Ghost of Christmas Past [FrUK]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Ghost of Christmas Past [FrUK]

Post by SpiderWho » 10-11-2012 22:22

Name: Arthur Kirkland
Human age: 23
Plot: England hasn't celebrated Christmas in many years. And this year, he thinks France is cheating him with how much he's been in and out of the house.
-----
Arthur sat back by the fireplace. He'd just made himself some evening tea and had intended to settle on reading a book this evening when a particular picture caught his eye.
He stood, setting his teacup in its saucer, and lifted the small portrait from the fireplace mantle. It was well dusted, as he couldn't stand for it to get dirty.

His fingers traced over it idly as he sat back in his seat. The picture was taken in this very house and around this time of year. Though it looked much different then. In the picture, there was a large Christmas tree surrounded by many packages in varying colours. Darling little Alfred and Matthew, bright eyed and very eager, were each holding a gift up for the camera to see. Francis and himself were sitting behind them, laughing, though Arthur appeared to be preoccupied with trying to get Alfred to settle down.
The atmosphere of the picture was warm and pleasant. Arthur's eyes dropped a little as he stared at the photograph. He curled up in a little ball on his couch, still tracing over the pictures. His classic novel was long forgotten along with his tea as Arthur's memories went back to when they were all a family again.
Alfred would get up and scurry around the house. He would wake up Matthew and drag him into Arthur and Francis' room until Francis would wake up and make them breakfast.

It was much different then. Now, there was no tree. Not even many decorations, save for a few candles. He hadn't celebrated Christmas in many many years. He had no reason to. Finally, finally, he set the small frame down on the table, next to the forgotten Earl Grey, and he closed his eyes. He missed those days, but he refused to tell anyone such.
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-11-2012 20:20

Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Human age: 25

Francis had been standing at the entrance of the livingroom for long enough to see what Arthur had been doing. He'd love to rewind time for him, but that wasn't possible, and frankly it better to move on. Francis sighed to himself, he wondered if Arthur dwelled a bit too much in the past sometimes.

He approached Arthur. "Your tea, cher." he smiled gently and placed the cup on the table next to him. "I'll go now, okay?" he told him and waited for a reply from him.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 15-11-2012 18:27

Arthur briefly noticed Francis coming and setting some tea down on the side table for him. He looked up at him, a little thrown off. He knew he shouldn't have pulled down that old picture.
He sighed and set it down on the table beside his book before taking the tea and sipping at it.
"Where are you going?" He furrowed his eyebrows together. "I-I mean.... not that I care, you git. I'm just curious...." He rambled on, as he usually did, before taking another sip of his tea.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 15-11-2012 21:00

"I told you, I'm going with Gilbert and Antonio." he said and grabbed his keys. It wasn't the case but a little lie for a surprise wouldn't harm him. "I don't know when I'll be home, so don't stay up for me." he said and pecked his cheek. "See you." he didn't left Arthur much space to add anything. He didn't want him to question him and end up ruining whatever he had planned.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 17-11-2012 18:08

"Oh....right. Of course." Arthur hardly remembered Francis telling him this, but he tended to forget things. "Be saf-" He was cut off by Francis running out the door and slamming it behind him. He sighed and sent him a text

Be safe. Don't drink too much. - Arthur

He downed the rest of his tea and sat up. A drink or two didn't sound too bad. He wandered into the kitchen and retrieved some cider from the cabinets. A couple glasses wouldn't hurt him, right?

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 18-11-2012 17:08

Francis checked the text. "I will, and you're the one that always drinks too much." he texted back and chuckled. He then reminded himself of his plans and hurried to do that. He wanted to give Arthur his christmas back, but not as a pretend family but just as getting together as equals. He didn't want him to get any hopes to return as that dysfunctional family they were but he didn't want Arthur to end up alone and bitter. After all he still loved him dearly, always has and probably always will.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 20-11-2012 03:01

Arthur furrowed his eyebrows and texted back. The message took him a minute as he fiddled with the phone.

You're a twat. And you drink too much wine.
Love you. Your wine still sucks. -Arthur

Arthur put the phone back in his pocket. He always blushed when he sent texts saying he loved him, but he'd gotten more comfortable with it recently.
He went back to pouring himself a glass of rum. He downed it before pouring another.

After about glass 5, he decided he didn't want to wear a tie anymore. He tried to take it off, but it ended up around his head.
He curled up on the couch, hugging the rum bottle and nodding off. Francis still wasn't home and he was probably drinking. Arthur still worried. He sent another message, with a few typos.

"Com ehome saf tnight. Love u -Arthur"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-01-2013 16:35

Francis was way too busy to check his phone when he heard a text back. With the second text from Arthur, he hadn't even noticed his phone had gone off. He didn't expect Arthur to do something stupid. He was a grown up and Francis was just away for a few hours, Arthur would probaby know better than to go drinking alone in a pub.

It wasn't like Francis had left him, he just went out. Besides Francis doing this all for him. He had picked up the presents and was on his way to Alfred's and Matthew's house. He was so glad they agreed to the plan and couldn't wait to see the expression of his lover's face when he would see them.