Intro

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
carrots
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Intro

Post by carrots » 24-11-2016 03:18

Uh hi I guess^^ I've never used a forum so I'm not very used to it and any help will be appreciated. I like Hetalia, obviously, and I also like listening to music, reading, and drawing. I can roleplay in short paragraphs or larger ones, whichever my partners prefer. I'm fine with anything from PG to R18, I don't really have any limits or triggers. I hope to make lots of friends and be able to find good rp partners!
1p/2p America, 1p/2p England

Acejackson2718
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Acejackson2718 » 13-03-2017 20:52

Hello everyone I'm Faith but please call me Fai! I'm very new so i'm going to be very confused so please help me![/quote]
It's not called being gay its call being fabulous
----Pewdiepie

I can be any character from hetalia!

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-05-2017 23:04

Hi to the both of you~ Sorry for the late update >.< Not many people come on nowadays...

I'm Weronika, or Weronikus! Whichever you prefer! ^^

@carrots: Don't worry about never using a forum before! Everyone has a first time for everything, right? I'm glad you can use this as practice!

Good for liking Hetalia. I'd say you're in the right place then, hee~ But seriously, how can one NOT love the series? :D

That's cool! What sort of things to do you like to draw, and read? What sort of music do you listen to?

I'm happy you came join us! ^^ Even if this is a really late reply, hah... Haha...

Anyways, I'll become a bit more active nowadays, so if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask away! ^^

@Acejackson2718: Hi, Faith! That's a really beautiful name. It's alright to be confused, everyone has got to start somewhere! Why don't you give me a list of your questions, and we'll start from there? :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia