Nya 'w'

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Glinka
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Nya 'w'

Post by Glinka » 04-07-2014 17:38

Hi! ~ I'm Glinka and I'm a CAT! Do you want to cuddle with me? ♥

Hum, sorry.
Seriously, I'm Glinka (or Yuki, my other main name on Internet), I'm 20 and I'm French.

I'm pretty new in the fandom, I nerver played with Hetalia characters, I never wrote in English before *yeah~ Big newbie's comming! So many first times...* I've got everything to learn, so pleeeeeease be kind! Don't judge me! Don't kill me! Don't bite me to death!! ... oh, wrong fandom.

Concerning Role Playing... Well, I began 8 years ago, and il't still THE GREAT LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
When I don't write (RP or stories or fanfictions) I like playing music (piano & guitar) or video games.

To complete the litte introduction, I would like to cuddle (yeah, this is how I show my love) Lokitama, my personal stalker (who tell me to watch Hetalia & join the forum for monthes!) & my partner on the funiest skype-RP I ever made *love* *love* *love* ♥

Oh, and about characters I would like to play here... I think I'll be better with Japan, France, Belgium annnnnnnnnd Spain (fangirling Spamano ♥ Lokiiiii-sempaaai! Be my Romano! *___* )

Sooooo... This is it. Just a final word.
PASTAAAAAA~ ~

PS: Miaw ♥
Main character : Spain ~
Minor characters : Japon, France, Canada aaaaand many others *\o/*

'w' Miaw.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 06-07-2014 16:01

Salve Glinka!

Welcome on our lovely forum. I hope you get let's of cuddles here! XD
I'm dernhelm from the Netherlands.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 06-07-2014 19:47

Salve Yuki-nee :charmingfrance: !

I suppose it's pretty useless to tell you that my name's Lokitama and that I come from Belgium ? Huhu

Can we cuddle ? Can we ? Oh wait....
I would like to cuddle (yeah, this is how I show my love) Lokitama
We can :happypoland: And stop saying all of those embarrassing comments ! And I'm not a stalker :angryromano: Well... not that much of a stalker

Since we already speculated in the train about a subject, I'll open a thread right away :) I'll notice you on Skype :)
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Glinka
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Glinka » 07-07-2014 19:51

Thanks dernhelm ~ ♥
I hope so too, but if not, it's okay. If I don't get enough cuddles, I'll hug everyone! :happypoland:

Lokiiiiiiiii-sempai!!!
Huhu~ I can't wait to see you write my little Romano :charmingfrance:

'w' Miaw.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 08-07-2014 09:55

Welcome Glinka~

Hope you'll enjoy roleplaying here ^^
Oh and I'm Mathi (Teabrows) also from the Netherlands :'D. There's lots of Dutchies here.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-07-2014 15:50

Welcome Glinka

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you a great time over here!
If you got any questions you may ask them over here:

Forum questions

I am the admin so if you ever encounter any problems I'm the to go to person! Enjoy your stay!
If you want to look for an rp you can go to the 'Seeking someone to rp with' Forum.

Please add your characters to your signature so everyone can see who you play!

Ohh you like Spamano? You should send Dernhelm a message she is an amazing Romano rp-er.

And mille Grazi to Loki for introducing you here! It's always a joy to get new members!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Glinka
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Glinka » 10-07-2014 21:17

Thanks ~ ~ ♥

Huhu, I'll go after every single Romano on this forum & hug him to death! *____*

'w' Miaw.