Hello!

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Mocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Hello!

Post by Mocha » 23-06-2014 02:31

Hello! I'm Mocha, I'm pretty shy, awkward and I really like coffee if you can't tell. (I actually prefer tea to be honest, but I'll take a mocha latte over tea anytime.)

I mainly rp as Belarus, as she is the character I have the most experience writing as.
However I have a lot of free time and do a lot of writing so I have a basic grasp on how I write with a good handful of characters.

Belarus( 1!p, 2!p, and Nyotalia verses.)
Russia( 1!p, 2!p and Nyotalia verses.)
Ukraine(1!p and 2!p verses)
North Italy(1!p and Nyotalia verses)
Prussia(1!p and Nyoyalia verses)
Canada(Nyotalia only)
I also have an OC for the city of Munich.

So I think I covered everybody. I really like 2!ptalia if you didn't notice already. So yeah other than that Hi!

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-06-2014 10:00

Hello Mocha!
Welcome on our forum. I hope you have lot's of fun here.

I'm dernhelm from the Netherlands.
If you need anything translated to Dutch for your stories,
just ask, no problem at all.
I''ll charge extra for smut,...hahaha, just joking! ;)

I mostly play Romano, I also got an askblog for him at tumblr.
Maybe we can play together sometimes?

(I better shave... so many new cute girls on the forum.. wow!)

Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-06-2014 14:45

Salve ! Salve !

It's nice to meet you ! I'm Lokitama, from Belgium ! And since you can't tell from my name at all, I like waffles and tomato and mozzarella ( with olive oil )... but not the three of them in the same time, of course ! But I also like mussels, pizza, pasta, noodles, sausages from Frankfurt ( with mashed potatoes ) and... well I might get out of the topic now, really

Though don't ask me to tie your shoelaces, I can't ! And that's because my main character is North Italy ! But I'm also beginning to grasps South Italy, too, so I should be okay with him :3 But Dernhelm is a better Romano than me :)

I like some parts of the 2P, too, but I'm still struggling with how to write them :) Basically, I'm still struggling with everyone as I want to know their history :searchingitaly:

I suppose I could roleplay Belgium quite well, but it would be so weird to roleplay my own country... Historically-speaking

BUT WOW ! You play so many Bellas ~ Were you attempting to arise my flirty-Veneziano ? Because I think you did ~

If you ever need some translation in French, you can ask me ( but it might be a little bit harder if you ask for Canadian-French. :o I'm alright with French-French and Belgian-French, actually ) :) Also, I'm still learning, but I can try to help in Spanish and Italian... but don't ask before a month or so for these two. :scaredlatvia:

Question time !

Did you know that 'Mocha' ( or Moka, as I know it... which is pronounced the same ) was also a cake ?
If you did, do you like that cake ? ( I do )
What's your favorite color ?
Where do you come from ?
Are you alike to the nation's stereotypes ( or Hetalia character ) in any way ?
You said you liked writing ( well, not really, you said you had a lot of free time and did a lot of writing, but I assume that if you do a lot of writing, you like writing ), are you writing fanfictions ?
Or maybe you're keeping all your works in a cute folder for us not to see them... ever ?
What kind of tea do you like ? Every single one of them ?

I think... I pretty much summarized what my brain as been dying to ask you ;3 ( Please don't get scared )
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Mocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Mocha » 24-06-2014 03:50

I have a couple roleplay blogs on tumblr, and yes I would love to rp with you sometime.

Okay so answer time now!

Hm, I might have heard of it before since I watch a lot of baking stuff. It doesn't really ring a bell, but then again around here it wouldn't be something people take about a lot. Meaning it's most likely not a popular cake around here.

Can't say since I've never had it before, but I'm sure it's delicious. Cake is a wonderful thing.

My favorite color is green. I also like reds, blues and orange.

I'm from America, but I lived in Okinawa for three years when I was younger.

For fitting stereotypes, I don't really think so. I have a southern accent that's pretty messed up from moving around but that's about it. I think I would say I act more like Japan.

Yes I love writing, and I do write fanfiction. I have an account on quotev which is where I post everything.

If you give me a cup of tea I'll most likely drink it. I prefer fruity teas the most, but grey earl is pretty good too. So is green tea.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-06-2014 11:44

Welcome Mocha

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.
Belarus is a very interesting and versatile character! I bet you are great at playing her! ! I sometimes rp as Ukraine so if you're interested in a sisterly rp let me know!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria