Between Houses [Prussia/Canada]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
EPICOTAKU1996
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by EPICOTAKU1996 » 27-03-2015 14:35

[That is totally fine. No worries.]

Matthew frowned when Gilbert called him a nerd. That was rude. Matthew would bet a lot of galleons on the fact that Gilbert did not know how to do healing magic. Matthew always knew when people were lying it wasn't that hard for him.
"You're a liar." Matthew snorted as he handed a couple band-aids to Gilbert and then retreated back to his seat.
Matthew wasn't trying to get into any fights; he was just calling it like it was. They were both new students to Hogwarts. They both obviously didn't know anything. He didn't exactly know how this guy was going to react to calling him a liar though. He had a strong hope that maybe he would forget he was there again.
Characters I can play: Canada and Italy But I can try to play anyone that's a bottom.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-03-2015 14:13

Gilbert won't lie - he was pissed off when he was called a liar. Even if it was true. But that was beside the point! He was awesome, and everyone should respect that!
Gilbert laughed as Matthew handed him the band-aids, though. Trying to ease the mood... Deciding he might eed this guy around - at least till he learned some spells!
"Kesesese!" He said loudly. "I am awesome, not a liar! And because I'm awesome, I nominate you my servant!" He said with a smirk, pointing winningly at Matthew.
Gilbert was never good at 'friend' stuff; He alwasy thought it was for unawesome people who didn't have the power to act themselves. But since he was Gilbert, he decided he could have a 'servant' - someone who'd be like a 'friend' only tactfully not called that. So he wouldn't be called weak.
Because Gilbert thought of himself anything but weak.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

EPICOTAKU1996
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by EPICOTAKU1996 » 28-03-2015 19:53

Matthew shifted uncomfortably in his seat when Gilbert pointed at him and then looked up at him and gave him a very weird look that said 'what the fuck?'. This guy just told him he was going to be his servant. What the fuck, indeed.
"Servant?" Matthew asked making sure he had heard him right. 'Is that his weird way of saying that I'm his friend now?' Matthew thought to himself. If it wasn't though then Matthew would definitely be having a few words on the subject. He wasn't going to follow this guy around like a lost puppy caring his books as well as his own. No way in hell.
"Also why do you keep calling yourself awesome like that?" Matthew questioned, he was very confused by that and new that other students might not take to kindly to him if he kept spouting about how 'awesome' he was.
Characters I can play: Canada and Italy But I can try to play anyone that's a bottom.