Tea party with the Italy brothers [EnglandxItaly]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Cattardis
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Tea party with the Italy brothers [EnglandxItaly]

Post by Cattardis » 04-07-2015 23:45

Character : England (Arthur Kirkland)

Image :

England was very busy: he had invited Italy and Romano to a tea-party. He wanted to know them better. The other countries had spoken a lot about them, but he noticed that he had never talked to them a lot, he wanted to change that.

Ever since he had lost America, he hadn't had a lot of friends, except for Japan, and it was thanks to him that he had heard about the Italy brothers. They seemed to be very friendly. Japan had shown him a lot of pictures of Italy. He seemed to be a wonderful country. Japan also told him that the food was simply delicious ( and he never had said that about British food before...) So, it came to England to prepare a tea-party in one of his very luxurious rooms.

I'm very excited about this tea-party, it'll be fantastic. It's almost time, I hope they won't be late. What do you think it about, my friends ?" He turned to his fantasy friends. "Yes, Unicorn, I've already put the water in the kettle in case they are thirsty. And you, dear Goblin... what was that? You don't trust them? Why? They do seem very friendly, especially Italy. And you my dear fairy friend, you hope they'll be handsome, haha. How silly, they can't be as handsome as I am, hahaha."

He went back to talking to himself, never seeing the clock tick past the appointment time. "What could we do to enjoy time with them, friends ? Give me ideas. They are Italian... what kind of games do Italians play? Maybe we should find something else. Ooh, I don't know anything about Italy - the country, not the man -, I should've asked more questions to Japan. Well, he never spoke a lot... Y-Yes, you're right, Unicorn, it's useless to worry now, I have to wait and see..."

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 05-07-2015 21:32

Character : Italy Veneziano ( Feliciano Vargas )
Appearance :

At first, the neatly-written letter had been accepted with a shock.

They had been both lazying around, when a mailman knocked at the door, before handing them a 'ultra-important' letter - from what he said.

Right after they'd shooed him away, they ripped the envelope open... only to find that they were being conveyed both to have a 'wonderful tea-party between gentlemen' at England's place. It made them blink once... twice... and Romano got pissed, babbling insulting nonsense at the stupid Englishman. "Ultra-important letter, yeah right. You can go without me, thank you. I'm not going."

He groaned in annoyance before going back to the living room to get some rest.

Veneziano, as for him, didn't seem to tempted to go either; England was a pretty scary guy, and his food was most definitely yucky. But... it was -unfortunately- not nice to refuse an invitation. And since his brother had swiftly dodged going, he'd had to go by himself. Sneaky big brother.

He stomped his way to the living room's couch, not too happy with the arrangement. "F-Fine !" He pouted at his brother, who was slumped down onto the sofa to watch T.V. "I'll go. But you have to come to take me back: I might be in grave danger, alright ?"

Romano nodded, taking out his cellphone to wave it absentmindedly, telling him that he'd only have to text him.

Feliciano huffed, proud of himself, and looked at the letter to see at what time the Brit wanted him over. He then looked at the clock.

He only had two hours ?! Two hours to get prepared nicely and get to England's ?! That was way too little time ! Argh !

Okay, maybe he had passed a bit too much of time trying to be stylish to make a good impression, but in the end, he was in front of the other's door. That's what was important, right ? Right ?

He sighed out a 'Ve', looking around the place, and gulped down. Okay, it was time to ring. He reached his hand out, to the doorbell, nervous, but didn't press the button. He had been stopped by a voice, coming from behind the door.

He leaned over, pressing his ear against the wood to hear what was happening. Was it... England ? Had he invited someone over ? It was the first time he heard him laughing. Blinking, he turned the doorknob, seeing the door was open, and quietly went inside.

The astonishing sight of England talking to... thin air greeted him. Maybe... maybe it was time to run away... and fast.

He was about to grab his cellphone and slowly creep back into the shadows to ditch the tea-party, and leave unnoticed, but the blonde suddenly turned around, eyes focusing on him. A-Ah ! That sucked ! He had been noticed !

"H-Hi England, hi. Hum... Hello, yeah. Err-... who... who were you talking to ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Cattardis
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cattardis » 06-07-2015 19:37

England was talking to his dear fairy friend when she told him that there was someone else than them in the room. He was astonished; he hadn't heard anything! He turned around, a bit embarrassed.

He remembered Japan looking at him weirdly when he told him he had met kind people in his house, only for the Japanese to tell him that nobody lived here except himself. So, since this evenement, England had tried his best to seem more normal in front of other people who obviously didn't see his magical friends.

Right now, he was very embarrassed: he had to do something clever, but what? He could clearly see on Italy's face that he wanted to run away. No, it couldn't happen. He had had such a hard time writing this invitation, he wouldn't let this go to waste. He had been alone for so long he had forgotten simple things, such as writing an invitation.

