Between Houses [Prussia/Canada]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Between Houses [Prussia/Canada]

Post by Weronikus » 22-03-2015 20:13

Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt (Prussia)
Appearance:
--------------

Damn, this was a bummer.
Prussia looked up angrily at the train standing, jus letting of steam... Hell, he'd like to let of steam right now. Too bad there wasn't anyone to let off steam TO.
He wasn't angry to be here - no, the fact he was here was pretty much certain from the very beginning, being pure-blood and all - no, what he was angry about was the fact no one here CARED.
He was the great Prussia. He was the one, and only, AWESOME Gilbert. But did anyone care? NO. No one freakin' cared.
"This sucks." He grumled angrily. Gilbird tweeted reassuringly on his shoulder.
"Yeah, yeah." Prussia muttered darkly, entering the train.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

EPICOTAKU1996
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by EPICOTAKU1996 » 22-03-2015 20:32

Matthew was beyond nervous to go; he was downright terrified. He was terrified for so many reasons besides leaving home; he was terrified about which house he was going to be sorted into, if he would make any friends, and if he would pass his classes. Matthew had gotten to King's Cross an hour early because he was so afraid that he was going to be left behind and he had found a cabin relatively close to the exit so he could get out as soon as possible.
'I really hope this goes well.' He thought before he took out A History of Magic and began to read.
Characters I can play: Canada and Italy But I can try to play anyone that's a bottom.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-03-2015 20:51

Gilbert walked through the entire frickin' wagon, waiting for someone to notice him and call him in. But no one did. No one fricking cared. He stared darkly at the boys and girls all laughing in their cabins, talking cheerfully.
Hello! Awesome Gilbert was here! Did anyone care?!
"At least you realize I'm awesome." He muttered to Gilbird, absent-mindedly stroking his feathers. Gilbird chirped in reply.
He came to the very end of the wagon and noticed a cabin seemingly completely empty. It seemed there was someone there, though, since there was baggage dumped onto one of the seats. Gilbert shrugged and trudged in.
They don't care? Fine. They'll come begging for him soon enough. After all, it wasn't a party if Gilbert wasn't there.
"I can do perfectly well on my own during that time! Kesesese!" Gilbert laughed confidently, falling into a one of the seats with a heavy thud, making Gilbird jump up a few centimeters due to the impact. He let his annoyance be known by pecking him, and Gilbert just rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, sorry." He muttered lazily.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

EPICOTAKU1996
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by EPICOTAKU1996 » 22-03-2015 21:16

Matthew was too engrossed in the textbook to notice someone walk into his cart. He had been trying to memorize the dates in the textbook. He didn't even look up until her the other speak.
"Yeah, sorry." The other had muttered which still managed to make Matthew jump.
Mathew stared wide eyed and clutching his book tightly to his chest at the white hair boy who was just sitting across from him with....wait is that a baby chick?
Characters I can play: Canada and Italy But I can try to play anyone that's a bottom.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-03-2015 21:45

Gilbert didn't notice Matthew at all; sulking over not being noticed himself, he was completely oblivious to the other boy's presence. He stared out the window in boredom now, sprawled over the seat in such a way he was easily taking up two seating places. Not that he cared.
He stared out as the train started rolling off the platform, leaving behind King's Cross.
"Good riddance." He said with irritation, childishly poking his tongue out in the direction of the station.
As he was sitting there, he had the strangest feeling someone was watching him. His frown broke into an easy smirk. It seemed they were FINALLY interested in him. In a moment, one will probably knock on the door and ask if he'd join them. As always he'll act bossy at first, and finally give in to show he wasn't THAT desperate. Hey, awesome people don't get desperate easily.
-----

EPICOTAKU1996
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by EPICOTAKU1996 » 22-03-2015 22:23

Matthew watched the other person for a minute as he glared out the window and then stuck his tongue out at it like he was five years old. He watched him a minute more before deciding to speak up.
"Uhm..Hello. My name is Matthew. What's yours?" He asked timidly trying to smile kindly at the white haired guy. Wow Matthew now you sound like you're five and trying to make friends with the other kids in the neighborhood.
Matthew scolded himself and he sunk further back against the seat knowing that the other person probably did not hear him. His knuckles were white as he continued to clutch onto his book as if it was the only that could help him. His mouth was dry but he knew he had to try again just in case the other didn't hear him.
"Hello. My name is Matthew. What's yours?" He repeated a bit louder this time hoping the guy could hear him now.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-03-2015 22:41

