I'm new and I like cats so let's be friends!

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Notocha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

I'm new and I like cats so let's be friends!

Post by Notocha » 03-07-2014 21:29

Hiiii!
My name is Leslie and I'm a Mexican-American living in the giant forest of Oregon. I used to roleplay Hetalia quite awhile back, in 2009, but then my account got deleted a couple years later and I haven't roleplayed since. I decided to catch up with the series and comics and then I decided...well, I want to roleplay again! I made the GREATEST friends through roleplaying Hetalia, so. c:

I mainly roleplay as Feliciano(N. Italy), but I'm up for trying anything!
(Feli is my main man though. <3)
I REALLY REALLY love PruIta, FraIta, and SpaIta, so if you like those pairings: I love you.

In fact, I just love Spain.
Like.
He got da booty.
He's just unf.

If you guys are interested in roleplaying with me(or even in just being best friends because I would really lovey love love that) PM me or email me(kashepas @ yahoo), or maybe I could even give you my number, and we can text-rp! <3

Well. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Have a wonderful and amazingly fantastic day.

PS: Cats. :germanydancing: :germanydancing:
MAIN RP CHARACTER: Feliciano (N. Italy)
That's pretty much all because he's my one and only since 2009.
BUT.
But
...butt.
I'm ALWAYS willing to try someone new!

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-07-2014 21:33

Hi Leslie! Welcome on our forum.
I hope you make a lot of new friends here.
My name is dernhelm and i'm from the Netherlands.

(si! spain got tha booty
p.s. TOMATO!!!)
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 06-07-2014 10:14

Salve ! Salve !

My name's Lokitama, and I'm one of those many Belgians living in Belgium ! I live near Germany and Luxembourg ~ Agreed, we make the best friends through RPs !

I am myself a Veneziano roleplayer ! But also a Romano ! I'm trying to develop a way of roleplaying where it is 'Italy', both of them, in a more historical way, too. But I'm up to anyone and any character you need me to play. ( Oh, and I kinda like 2P! Veneziano, but never got the chance to roleplay him )

Spain got da booty for sure ~ Hehe ~

I'd love to be friends with you ! Let's be friends ! Let's be friends ~

Ciao ciao ~ :charmingfrance:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-07-2014 16:05

Welcome Notocha

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

Please add your characters in your signature! That way everyone can see who you play as.
I like those pairs as well, and it's always nice to see someone who can appreciate some fine Spanish booty~

I hope you have a fun time on here!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-07-2014 20:21

Bonjour Leslie~

Awesome on old hetalia roleplayer. I started in 2009 myself. Recently got back to roleplaying too :'D.

Anyway it's lovely to meet you. Hope you have a great time here on the forum. Oh and expect a pm soon, I'd love a FraIta rp ; ).
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 22-07-2014 14:46

hi notocha! let's start an rp!!!

I mainly play Romano, but I'm willing to try others.
Is there something you really really really want to play?
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)