's wonderful ^-^ It sounds beautiful in both languages though, haha. I'll be sure to check out the thread, by the way thanks for taking the time to make it, and sorry since I replied late! :) -Alice