Summer Camp [FrUk]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-06-2014 19:47

"You're welcome." he said with a smile. "But that's alright. I mean you're still very young, I'm sure you will manage to get a novel published someday if you keep practising." he told Arthur. He didn't comment any further on Arthur's musical talent. He was curious to hear him sing and play but it'd be embarassing to ask.

"I am, I am." he said grinning proudly. "Mon papa is a chef with his own restaurant, but I learned most things from maman in the end." he was really proud of his parents. Though he wasn't quite sure about his own future yet.

"I noticed, but it's okay." he said with a shrugg. "Though I suppose if you'd like some advice sometime you can always as me." he added a bit shyly. He didn't want to brag now and also did not want to insult Arthur.

Francis bit his lip for a moment and thought how to answer that. "Well my father is a chef and my mother a music teacher, I learnt how to play the piano from her. We live in a village just outside Paris, because well Paris is very big and wasn't really safe and fun for young kids. But I come there often. Paris is a really beautiful city." Francis beamed.

"Oh and my school is in Paris so yeah. Ah but my school is an international one, my parents think it's important I speak English fluently. It's fun though my best friends are Antonio, he's Spanish and Gilbert, he's German. Otherwise I wouldn't have met them, so I don't mind the school that much." Francis basically chatted about whatever came across his mind. He had failed to see that they were almost there and the ride had been actually pleasant.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Absobloodylutely
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Absobloodylutely » 02-07-2014 23:55

Arthur nodded, listening interestedly in what Francis had to say. He had to admit, he was slightly envious that Francis had such amazing parents, not that he didn't/ wasn't grateful for his own but still...

"Thanks for the offer about my cooking and stuff." Arthur thanked. "I'll be sure to take you up on it when the time comes" Or if I don't get banned from another kitchen, thought the Brit gloomily.

However, his expression brightened when he heard about Francis's life in France. It sounded a lot like the peaceful life he led back home, except, maybe, with way lesser friends.

"I think it's wonderful." He commented. "On another note, we've nearly arrived, I hope we can be in the same cabin, but, you know, that's only because I don't know anyone else here." Arthur finished, he hoped Francis wouldn't think of him as the 'clingy' type.

((Ah, sorry late reply! D: ))
Main Roleplay character: England/ Arthur Kirkland

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 05-07-2014 21:25

(Sorry for the really late reply was busy with school and stuff.)

Francis smiled back at Arthur and nodded. "Sure we'll just see." he agreed. He wasn't aware of how terrible Arthur's cooking was, but he thought he could help him with a few basic things.

He thought Arthur's eagerness was actually kind of cute. He didn't consider Arthur the clingy type of person and after chatting with him for nearly an hour now he wouldn't mind sharing a cabin.

"I'm not sure if we can chose, but if we can I would like to share a cabin with you too." he said with a soft smile. Camp could be less horrible with a friend around.

Was it weird he was already considering Arthur a friend?
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.