First school day (Japan/China)

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Ari-chan
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Ari-chan » 02-05-2011 21:20

"...I think we should go this way" He said, pointing in the other direction. "There is hopefully some stairs over there"

((Sorry, gotta leave ^^' It's getting late over here, and I have to take my dog for a walk. Good night~))
Main Roleplay character: Japan
Minior Roleplay character: Sweden

...I think

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 02-05-2011 21:33

Yao turned around and looking into the direction the male pointed. "Why do we need a stairs?" He asked a little confused, not remembering that he had ever took a stairs to get at the point he was.
Main: China
Minor:

Ari-chan
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Ari-chan » 03-05-2011 22:19

"Because stairs usually are near an entrance. If we find the stairs, will we probably find the door nearby." He says logically. "We were going to look for the entrance, ne?"

...I think

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 03-05-2011 22:56

Yao was surprised about the explanation, he hadn't thought about it that way. It was pretty clever thinking. "Yes we are, let's try to find it!" Yao said cheerful and walked after the other Asian. He was pretty sure the other could find the way back easier then he could.
Minor:

Ari-chan
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Ari-chan » 03-05-2011 23:24

Somehow, when this man was here, Kiku thought of things that had not crossed his mind before, when he was alone. It was almost as if he did not want to look bad in front of him.....

Shaking the thought out of his head, he instead turned to the other man.

"My name is Honda Kiku, class 1 B" He introduced himself. "May I ask for your name?"

...I think

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 04-05-2011 08:16

Yao was looking the hallway when the other Asian suddenly introduced himself as Kiku. He turned around and introduced himself as well. "Wang Yao. Class 1B as well." He said cheerful. He was glad that he knew at least one classmate of his already. Though it did make him wonder how badly they would get late every single day until they would find their way through the school.
Minor:

Ari-chan
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Ari-chan » 05-05-2011 11:39

"Then I have to honor of being in the same class as you." Kuku said and bowed his head, before staring to move again. Having found a classmate he could agree with was good, especially since he usually had a hard time finding friends among new people.

...I think

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 05-05-2011 13:46

Yao laughed softly at Kiku being so polite towards him. "Don't be so polite." He said. "We're classmates!" Directly after he said that he took the piece of paper with the map on it out of his pocket again. He was fairly irritated that they still couldn't find the entrance and wanted to make sure one last time that he didn't recognise the hall.

Suddenly he did found out where they were. A giant statue in the middle of the hall was drawn in the map. "I know were we are!" He said cheerful. He looked around him and searched for the hall they had to take to find the dorms. "That way!" He said and pointed to the hall on the right.
Minor: