I'm doing a hello

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
Misha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

I'm doing a hello

Post by Misha » 01-05-2015 05:36

:yaygermany: I've got no idea what I'm doing rip

Okay, hello everyone! You can call me Misha, I'm in highschool and I've been into hetalia since I think 2012, I never got around to rping it with anyone except one or two friends

So more about me I guess? I live in Canada and English is my primary language. I draw a lot of silly things and I'm I guess sometimes fun, I'm not good at writing about myself!
I mainly play as Norway, Russia, Iceland, or anyone actually. I love playing around with new characters, so I'm pretty flexible at playing other countries!

I really like history and stuff and I'm just hoping I do this right!! (I also cosplay Iceland and stuff)

So yeah I'm Misha [goes by they/them please!] and I am kind of excited about this! :D
Main Character(s): Iceland | Norway
Will play any other characters

Cattardis
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cattardis » 05-05-2015 22:45

Hello Misha,

Welcome on the forum ! :D

I'm Cattardis and I'm from Belgium. I'm new here too, I discovered Hetalia a few months ago and I enjoyed it :)

Enjoy your stay !

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 05-05-2015 23:04

Salve !

I'm Lokitama, and I'm from Belgium, my mothertongue's French ~ :happypoland:

I'm sorry I'm so late for replying ^^ Hope you didn't feel too alone these last few days, it's a bit... sad not to have any reply in days. Anyway !

Welcome on the forum ! Hope you'll make friends and that you'll find awesome roleplaying partners on here !

I mainly play the Italy brothers, but I don't mind playing anyone else :D For now my hands are full, but a bit more than a month, I'll get to have my fair share of free time (hell yeah) and I'll be able to RP all the more.

So I hope we'll be able to roleplay together one day :D

But I won't let you go like that, I usually bomb newcomers with questions, and you won't get away without it, haha ~

Sooo ~

What's your favorite color ?
What's your favorite song ?
Do you like animals ?
How's Canada ?

Do you think that, when maybe you'll feel like it, you'll be able to post some of your drawings on our Fan Art part ~ ?

What kind of roleplay do you... roleplay ? I mean are you more dialog-ish or description-like ?
What kind of atmosphere do you like to see your character evolve in ? Angst ? Fluff ? Both ? Historical ? :D

I hope you don't feel too much assaulted by my questions :D

Hope you'll enjoy yourself on here :D
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Misha
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Misha » 07-05-2015 04:57

Hello to both of you!

Lokitama, I haven't been lonely it's quite alright. Don't worry either your questions don't bother me!

My favourite colour is yellow. Currently my favourite song is Crystals by Of Monsters And Men
I absolutely love animals! Canada is great, we're getting warmed up here finally.
When I get around to it I will definitely post some drawings for fanart!
I do both dialog and descriptive, and I love any type of genre for character development!

Thank you! :charmingfrance:

Cattardis, it's very nice to meet you! Thank you for the welcome!
Main Character(s): Iceland | Norway
Will play any other characters

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 07-05-2015 13:28

Hehe ~

Don't hesitate to assault people, asking them for a roleplay :) Or if you have an idea or simply want to ask out for a partner, you can post something about it in the seeking section.

If you have a question, you can ask yuria-chan ( admin ) or anyone that seems to have the answer you seek within this tiny world.

Feel free to explore everything ~ ( Trust me, there's really impressive things hiding behind the labels of this forum! ) :yaygermany:
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 08-05-2015 16:35

Hi there! Waves.
ik dernhelm from the netherlands and will shortly end my hiatus hahaha (hate exams) id love to see pics of your cosplay. Enjoy Your stay
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-05-2015 11:47

Hello there!
I'm Weronikus, from the fabulous Poland!

Welcome to the forum! It's so great to see so many new faces around here, we can revive this place! Yupee~
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia