Hockey Training [Netherlands/Canada]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-05-2011 12:52

Matthew got to the bench, glad Lars was helping him at least. He watched him take of his skate, protection and sock. Matthew removed his own helm to see the damage. "S-sorry." he said softly as if he felt the need to apologize to his coach for getting injured.

Matthew nodded slightly. He liked trainings. He didn't like he had to stop already. "Okay." he replied and took of his other skate. He felt stupid for falling even more. He felt like he had dissapointed his trainer.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

TheFlyingDutch
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by TheFlyingDutch » 26-05-2011 23:13

At the sound of Matthew’s soft apology Lars shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. Just be more careful next time.”

He glanced at the clock at the wall. “We still have an hour until your parents come to pick you up,” He said. Lars thought about what they could do to fill that time. He could go do some paperwork that was still lying around, but frankly he didn’t really feel like that and leaving Matthew alone here didn’t sound like such a good idea either.

It was then that Lars realized that he didn’t really know much about his student outside of trainings. The Dutchman had been checking him out for a while now, he might as well get to know him a little better on a personal level. “Tell me a little bit about yourself, Matthew,” He requested.
Trade secret.

Main RP Character: Netherlands
Minor RP Characters: Canada, Belgium, Prussia
Willing to try: Italy, Denmark, Belarus, Russia, America, France