He had searched in his old library and managed to find a very old corned letter from when he was still catholic, an invitation from the pope himself. And with this old artifact as a model, he began to write his letter. He'd never admit it, but he was getting fed up of being alone on his island. He just wanted a friend to speak with (and while Japan was a friend, he wasn't really talkative). The best thing he could do know as an excuse is to pretend nothing had ever happened. It was a bit difficult because the fairy was chuckling at him like a... whatever how she was chuckling at him like.

His other friend had went home, not liking foreigner's company, leaving only England (and the fairy) to be in awe at the italian. It was true that this guy was dressed quite smart. But it wasn't a reason to chuckle at him so much. So with great effort and concentration, he succeeded to make a smile at Italy:

"Hello Italy... Welcome to my wonderful tea-party! Take a seat! Isn't the weather nice, haha?"

At this moment, he noticed that Italy's brother was not there. Maybe he was busy, or maybe he didn't want to come - which was worse. He agreed upon sending few spies in Italy later, to know the truth about it. But now wasn't the time to ask questions, or investigate. He had to reassure Italy first and prove him he wasn't (completely) mad.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 16-07-2015 17:36

At least, England did seem embarrassed, which was... good, in a way ? It meant he wasn't going to offer him to have tea - or worse, scones - with imaginary friends or such. However, knowing this didn't make him want to flee less. On the contrary. It was as if he'd want to do a scary thing with him like putting a curse or- or... take away his pasta ! He wouldn't let that happen ! Never ever !

As soon as he got back home, he'd tell his brother and the whole world about England's evil doing- no one would take his pasta. No one

He'd show Germany how manly he was, too, by staying in there, and drink whatever beverage the Brit wanted to make him drink ! Then Germany would be so proud, and he wouldn't have to train anymore. He would be able to sleep, eat whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, take a siesta at 3 P.M. and then play with cats.

Anyway, now that England was trying to initiate a conversation, he felt uneasy. Of all things he could've said, he chose to talk about the weather ? That was... lame. Italy smiled awkwardly, scratching his cheek, giving his reply.

"Not really. Your weather suck. It's too cold, grey and rainy. It's better at my house."
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Cattardis
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Cattardis » 28-07-2015 19:29

The contact with the target-... his guest was established, which was a really good start. The first time he met Japan, it took him 3 hours to even begin a decent conversation. As England was pleased with this, the Italian's reply to his previous question reached his mind.

What ? His weather sucked ?! Did he really just say that? Yes he did, apparently.

Arthur had to admit that the other was totally right, but the Italian had been too direct. For the very rare times when people talked to him about the weather, they tried a more subtle approach.

Moreover, not only did Italy say that with a big smile, as if he'd been saying the tea was delicious, but it seemed like he would've had the same face if he actually talked about food or whatever. Was it some kind of friendly joke ? Because the weather was not that bad today: some sunrays showed themselves behind the clouds.

But back the situation, they couldn't speak about the weather all day; he had to find other items of conversation. 'Think... think...' . He quickly remembered he already put a kettle to boil for tea. He could offer some tea ! But he didn't know if Italy liked tea or not. He was kind of weary for hearing him say his tea was disgusting, to be honest. While he thought about all of that, a deafening silence settled down. But the Brit decided to break it soon enough :

"Hey Italy, w-would you like some tea... i-if you want of course! My tea's the best in the world, if you refuse, you'll miss something."

He tried to make a big smile to appear more friendly. He was sorting out other ideas of conversation and getting-along time, like showing monuments of his place, since everybody came to see them, or maybe he could deliver him some cupcakes? Getting a new idea, he quickly asked another question, to avoid receiving only a yes or no as an answer.

"And... how is the weather in your country, then ? I've heard it was really hot recently."

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-08-2015 11:38

To be honest, Italy wasn't much of a tea-person, but his host did seem a bit desperate to make him drink a cup of tea. He felt forced to accept it, even though he would have like coffee better. So he simply nodded, making a small agreement noise from the back of his throat and stayed put, since England wasn't going to offer him any seat, apparently.

He then was asked about his weather...

Wow, England really didn't know how to hold a conversation, then ? He'd seemed so good at talking when he was in meetings or with France and America. Discovering that was... it was a bit sad, actually. Maybe the Brit really did only want to share a cup of tea.

... That wasn't going to make him speak in any other way. He wasn't going to be hypocritical just because the other was a socially awkward guy. "Well, of course my weather's hot. It is most of the time; I'm a Mediterranean nation, after all !"

Seeing his reply let a unsettling silence invade the conversation once again, Veneziano scratched his cheek, looking away, smiling nervously. "A-Also, the ladies are really pretty, even more in summer. Y-You, er... You could come over some time to see them. W-We could show y-you around- i-i-if you want of course !"

No ! What did he do ! He just doomed himself by inviting England, now, didn't he ?! His brother would kill him at least two times before crying with him for this stupid invitation !