At first, Gilbert heard something that sounded like a human's voice. He didn't react on it, however, still believing it was someone outside. Probably calling to him through the doors. But he'll wait till they opened up.
But then...
"Hello. My name is Matthew. What's yours?"
"GAH!" Gilbert yelled in alarm and shock, jumping to his feet upon noticing Matthew.
"THE HELL?!" He cotninued yelling. "Since when are you here?!"
He stared wide-eyed at Matthew, his heart finally calming down from the near heart-attack. He scowled at Matthew after finally calming down.
"Damn you." He muttered. "I seem so unawesome right now."
Gilbird chirped once again, displeased one more by Gilbert's sudden action. "Uh huh, yeah." He replied distractedly. Stil eyeing Matthew with suspicion.
It was now that it came to him that Matthew had actually said something. When he repeated the question in his head, he smirked at him.
"I'm the one and only awesome Gilbert! Kesesesesese!" He laughed confidently. "I would normally be mad at you for not knowing me, but just this once, the awesome me will let it pass!"
-----

EPICOTAKU1996
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by EPICOTAKU1996 » 23-03-2015 00:59

Matthew flinched when the guy jumped. He was afraid that he was going to run away or even hex him.
Matthew watched him for a minute and tried to fully register everything he has said.
"uhm..should I know you?" Matthew asked innocently in response to his last sentence.
Matthew stared at Gilbert trying to see if he did know him. He squinted at him trying to find anything that would have made him remember the other person.
'Maybe this guy is one of those purebloods that assumes that everyone knows who he is.' Matthew thought as he looked at Gilbert's shoulder at the baby chick.
"That chick on your shoulder is really cute." Matthew pointed out as he smiled at the chick.
(I'm sorry my replies are so short compared to yours. I am trying to work on it.)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-03-2015 16:55

[No reason to apologize. Do what you're comfortable with. I'm semi-literate, so I kinda have the tendency to go longer than shorter :P]

Gilbert laughed at his first comment, jumping onto the seat to stand and tower over Matthew proudly.
"Kesesesese! Of course you should!" He said with a smirk. "I am the only pure-blood here who's AWESOME!" He said proudly.
Gilbert always felt better than others. It ran in his veins. Even his older brother, Ludwig, couldn't beat his awesomeness. You were either born with it, or you were not. Gilbert could proudly say he was, and was certain that like everywhere else, he'll gain popularity with everyone bowing to him in respect (at least that's what he liked to imagine happened on a daily basis). Hogwarts was no exception. He was certain even the professors here will kneel before him.
Gilbert almost didn't catch Matthew's next comment, so far up in daydreams was he. When he realized what he said, though, a dark glower overtook his smirk.
"Gilbird's not cute!" He said angrily. "Gilbird is almost as awesome as me, and I'm NOT cute!" He said, adding pressure to his words.
Gilbird didn't seem to agree however, since he started twittering cheerfully.
Gilbert let his mouth drop.
"Whose side are you on!?" He asked him with a scowl. "Ungrateful bird." He added with a gentle poke at Gilbird. Gilbird made a point of poking his finger back.
"Oi!" Gilbert said, pulling back his finger with a hiss. "That hurt!"
Gilbird didn't seem to care much.
-----

EPICOTAKU1996
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by EPICOTAKU1996 » 23-03-2015 17:31

Matthew looked up at Gilbert giving him a confused look as he stood on the seat and started spouting about how awesome he is.
Honestly Matthew was getting the impression that this Gilbert guy might be a pretentious prick. Okay maybe prick was a strong word when he didn't really know him yet but Gilbert did seem very pretentious and that statement he would stand by.
Matthew internally started to freak out when Gilbert's expression suddenly changed to what seemed like a menacing glare. Then he started to shout about how his bird, Gilbird, was as awesome as him self and he wasn't cute.
'I didn't even say he was cute,' Matthew thought as he continued to let the guy talk afraid that if he interrupted he would get hexed.
However, Matthew couldn't help but laugh when he started to argue with Gilbird about what he didn't know. He watched Gilbert poke the bird then pull his finger back in pain.
"Are you okay?" Matthew asked, "Do you need a band-aid?" He offered.
Matthew rummaged through his pockets and produced a plethora of band-aids.
Most people didn't notice Matthew so he would always get bumped into or fall and get hurt so he started to carry band-aids around just in case. He knew he would need them when going to Hogwarts because of how many ways there are to get hurt there and the enormous amount of students that attend.