Funny stuff to do with Poland

Here you may share art from the internet, those that weren't made by you.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Funny stuff to do with Poland

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 12:07

I accidentally found this when I was surfing the net. The first pictures are the pictures of a boy's room before Poland paid him a visit, so you'll have the general idea what Poland did.

And now, AFTER Poland's visit....

Well, you can imagine that boy was a bit more than a little surprised. XD

if it doesn't work again, here's the link:
http://warnet.ws/news/30591
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 12:29

This is more surprising than funny. It's a text about what Americans found in one of the Frankfurt bunkers. It's Hitler's secret memorial to Himmler, from 4 march 1944. It was about country cases, which were defeated by The Third Reich. Among other things he wrote about was this:

I'll try to translate properly:

"The Poles are the most intelligent people from all that Germany had met with i this war... Poles, in my opinion and based on observations and reports from the General Government, are the only people in Europe which have high intelligence combined with incredible cunningness. It's the most gifted nation in Europe, because living in incredibly hard political conditions, built a great sense of living, which is not seen anywhere else.

Based on recent research, carried out by Reichsrassenamt, German scholars came to the conclusion that Poles should be assimilated to German society as a racially valuable element. Our scholars concluded, that combining German regularity with Polish loftiness would give excellent results."
---
It's very interesting. In other words, our greatest enemy gave us one mighty compliment XD.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-07-2012 10:45

Another picture... This is the National Library in Warsaw. Of course, Poland had to show it was Polish...

Really, Poland is quite smart: "If I love pink and ponies, why don't I make a pink pony?!"
-----

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-07-2012 21:29

O-O The first post has been replaced with pictures of a creepy santaclaus! It's that a polish 404 error?

Also! I got something as well!
My sister is a big Poland fan and she was on a 'google earth vacation' meaning she was just derping around with streetview trying to find something interesting.
In which she succeded.
This is somewhere near Warschaw. A pink farmhouse with a 'beware of the ponies' sign.

Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-07-2012 06:45

XD God, probably they're rights, cause I got it from some news report, now they've changed to an ad :P.
Haha, that's cool! Well, you do have to watch out, I'm sure Poland wouldn't be happy if someone killed his ponies XD.
Btw, it's spelled Warsaw. Not that it matters XD.
-----

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-07-2012 07:22

Alright, I found it. This time I'll give the photos, and if they don't work, I'm also including a ling to get to them. I edited the first post.
-----