Embrace the Nogitsune

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Embrace the Nogitsune

Post by Nogitsune » 06-04-2015 13:05

Embrace me!

Greetings. I'll be brief.

I'm new here, clearly. I like to believe I have some experience with writing due to some years of fanwork. I don't I roleplay for ages now, have still much to remember and lots yet to learn. I volunteer to any character and any plot, yet the quality of those will depend only on the depth of knowledge I hold of them, plus good communication com all role players involved.

I am willing to go for other networks and medias as well, as I aim for a better roleplaying experience for both and all sides

Last of all, I'm not always that boring! Message me and I apologise for the unnecessarily long and polite introduction.

Have a good day.
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk
Angst/Gore/Suicide/Disorder/Self-harm/Alcoholic/Depression/Drug-Use
Dramatic Japan and Disturbed Latvia. Yep. Open to everything else as well.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 07-04-2015 13:15

Hey there~
I'm Weronikus, or Nika if you rather, from the omg fabulous Poland!. It's great to see a new face here~!

Could you share with us your home country, maybe~? Or age, what you like to do?

I'd also be up for an RP if you'd like! I'm sure we can both leasrn a lot from ourselves :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Nogitsune » 07-04-2015 16:11

Oh, hello! And why not, I wonder? Its nice to meet you, and I am really glad someone took their time to reply.

Since you asked, here I go. I'm from South America, from Brazil in specific, have 18 years old, and I am not sure what else to share, ahaha...

We could RP, why not! I am looking to learn more about each character and country, so I'd gladly RP anyone if given patience for me to adapt.

I look forward to RP with you. Have a nice day!
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-04-2015 12:06

Brazil! :D I'm not sure if we have a brazilian on here yet. That's super! I'm gonna meet a few brazilians next year, when they'll be coming over to Cracow for World Youth Day. It'll be super fun~!

Oh, you can say anything and everything. Like, what you like to read, what food you like, if there's any other animes you watch, what country you'd like to visit... Random, fun things so we'll get to know you better :D

Great! Start a conversation in the 'Seeking someone to RP with' section and we'll be able to start planning~! :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Nogitsune » 08-04-2015 12:34

Alright! I'll start something on the Seeking Someone! Meet me there, will you?
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-04-2015 11:44

yup~
-----

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 11-04-2015 17:30

Hi there, welcome! I hope you have much fun on the forum. Im dernhelm from the netherlands and mainly play romano. Due to exams i dont post this much atm.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Nogitsune » 13-04-2015 03:32

Oh hi! Thank you for welcoming me! The more the merrier I guess...

I hope you do well on your exams andgetbackheretointrofucemetoyourppl.

Hehehehe...
Thanks anyway.
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-04-2015 20:57

Salve !

Man, I'm pretty late, heh ? :searchingitaly:

My name's Lokitama, I'm from Belgium and my mains are Veneziano and Romano ~ I would gladly roleplay with you, but I might take my time between replies, whether it's to simply reply or start a roleplay. So if you wish to roleplay with quick replies, I might not be the person you seek. However, if you don't bother much about the time, here I am ! :happypoland:

And just like dernhelm, exams are coming for me, so I'm not as active as I was. ( That, and also Lady Life and her boyfriend Mister Responsibility just have met up with me, even though they do not bug me much yet, damn, and here I thought I was safe. *laughs* )

So here's my folkloric questions coming up ~

What's your favorite color ?
What's your favorite food ?
What's your favorite animal ?
What's your favorite music/kind of music/band/whatever pleases your ears to fill in moments of heavy silences ?

What are the kind of roleplay you like ? More fluff'n'love or more angsty stuff ? More action like or romance like ?
Do you prefer short roleplay replies, as in just the description of an action and dialog, or a middle-roleplay more description and dialog ?
Or maybe you prefer full-description-and-few-dialog ?
Which one ? Which one ~ ?

What's your hobby ~ ?
You said you wrote fanwork ! What about ?
Is there a way to see them ?
( Is it in English ? )

I think I'm done... Hmmm... I wonder. Anyway ! Welcome on the forum. It might be a bit dead since a few, but the remaining members are adorable ~ All of them !

I hope we'll get along ! :charmingfrance:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Nogitsune
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Nogitsune » 28-04-2015 21:20

Oh Hello! Nah, there is no such thing as too late... I will survive, and your reply is appreciated!

As for your questions...

I do not mind late replies, as long as I can take my time as well! I like quick and fast ones as well, I just want people to know, that if they take ages to write, so will I... I'll make it worth it.
I like black, white, and all between. Then, a bit of all colours.
I love food that won't make me feel like I ate sponges... I have a really problematic stomach.
Animals? All of them! But I like hounds, the canidae and lupus in general.
Soundtracks! All kinds, rock, dubstep and classic bits are the most loved.

I like writing anything, as long as I can also put a bit of angst or drama. Just to temper and get spice out, eventually.

I'm in! We can RP right away if you want. I have some liking for the Baltics, Ludwig, some Japan, and all these in historical or nowadays/cyberpunk feature.

I am waiting eagerly for your reply!
Nogi•のぎつね
Meiji -Edo
Cyberpunk